|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-Two through Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter Seventeen, why was Yun arrested again?
(a) He broke the conditions of his release.
(b) He ignored a vision and advice from Deling and his co-workers.
(c) He was caught handing out Bibles.
(d) A friend turned him in.
2. According to Yun, what would an average Chinese Christian give in an offering for missions?
(a) Everything they had.
(b) Enough to help the missionary.
(c) Ten Chinese dollars.
3. What did God direct Yun to do during this time of rest after his escape?
(a) Smuggle Bibles.
(b) Go back to the prison.
(c) Preach in the caves.
(d) Leave China.
4. In Chapter Fifteen, what happened to Yun when the prison warden realized the real reason Yun was in prison?
(a) He was given half his food rations.
(b) He was granted more prison visitors.
(c) He was taken off the most difficult jobs.
(d) He was given another beating.
5. Who was presiding over the court?
(a) A former guard who beat Yun.
(b) Yun's cousin.
(c) A known Christian sympathizer.
(d) A judge known for his intolerance for Christianity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Yun refuse to give his name to the authorities?
2. Yun heard that his mother died in what year?
3. In Chapter Twenty-Two, even though Yun was unable to walk, someone encouraged Yun to escape from prison. Who was it?
4. What famous Christian did Yun's friend, Brother Xu, seek an audience with?
5. What was one thing that Yun felt really marked the difference between Western churches and the Church in China?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)