|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 41-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Charlie Cullen born?
(a) December 6, 1977.
(b) December 11, 1967.
(c) May 6, 1958.
(d) February 22, 1960.
2. Where is the Greystone Psychiatric Hospital located?
(a) Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania.
(b) Livingston, New Jersey.
(c) Morristown, New Jersey.
(d) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
3. What were the names of the State Troopers that Danny Baldwin spoke with at the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Part II: Chapter 35?
(a) Arnold and Jones.
(b) Egan and Brushak.
(c) Trembler and Baldwin.
(d) Smith and Duh.
4. How much hourly wage was Charlie Cullen earning at Hunterdon Hospital in April of 1994, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 14?
5. What kind of car does the author describe Charlie Cullen driving in Part I: Chapter 1?
(a) A Subaru station wagon.
(b) A Ford Explorer.
(c) A Chevrolet mini-van.
(d) A Ford Escort station wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who from Saint Luke’s “observed Charles Cullen sneaking from her patient’s room shortly before her patient unexpectedly coded and died,” according to the author in Part II: Chapter 35?
2. The author describes Charlie’s commute in Part I: Chapter 20, saying, “The drive to Saint Luke’s was a straight shot west on and off” what highway?
3. What was the name of Mrs. Helen Dean’s son?
4. What was the name of the attorney that represented Adrianne in her divorce from Charlie Cullen?
5. How did Charlie Cullen’s mother die?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)