|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The House of Constantine (continued).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vortigern slowly begin doing?
(a) Stealing money from the royal treasury and placing his own supporters as rulers in neighboring towns.
(b) Rebuilding cities.
(c) Converting Britains to Catholicism.
(d) Selling off parts of Britain.
2. What happens when Merlin tells the men to try moving the stones?
(a) The have a difficult time but are finally able to move them.
(b) They do not want to move them.
(c) They are unable to move them.
(d) They easily move them.
3. Gwendolen bears a son called ________________.
4. Three longships arrive from Saxony, a province in Germany, bearing two men of huge stature. Who are these men?
(a) Vortimer and Voldemort.
(b) Hengist and Horsa.
(c) Aurelius and Utherpendragon.
(d) Vortigern and Renwein.
5. Vortigern's son, Paschent, begins mounting an army to march against who?
Short Answer Questions
1. Over what does an argument break out regarding Aurelius and Utherpendragon?
2. Aurelius rules from London and works to do what?
3. Now that Vortigern is married to his daughter, Hengist counsels the King to do what?
4. What does the council grant Octa and the remaining Saxons?
5. What does Mempricius do after he kills his brother?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)