Quiz: Adversary Proceedings
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What year was the last of Siegfried Sassoon's volumes published?
2. The last of the volumes of Siegfried Sassoon's works is called _____.
a) Siegfried's Journey Through Life.
b) Siegfried's Life.
c) Siegfried's Travel.
d) Siegfried's Journey.
3. In Memoirs of a Fox-Hunting Man where is the main character in autumn of 1914?
a) Reserve Line.
b) Firing Line.
d) Front Line.
4. In the third volume of the trilogy, where is Sherston?
a) Psychiatric hospital.
b) A London pub.
c) Front line of the trenches.
5. Over a period of time, the soldiers became polarized in their _____.
a) Spending money.
b) Way of...
This section contains 285 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)