|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 41-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date does the author open Part II: Chapter 41?
(a) May 6, 1998.
(b) October 30, 2003.
(c) July 25, 2003.
(d) February 22, 1960.
2. Nurse Tester from Saint Luke’s had calculated that while Charles Cullen worked only 26 percent of the hours, he was somehow on hand for what percentage of the deaths in the CCU during his time there?
3. Who returned Nancy Doherty’s call from the New Jersey Poison Control Center in Part I: Chapter 25?
(a) Dr. Ernest Duh.
(b) Dr. Zarar Shaleen.
(c) Dr. John Banas.
(d) Dr. Bruce Ruck.
4. Who was Saint Luke’s Hospital’s risk manager at the time that Charlie Cullen worked there?
(a) Thelma Moyer.
(b) Sy Traub.
(c) Janice Rader.
(d) Larry Dean.
5. Where was Charlie Cullen born?
(a) Livingston, New Jersey.
(b) Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania.
(c) West Orange, New Jersey.
(d) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day did Charles Cullen being working at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania?
2. When did Charlie Cullen resign from Hunterdon Hospital?
3. Who was the assistant commissioner of health in New Jersey in 2003?
4. Where was Ed Zizik retired from, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 39?
5. Where was the apartment that Charlie Cullen rented after his separation from Adrianne?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)