|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eight: The Saxon Domination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arthur assemble an army and decide to march on the Saxons?
(a) He wants more power.
(b) To procure more treasure to bestow on his nobles.
(c) He has nothing better to do.
(d) To protect himself and his people.
2. London will witness the death of thousands and the ____________ will run with blood.
3. Nennius dies fifteen days later from a wound inflicted by Caesar and is buried with what?
(a) His sword.
(b) His comrades.
(c) His crown.
(d) Caesar's sword.
4. What happened when Caesar's ships arrive?
(a) They are destroyed by pirates.
(b) They are attacked.
(c) They are impaled on the stakes.
(d) They are warmly welcomed.
5. How old is Arthur?
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Keredic be described?
2. Brutus allows his men to divide the spoils among themselves while he consults with his advisers on what to do with whom?
3. Vortigern's son, Paschent, begins mounting an army to march against who?
4. Androgeus drafts a letter that is sent to Caesar pleading for aide. How do Caesar's advisers counsel the ruler?
5. How many of Caesar's soldiers are lost to the water?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)