|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Yun speak of God's miracles in his life?
(a) He downplayed them.
(b) Only that they happened.
(c) He said that if you didn't experience miracles, then you weren't really a Christian.
(d) He tried to explain them logically.
2. How did Yun get a passport?
(a) He got out without a passport.
(b) He got a forged one.
(c) He applied for one.
(d) He made one himself.
3. What damaged all the neighbor's crops?
4. At Yun's trial, what did he listen to as evidence against him?
(a) A recording of himself preaching.
(b) A testimony from his preacher friend.
(c) An eyewitness account of his crimes.
(d) Deling's voice pleading for his return.
5. Why did Yun feel that the Church in China was not complacent?
(a) Because they were in hiding.
(b) Because of persecution.
(c) Because there were not many Christians.
(d) Because they had no Bibles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the local Christians' response to Yun when he visited them in the Hubei Province?
2. What happened when Yun prayed to God to take him to heaven after a severe beating?
3. What was one thing that Yun felt really marked the difference between Western churches and the Church in China?
4. When Yun was arrested, forced to carry a cross, and led through the streets, what was his announced crime?
5. In 1978, how were believers baptized?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)