|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yun's mother die?
(a) A heart Attack.
(d) A stroke.
2. When friends and neighbors were called to the Yun home, what did they think happened?
(a) Yun's father had been healed.
(b) Yun had run away.
(c) They were invited to a family celebration.
(d) Yun's father died, and they were going to a funeral.
3. Yun told a story about a woman named Sister Zhi. Where did she live?
(a) Gao Village.
(b) Lio Lau Zhuang.
(c) Hubei Province.
(d) Iron Buddhist Temple.
4. What happened when Yun went to stay with the sick man and his family?
(a) Both the ailing man and his wife were saved.
(b) Yun tried to escape.
(c) Yun was injured in an accident.
(d) A riot errupted at the prison.
5. Which of Brother Yun's family members was diagnosed with cancer?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Yun received a vision to teach, where did God instruct him to go?
2. Brother Yun was born in the Henan Province of China in what year?
3. What miracle happened on the way home from Yun's first teaching experience?
4. How did the Christians react when families violated the One-Child Law and were persecuted?
5. What news did Deling bring to Yun in prison?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)