|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Six through Twenty-Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Yun's family when, while trying to get to Thailand, Yun was once again arrested?
(a) They met on the other side of the border in Thailand.
(b) They stayed behind and did not cross the border.
(c) They were arrested while trying to cross the border further north.
(d) Deling was arrested, but Yun's children made it.
2. What was Yun doing when he received the email that attacked his claims?
(a) Resting with his family.
(b) Preparing for a television interview.
(c) Preparing to meet Billy Graham.
(d) Preaching in a prison.
3. Why did Deling's mother choose Yun for her daughter to marry?
(a) Yun was the only unmarried man in the village.
(b) She knew that Yun would give Deling a good life.
(c) Yun's family had wealth.
(d) She wanted Deling to marry a preacher.
4. What was the goal of the Prophet Samuel Training Centre?
(a) To distribute Bibles.
(b) To write Christian literature.
(c) To train prophets.
(d) To send out missionaries.
5. When foreign teachers became common, what stipulation did Yun put on those who wanted to teach?
(a) They had to teach against the Chinese government.
(b) They had to report to the West what was happening in China.
(c) They had to bring Bibles for everyone.
(d) They had to teach for more than two hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why wasn't Yun moved to a labor camp during his last imprisonment?
2. How did the guards responsible for beating Yun react to his hospitalization?
3. What reason did Zhang's brother give for this heinous act?
4. What damaged all the neighbor's crops?
5. How did Yun get over the wall?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)