|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author describe Amy Loughren pouring to drink when she arrived home after her interview with Danny in Part II: Chapter 45?
2. On what date does the author open Part II: Chapter 46?
(a) December 11, 1997.
(b) October 3, 2003.
(c) November 24, 2003.
(d) July 25, 2003.
3. In Part II: Chapter 43, Tim called the manufacturer of what hospital computer device?
(b) Rapid Start.
4. On what advertising item did Charles Cullen’s picture and a quote appear?
(a) A recruiting pamphlet for Saint Luke's Hospital.
(b) A recruiting pamphlet for Somerset Medical Center.
(c) A medical information booklet for Lehigh Valley Hospital.
(d) A brochure for Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
5. What detectives did Danny delegate to conduct the interviews of the nurse personnel at Somerset Medical in Part II: Chapter 44?
(a) Russell Colucci and Edward Percell.
(b) Raymond Fleming and Ellen Amedeo.
(c) Connie Trembler and Ernest Duh.
(d) Jesse Eichin and Lisa Gannon.
6. When the Gall toxicology report came back in Part II: Chapter 53, Dr. Mumbo had changed the cause of death from “natural causes” to what?
(a) Morphine Toxicity.
(b) Dobutamine Toxicity.
(c) Digoxin Toxicity.
(d) Insulin Toxicity.
7. Where was Ed Zizik retired from, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 39?
(b) Greystone Psychiatric Hospital.
(c) Automatic Switch.
(d) Warren Hospital.
8. Nurse Tester from Saint Luke’s had calculated that while Charles Cullen worked only 26 percent of the hours, he was somehow on hand for what percentage of the deaths in the CCU during his time there?
9. How many years was Ed Zizik into his retirement, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 39?
10. Who was the outside pathologist hired by the DA in Pennsylvania to review the charts for the investigation on Charles Cullen, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 35?
(a) Eddy Bresnitz, MD.
(b) Dr. Isidore Mihalakis.
(c) Dr. Bruce Ruck.
(d) Dr. Zarar Shaleen.
11. What detective had started the paperwork for a subpoena for the Cerner records in Part II: Chapter 51?
(a) Douglas Brownlie.
(b) Ernest Duh.
(c) Larry Dean.
(d) Raymond Fleming.
12. Who was the original recipient of the memo that was sent by Somerset Medical to Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun in Part II: Chapter 31?
(a) Mary Lund.
(b) Ellen Amedeo.
(c) Thelma Moyer.
(d) Lisa Gannon.
13. What is the name of Danny Baldwin’s wife?
(a) Dr. Kimberly Baldwin.
(b) Dr. Elizabeth Baldwin.
(c) Dr. Michelle Baldwin.
(d) Sarah Baldwin.
14. Who called Amy Loughren while Tim and Danny were at her house in Part II: Chapter 46?
(a) Thelma Moyer.
(b) Mary Lund.
(c) Raymond Fleming.
(d) Eddy Bresnitz, MD.
15. What Spanish card game of chance is described in Part II: Chapter 52?
(a) Spite and malice.
(b) Five-card stud.
(c) Three-card monte.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Charles Cullen fired from Saint Barnabas, according to his files in Part II: Chapter 34?
2. Who wrote the memo that Somerset Medical sent to Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun in Part II: Chapter 31?
3. Who was the corporal that Danny Baldwin spoke with at the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Part II: Chapter 35?
4. Who was the Somerset County Prosecutor that Tim Braun met with in Part II: Chapter 36?
5. How old did Charlie Cullen say his eldest daughter was in Part II: Chapter 59?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)