|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old did Charlie Cullen say his eldest daughter was in Part II: Chapter 59?
2. Who was Somerset Medical Center’s senior vice president in 2003?
(a) Eddy Bresnitz, MD.
(b) Dr. Bruce Ruck.
(c) Dr. William Cors.
(d) Dr. Nobby C. Mambo.
3. On what date does the author open Part II: Chapter 46?
(a) October 3, 2003.
(b) December 11, 1997.
(c) July 25, 2003.
(d) November 24, 2003.
4. Where does the author say the FBI had specialists that examined serial killers and nothing else in Part II: Chapter 48?
5. Where did Tim Braun begin attending college, starting out on a football career?
(a) Brown University.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) Wesley College.
(d) Princeton University.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Charlie Cullen was pulled over on his way to work, the officer told him that he was impounding Charlie’s car due to unpaid parking tickets in what town in Part II: Chapter 41?
2. What is the name of the Jamaican nurse that called Amy to inform her of the odd questioning by the detectives in Part II: Chapter 49?
3. Who wrote the memo that Somerset Medical sent to Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun in Part II: Chapter 31?
4. How old was Tim Braun when he left Newark for a job as a detective in Somerset County, New Jersey?
5. Who did Danny call to “help him nail the legal language for the sworn affidavit” for requesting an autopsy on Gall in Part II: Chapter 37?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new records had Danny and Tim obtained from Somerset Medical in Part II: Chapter 43? What did Danny and Tim glean from the reports?
2. How does the author describe Charles Cullen’s confession in Part II: Chapter 62?
3. What discovery did Amy Loughren make at Somerset Medical that led her to grasp how Charles Cullen was able to obtain medications in Part II: Chapter 51?
4. What did Amy say to Charles Cullen during their lunch date in Part II: Chapter 59?
5. How was Danny Bowers and Tim Braun’s meeting with Dr. Steven Marcus described in Part II: Chapter 36?
6. Where did Danny Bowers go to obtain more information for the investigation in Part II: Chapter 35?
7. Where had Charles Cullen been hired in Part II: Chapter 56? How was this revealed to the detectives?
8. Who had gone to the authorities regarding the incidents at Saint Luke’s? Why?
9. What did Tim Braun suggest to the Somerset County Prosecutor in Part II: Chapter 36? How did the Prosecutor respond?
10. How does the author describe Tim Braun’s career history in Part II: Chapter 29?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)