|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Before the Romans Came.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Huns' leader is driven back to the river and _______________.
(b) Left for dead.
(c) Chased home.
2. Brutus allows his men to divide the spoils among themselves while he consults with his advisers on what to do with whom?
3. For how long does Madden rule?
(a) Fifty years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Thirty years.
4. Ebraucus sails to Gaul where he does what?
(a) Asks for help from the king.
(b) Ransacks cities, gaining great wealth for himself.
(c) Searches for a wife.
(d) Asks to meet with the King.
5. There are ___________ races of man that populate the isle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Geoffrey speaks highly of the ruler and asks that Alexander ignore what?
2. Brutus sends a letter to King Pandrasus asking for what?
3. Brutus secures the castle and leaves 600 soldiers to guard it while he goes out to tell the Trojan people of his recent victory. Pandrasus decides to attack the fortress by night. Is he successful in wearing down the Trojans inside?
4. Where does Locrinus hide Estrildis?
5. How might Leil be described as a ruler?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)