|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the original recipient of the memo that was sent by Somerset Medical to Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun in Part II: Chapter 31?
(a) Thelma Moyer.
(b) Ellen Amedeo.
(c) Mary Lund.
(d) Lisa Gannon.
2. Where was the Somerset Medical staff Christmas party held, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 60?
(a) The Manhattan Four Seasons ballroom.
(b) The Bridgewater Marriot ballroom.
(c) The Montgomery Holiday Inn ballroom.
(d) The New Brunswick Hilton ballroom.
3. Where did Tim Braun begin attending college, starting out on a football career?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Wesley College.
(c) Rutgers University.
(d) Princeton University.
4. What does the author describe Amy Loughren pouring to drink when she arrived home after her interview with Danny in Part II: Chapter 45?
5. What anti-anxiety drug did Amy take daily due to her heart condition, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 44?
(d) Vecuronium bromide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the outside pathologist hired by the DA in Pennsylvania to review the charts for the investigation on Charles Cullen, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 35?
2. According to the author in Part II: Chapter 42, who had contacted a staff member at Easton’s ICU to warn them about considering hiring Charles Cullen?
3. Who does the author say had ordered Tim Braun not to speak with the FBI regarding Charlie Cullen’s case in Part II: Chapter 56?
4. The author states in the beginning of Part II: Chapter 29, “Every body is a death, but not every death is” what?
5. When did Amy Loughren graduate from nursing school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom did Amy want to discuss the issue about before making a decision to help the detectives in Charlie’s case? What did she decide?
2. What information did Tim Braun find for Edward Allatt in the computer system in Part II: Chapter 32?
3. What revelations did Amy Loughren have when studying Charles Cullen’s charts in Part II: Chapter 49?
4. Who attended the exhuming and autopsy of Reverend Gall in Part II: Chapter 40?
5. Where was a search warrant served during Charles Cullen’s interrogation in Part II: Chapter 55? What was found?
6. How does the author describe Amy Loughren’s reaction upon studying Charles Cullen’s Pyxis reports in Part II: Chapter 45?
7. Who had gone to the authorities regarding the incidents at Saint Luke’s? Why?
8. What did the lab results from Reverend Gall’s autopsy reveal? How was his cause of death relisted?
9. How does the author describe Tim Braun’s career history in Part II: Chapter 29?
10. What occurred as Charles Cullen drove to work in the beginning of Part II: Chapter 41?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)