Quiz: Part Two: Before the Romans Came
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Mempricius do after he kills his brother?
a) He cries.
b) He rules the kingdom in peace.
c) He begins a tyrannical rule.
d) He kills himself.
2. How might Leil be described as a ruler?
3. Brutus has how many sons?
4. After twenty years of rule, by what is Mempricius killed?
a) An earthquake.
b) Ravenous wolves.
c) His brother.
d) A tornado.
5. What does Hudibras do for Britain?
a) He builds a strong army.
b) He destroys the kingdom.
c) He builds London.
d) He restores peace and establishes several cities.
This section contains 234 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)