|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six: The House of Constantine (continued).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Guithelinus, the Archbishop of London, is sent to Aldroenus in Armorica for what reason?
(a) To convert the Britains there.
(b) To speak to the King.
(c) To search for missing Britons.
(d) To seek aide from the transplanted Britons living there.
2. How does Merlin react to the men's attempts?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He is bored.
3. Merlin tells the king that how many possible deaths stand before him?
4. Aurelius rules from London and works to do what?
(a) Restore old laws, renew peace, and deal out justice.
(b) Bring Christianity to Britain.
(c) Communicate with other European rulers.
(d) Take over Europe.
5. To what name was the Severn River changed?
(a) The Madden River.
(b) The Estrildis River.
(c) The Gwendolen River.
(d) The Habren River.
Short Answer Questions
1. As soon as Aurelius sets foot on the island,what happens?
2. For how long does Madden rule?
3. Aurelius and Utherpendragon are fostered by whom?
4. Locrinus divides the battle spoils among his men, keeping treasure found on the ships and what else for himself?
5. The fleet arrives back in Britain and Aurelius summons nobles and clergy from the entire island to do what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)