|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Before the Romans Came.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Greece, what does Brutus learn?
(a) A large number of Trojans are being kept in captivity.
(b) The Greeks are very intelligent.
(c) He is Greek.
(d) The leaders of Greece are Trojans.
2. Locrinus divides the battle spoils among his men, keeping treasure found on the ships and what else for himself?
(d) Three beautiful women.
3. The Huns' leader is driven back to the river and _______________.
(b) Chased home.
(d) Left for dead.
4. Geoffrey of Monmouth says he will relate to the reader what exactly?
(a) How the Britons successfully fought other groups of people.
(b) How the kings each improve the island.
(c) How the British isles drew inhabitants.
(d) How Britain became overrun by outside forces.
5. Why does Pandrasus begin plotting war?
(a) He follows the advice of his counselors.
(b) He is bored.
(c) It is the first idea that comes to mind.
(d) He hates Brutus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Britain boasts "_________ noble rivers."
2. For how long does Gwendolen reign?
3. The first part opens with a description of Britain as what?
4. When Madden dies, his two sons, Mempricius and Malin, do what?
5. What does Mempricius do after he kills his brother?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)