|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author describe Amy Loughren pouring to drink when she arrived home after her interview with Danny in Part II: Chapter 45?
2. On what date does the author begin Part II: Chapter 39?
(a) May 6, 1998.
(b) October 3, 2003.
(c) October 21, 2003.
(d) February 22, 1960.
3. Tim assessed in Part II: Chapter 48 that Charles Cullen had been killing patients for how many years?
4. When Amy Loughren examined Charlie Cullen’s Pyxis charts with Danny and Tim in Part II: Chapter 46, she pointed out that Charlie was ordering dig about how many times a month?
5. When Amy Loughren was rigged with a body microphone in Part II: Chapter 58, it was the first time that the detectives saw Amy’s scar from what?
(a) Her suicide attempt.
(b) Her mastectomy.
(c) Her splenectomy.
(d) Her pacemaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what advertising item did Charles Cullen’s picture and a quote appear?
2. Who was the nurse recruiter for Medical Center Health Care Services that Danny Baldwin spoke with in Part II: Chapter 34?
3. Who was the corporal that Danny Baldwin spoke with at the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Part II: Chapter 35?
4. When Danny and Tim went to Amy Loughren’s house and showed her the stack of Pyxis charts for Charlie Cullen, Amy described Charlie’s patterns as being like what in Part II: Chapter 46?
5. How many pages was the file that Tim Braun obtained on Charles Cullen from Saint Barnabas in Part II: Chapter 34?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who had gone to the authorities regarding the incidents at Saint Luke’s? Why?
2. Whom did Amy want to discuss the issue about before making a decision to help the detectives in Charlie’s case? What did she decide?
3. What did the lab results from Reverend Gall’s autopsy reveal? How was his cause of death relisted?
4. What information did Tim Braun find for Edward Allatt in the computer system in Part II: Chapter 32?
5. What information did Tim Braun find for Charles Cullen through the computer system in Part II: Chapter 32?
6. What discovery did Amy Loughren make at Somerset Medical that led her to grasp how Charles Cullen was able to obtain medications in Part II: Chapter 51?
7. How does the author describe Tim Braun’s career history in Part II: Chapter 29?
8. What occurred as Charles Cullen drove to work in the beginning of Part II: Chapter 41?
9. What was decided in the meeting between Danny, Tim, and Dr. Mambo in Part II: Chapter 37?
10. What did the paperwork consist of that was sent by Somerset Medical to Tim Braun and Danny Bowers in Part II: Chapter 31?
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)