|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adrianne finally talk to a lawyer about leaving Charlie, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 7?
(a) January, 1993.
(b) November, 1992.
(c) January, 1992.
(d) June, 1987.
2. What did Charlie use to break into Michelle’s condo in Part I: Chapter 10?
(a) A gun.
(b) A brick.
(c) A rock.
(d) A hammer.
3. What was the name of Mrs. Helen Dean’s son?
(a) William Dean.
(b) Jasper Dean.
(c) Larry Dean.
(d) Peter Dean.
4. Where was Charlie Cullen born?
(a) Livingston, New Jersey.
(b) West Orange, New Jersey.
(c) Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania.
(d) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
5. Who was the Morris County Prosecutor in 2003?
(a) Raymond Fleming.
(b) Lisa Gannon.
(c) Michael Rubinaccio.
(d) Ernest Duh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week does the author describe June 1, 2002 as in Part I: Chapter 20?
2. Where was Ed Zizik retired from, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 39?
3. Where in the basement did Charlie Cullen keep a hidden stash of liquor when he was married?
4. Who was the hospital pharmacist at Saint Luke’s in April of 2002?
5. The policeman that called Charlie after he broke into Michelle’s house was from what police district in Part I: Chapter 10?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)