|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Persistence and Memory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the crucifixion story, what was the soldier crucified to?
2. Where does Graves study English literature?
3. Who was Robert Graves Lieutenant when he joins the First Battalion?
(a) George Sherston.
(b) George Adams.
(c) Anthony Burgess.
(d) David Thomas.
4. In "How Young They Died," a soldier, after two weeks in France, feels how?
5. Who is the author of "Soldiers Bathing?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In actuality, what was an eighteen square mile enclosure in which troops were trapped and subject to shelling from all sides?
2. What did the army give soldiers a life not complicated by?
3. The last of the volumes of Siegfried Sassoon's works is called _____.
4. Before World War I, how many years had it been since Britian was engaged in a major war?
5. What trench was the shallowest and used to advance a position?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)