|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Six through Twenty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What convinced Yun's mother that Yun should go and teach others?
(a) Yun convinced his mother using Bible verses.
(b) Yun's mother never really agreed that he should teach.
(c) A man came to the house dressed exactly as Yun said he would be.
(d) Yun's mother saw a vision from God that showed Yun teaching.
2. What word did Yun use to describe the Western church?
3. When Yun's mother decided to pray, to whom did she pray?
(b) The Dao god of health and healing.
(c) The Demon of Disease.
(d) The God of Christianity.
4. How did Yun escape from prison if he couldn't walk?
(a) He really could walk, but didn't want the guards to know.
(b) He used a cart.
(c) God healed his legs prior to the escape.
(d) His friends carried him.
5. Why does China have a "one-child law"?
(b) Water shortage.
(c) Too many Christians.
(d) Food shortage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yun described aid for the Christians that came from what source?
2. How old was Yun when first arrested?
3. How did Yun's mother hear about Christianity?
4. Why wasn't Yun moved to a labor camp during his last imprisonment?
5. During Yun's time at home, how did he feel like God wanted him to order his priorities?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)