|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author in Part II: Chapter 34, Somerset Medical Center’s internal investigation was being handled by whom?
(a) Paul Nittoly.
(b) Raymond Fleming.
(c) Ellen Amedeo.
(d) Thelma Moyer.
2. What was the date on the memo that was sent by Somerset Medical to Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun in Part II: Chapter 31?
(a) July 25, 2003.
(b) June 8, 2002.
(c) August 15, 2002.
(d) December 11, 1997.
3. When Amy Loughren was rigged with a body microphone in Part II: Chapter 58, it was the first time that the detectives saw Amy’s scar from what?
(a) Her splenectomy.
(b) Her pacemaker.
(c) Her suicide attempt.
(d) Her mastectomy.
4. How old was Tim Braun when he left Newark for a job as a detective in Somerset County, New Jersey?
5. What were the names of the State Troopers that Danny Baldwin spoke with at the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Part II: Chapter 35?
(a) Egan and Brushak.
(b) Trembler and Baldwin.
(c) Arnold and Jones.
(d) Smith and Duh.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does the author open Part II: Chapter 44?
2. What is Tim Braun’s hometown, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 29?
3. On what date did Reverend Gall go into cardiac arrest, according to the hospital records in Part II: Chapter 52?
4. How far along in her pregnancy did Tim Braun say Charlie’s girlfriend was in Part II: Chapter 56?
5. Who was the nurse recruiter for Medical Center Health Care Services that Danny Baldwin spoke with in Part II: Chapter 34?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the lab results from Reverend Gall’s autopsy reveal? How was his cause of death relisted?
2. How was Danny Bowers and Tim Braun’s meeting with Dr. Steven Marcus described in Part II: Chapter 36?
3. What did Tim Braun suggest to the Somerset County Prosecutor in Part II: Chapter 36? How did the Prosecutor respond?
4. Where did Danny Bowers go to obtain more information for the investigation in Part II: Chapter 35?
5. How did Amy Loughren learn of Charles Cullen’s termination from Somerset Medical? How did she respond?
6. Where was a search warrant served during Charles Cullen’s interrogation in Part II: Chapter 55? What was found?
7. What did Amy say to Charles Cullen during their lunch date in Part II: Chapter 59?
8. How does the author describe Tim Braun’s career history in Part II: Chapter 29?
9. What new records had Danny and Tim obtained from Somerset Medical in Part II: Chapter 43? What did Danny and Tim glean from the reports?
10. What revelations did Amy Loughren have when studying Charles Cullen’s charts in Part II: Chapter 49?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)