1. With what date does the author open Part I: Chapter 1?
October 3, 2003.
2. The author opens Part I: Chapter 1 with the statement, “Charlie considered himself” what?
3. How many years on the job does the author describe Charlie having had in Part I: Chapter 1?
4. What does “ACLS” stand for in the narrative?
Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
5. What hourly wage was Charlie Cullen earning “in hospitals across New Jersey and Pennsylvania,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 1?
6. What kind of car does the author describe Charlie Cullen driving in Part I: Chapter 1?
A Ford Escort station wagon.
7. According to the author in Part I: Chapter 1, Charlie Cullen’s new commute started from what town in Pennsylvania?
This section contains 4,545 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)