|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Eight: The Saxon Domination.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aurelius himself begins to rebuild which city?
(a) New York.
(b) Olde York.
2. Together Claudius and Arvirargus build what city in honor of the marriage?
3. Soothsayers correctly predict that the child, a boy, will cause what?
(a) Natural disasters.
(c) The death of both his parents.
(d) The end of his family's bloodline.
4. A giant of wickedness comes and ____________________ will try to destroy the giant, but will instead succumb to the giant's evilness.
(a) The lion of justice.
(b) The bear of the forest.
(c) The boar of Cornwall.
(d) The dragon of Worcester.
5. What will rebuild the island, increase fortifications, and construct pathways beneath the earth?
(a) A hedgehog.
(b) A rat.
(c) A mole.
(d) A chipmunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aurelius visits the monastery at Salisbury where who is buried?
2. When Cadwallo arrives in Brittany he is greeted by King Salomon who does what?
3. What does Hudibras do for Britain?
4. _________________________ will succeed the giant to rule the people with tyranny.
5. Caesar agrees to accept homage and tribute from Cassivelaunus after what happens?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)