|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why wasn't Yun arrested with the 120 others at one meeting?
(a) He wore a disguise and couldn't be recognized.
(b) He showed his official papers.
(c) He outran the police.
(d) He went to sleep in the cornfield.
2. In Chapter Twelve, Yun was beaten again, but preached to other prisoners afterward. What was the outcome?
(a) One prisoner accepted Christ.
(b) The guards found out and punished him.
(c) He led them in a mass revival in the prison.
(d) The prisoners turned on Yun and reported him.
3. What was the name of Yun's second child?
4. When Yun sought unification in the Church, what was the result?
(a) He was met with opposition.
(b) He brought all sides together.
(c) Many Christians joined the Three-Self Church.
(d) He angered the Christians.
5. What ailment were all the other prisoners suffering from, but Yun managed to escape?
(c) Pink eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Yun feel that the Church in China was not complacent?
2. When Deling was also arrested, what happened to their children?
3. What damaged all the neighbor's crops?
4. Why did the man on a bicycle bring Yun a Bible?
5. In Chapter Seventeen, why was Yun arrested again?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)