1. Geoffrey's dedication is a request that his benefactor, Alexander, ___________________.
Receive the text favorably.
2. Geoffrey speaks highly of the ruler and asks that Alexander ignore what?
The base language in which Geoffrey writes.
3. The first part opens with a description of Britain as what?
An idyllic island.
4. Britain boasts "_________ noble rivers."
5. Why are these rivers so important?
They bring goods and trade from all over the world.
6. There are ___________ races of man that populate the isle.
This section contains 5,140 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)