|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Gall toxicology report came back in Part II: Chapter 53, Dr. Mumbo had changed the manner of death to what?
2. On what date does the author begin Part II: Chapter 39?
(a) October 3, 2003.
(b) October 21, 2003.
(c) February 22, 1960.
(d) May 6, 1998.
3. Who did the regional medical examiner, Dr. Mambo, consult with from the State Toxicology Lab about Tim and Danny’s inquiries in Part II: Chapter 37?
(a) Dr. Marcus.
(b) Dr. Mambo.
(c) Dr. Cors.
(d) Dr. Jackson.
4. According to the author in Part II: Chapter 42, who had contacted a staff member at Easton’s ICU to warn them about considering hiring Charles Cullen?
(a) Lisa Gannon.
(b) Dr. Bruce Ruck.
(c) Jesse Eichin.
(d) Paul Laughlin.
5. On what date did the hospital Charlie had applied for in Part II: Chapter 56 pencil him onto the training schedule for that Thursday’s night shift?
(a) December 6, 1977.
(b) March 23, 1993.
(c) October 3, 2003.
(d) December 8, 2003.
6. Who was the Star-Ledger reporter that Charlie said was talking about him on the radio news in Part II: Chapter 59?
(a) Michelle Tomlinson.
(b) Thomas Arnold.
(c) Rick Hepp.
(d) Don Jones.
7. Where did Tim Braun begin attending college, starting out on a football career?
(a) Rutgers University.
(b) Brown University.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) Wesley College.
8. Who did Danny call to “help him nail the legal language for the sworn affidavit” for requesting an autopsy on Gall in Part II: Chapter 37?
(a) Larry Dean.
(b) Raymond Fleming.
(c) Ernest Duh.
(d) Tim Van Hise.
9. What is the name of the “hot new piece of FBI software” that “consolidated a sprawling pool of data into one searchable database,” according to the author in Part II: Chapter 36?
(b) Rapid Start.
10. Who was served a search warrant in the beginning of Part II: Chapter 55?
(a) Michelle Tomlinson.
(b) Ernest Duh.
(c) Mary Lund.
(d) Catherine Westerfer.
11. Where does the author say the FBI had specialists that examined serial killers and nothing else in Part II: Chapter 48?
12. When Danny and Tim went to Amy Loughren’s house and showed her the stack of Pyxis charts for Charlie Cullen, Amy described Charlie’s patterns as being like what in Part II: Chapter 46?
(a) “Ordering a dozen eggs, one egg at a time.”
(b) “Ordering dessert before dinner.”
(c) “Ordering uncooked chicken.”
(d) “Ordering French fries one at a time.”
13. When Amy Loughren examined Charlie Cullen’s Pyxis charts with Danny and Tim in Part II: Chapter 46, she pointed out that Charlie was ordering dig about how many times a month?
14. Who was the corporal that Danny Baldwin spoke with at the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Part II: Chapter 35?
(a) Corporal Don Jones.
(b) Corporal Thomas Arnold.
(c) Corporal Gerald Walsh.
(d) Corporal Raymond Fleming.
15. Who was the Somerset County Prosecutor that Tim Braun met with in Part II: Chapter 36?
(a) Jesse Eichin.
(b) Wayne Forrest.
(c) Raymond Fleming.
(d) Ernest Duh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the nurse recruiter for Medical Center Health Care Services that Danny Baldwin spoke with in Part II: Chapter 34?
2. On the message that Charlie Cullen left on Amy Loughren’s answering machine in Part II: Chapter 55, he said that what day might be possible for them to meet?
3. How old did Charlie Cullen say his eldest daughter was in Part II: Chapter 59?
4. When Amy and Charlie arrived at the Italian restaurant and it was closed, what restaurant did they go to next in Part II: Chapter 58?
5. How old was Amy’s daughter in Part II: Chapter 47?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)