|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states in Part II: Chapter 29 that the first bodies Tim Braun ever saw were when he was working as a security guard at what hospital?
(a) Saint Barnabas Medical Center.
(b) Somerset Medical Center.
(c) Morristown Memorial Hospital.
(d) Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
2. When did Amy Loughren graduate from nursing school?
3. What is said to indicate whether or not a patient is to be resuscitated if they code and what measures are and are not permitted for them?
(a) DNR status.
(b) Code status.
(c) Red status.
(d) Resuscitation status.
4. Who from Saint Luke’s “observed Charles Cullen sneaking from her patient’s room shortly before her patient unexpectedly coded and died,” according to the author in Part II: Chapter 35?
(a) Thelma Moyer.
(b) Ellen Amedeo.
(c) Connie Trembler.
(d) Robin Saulsberry.
5. According to the author in Part II: Chapter 42, who had contacted a staff member at Easton’s ICU to warn them about considering hiring Charles Cullen?
(a) Paul Laughlin.
(b) Dr. Bruce Ruck.
(c) Lisa Gannon.
(d) Jesse Eichin.
6. Where did Tim Braun begin attending college, starting out on a football career?
(a) Princeton University.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) Brown University.
(d) Wesley College.
7. On what advertising item did Charles Cullen’s picture and a quote appear?
(a) A brochure for Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
(b) A recruiting pamphlet for Saint Luke's Hospital.
(c) A recruiting pamphlet for Somerset Medical Center.
(d) A medical information booklet for Lehigh Valley Hospital.
8. On what date did the hospital Charlie had applied for in Part II: Chapter 56 pencil him onto the training schedule for that Thursday’s night shift?
(a) December 8, 2003.
(b) December 6, 1977.
(c) October 3, 2003.
(d) March 23, 1993.
9. How many pages was the file that Tim Braun obtained on Charles Cullen from Saint Barnabas in Part II: Chapter 34?
(a) 22 pages.
(b) 5 pages.
(c) 34 pages.
(d) 10 pages.
10. On what date does the author open Part II: Chapter 44?
(a) October 3, 2003.
(b) November 4, 2003.
(c) March 23, 1993.
(d) July 7, 2003.
11. What word from Part II: Chapter 52 means a mixture or medley?
12. When Tim and Danny visited Amy Loughren at her home in Part II: Chapter 46, she was astounded that Somerset Medical had not given them what data?
(a) The mortality data.
(b) The Pyxis date.
(c) The Cerner data.
(d) The time sheets.
13. When Amy and Charlie arrived at the Italian restaurant and it was closed, what restaurant did they go to next in Part II: Chapter 58?
(a) Green Door.
(b) The Office.
(c) Blue Den.
(d) The White Horse.
14. Where did Ed Zizik work a volunteer job since his retirement, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 39?
(a) Hunterdon Hospital.
(b) Somerset Medical Center.
(c) Warren Hospital.
(d) Greystone Psychiatric Hospital.
15. What Spanish card game of chance is described in Part II: Chapter 52?
(a) Spite and malice.
(b) Three-card monte.
(c) Five-card stud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the State Troopers that Danny Baldwin spoke with at the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Part II: Chapter 35?
2. From whom did Danny obtain the work assignment sheets and other reports at Somerset Medical Center in Part II: Chapter 43?
3. Who called Amy Loughren while Tim and Danny were at her house in Part II: Chapter 46?
4. What was the name of the Italian restaurant Amy Loughren arranged to meet Charlie Cullen at in Part II: Chapter 58?
5. When Amy called Charles Cullen in Part II: Chapter 48 and they discuss Reverend Gall’s death, Amy says that what nurse had told her about it?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)