|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michelle Tomlinson was a fellow nurse of Charlie Cullen’s in what unit?
(a) Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center CCU.
(b) Somerset Medical Telemetry unit.
(c) Lehigh Valley Hospital burn unit.
(d) The Warren Hospital Telemetry unit.
2. The author describes Somerset County, New Jersey as being how long of a drive from the house that Charles Cullen grew up in?
(a) A fifty-minute drive.
(b) A thirty-minute drive.
(c) A ten-minute drive.
(d) An hour’s drive.
3. What hourly wage was Charlie Cullen earning “in hospitals across New Jersey and Pennsylvania,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 1?
4. The author states in Part II: Chapter 29, “Newark in the 1990s was the center of the murder universe, ‘the most dangerous city in America,’ according to” what publication?
(a) New York magazine.
(b) Time magazine.
(c) People magazine.
(d) Wired magazine.
5. When did Charlie Cullen resign from Hunterdon Hospital?
(a) June, 1987.
(b) November, 1992.
(c) October, 1996.
(d) January, 1993.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Saint Luke’s Hospital’s in-house counsel during the time that Charles Cullen worked there?
2. Who was the New Jersey Poison Control director in 2003?
3. What was the name of the manor that Brooke Astor (nee Kuser) lived at in Somerset County, New Jersey?
4. On what day did Charles Cullen being working at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania?
5. What was the name of Charlie Cullen’s first wife?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)