|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 41-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the former name of the Greystone Psychiatric Hospital?
(a) Saint Luke's Hospital.
(b) Morristown Memorial Hospital.
(c) The Rehabilitation Center of New Jersey.
(d) The New Jersey State Lunatic Asylum.
2. Who was the hospital pharmacist at Saint Luke’s in April of 2002?
(a) Marjorie Whelan.
(b) Tim Braun.
(c) Michelle Tomlinson.
(d) Tom Nugen.
3. Where was the apartment that Charlie Cullen rented after his separation from Adrianne?
(a) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(b) West Orange, New Jersey.
(c) Livingston, New Jersey.
(d) Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
4. What freeway is described in Part I: Chapter 1 as “the aortal artery pumping thousands of workers to shifts across the Garden State”?
(a) I-78 East.
(b) Route 18.
(c) Route 66.
(d) Route 22.
5. On what date does the author open Part II: Chapter 46?
(a) October 3, 2003.
(b) November 24, 2003.
(c) December 11, 1997.
(d) July 25, 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main drug that the Saint Luke’s nurses noticed was missing in Part I: Chapter 20?
2. In discussing Adrianne’s doubts about Charlie’s behavior, the author says in Part I: Chapter 7, “It was inconceivable that at an institution entrusted with human lives, the staff weren’t at least as carefully regulated as the stocks of” what?
3. Who did Danny pay a visit to in order to discuss the possible murder of her brother in Part II: Chapter 38?
4. How many pages was the file that Tim Braun obtained on Charles Cullen from Saint Barnabas in Part II: Chapter 34?
5. When did Adrianne finally talk to a lawyer about leaving Charlie, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 7?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)