|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 41-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date did Pat Medellin tell her story about her suspicions of Charles Cullen to an acquaintance who worked with the Easton Police Department, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 35?
(a) October 3, 2003.
(b) August 29, 2002.
(c) March 23, 1993.
(d) December 11, 1997.
2. On what date does the author begin Part II: Chapter 39?
(a) May 6, 1998.
(b) February 22, 1960.
(c) October 21, 2003.
(d) October 3, 2003.
3. What day of the week does the author describe June 1, 2002 as in Part I: Chapter 20?
(a) A Saturday.
(b) A Tuesday.
(c) A Friday.
(d) A Sunday.
4. Where was the apartment that Charlie Cullen rented after his separation from Adrianne?
(a) Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
(b) Livingston, New Jersey.
(c) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(d) West Orange, New Jersey.
5. On what date does the author open Part II: Chapter 44?
(a) March 23, 1993.
(b) July 7, 2003.
(c) October 3, 2003.
(d) November 4, 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date does Part I: Chapter 10 open?
2. How many detectives does the author say the Essex County Prosecutor’s Office had to cover some four hundred calls a year in Part II: Chapter 29?
3. Who was the outside pathologist hired by the DA in Pennsylvania to review the charts for the investigation on Charles Cullen, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 35?
4. Who wrote the memo that Somerset Medical sent to Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun in Part II: Chapter 31?
5. Who was the corporal that Danny Baldwin spoke with at the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Part II: Chapter 35?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)