|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the New Jersey epidemiologist and assistant commissioner of the Department of Health in 2003?
(a) Dr. Zarar Shaleen.
(b) Dr. Steven Marcus.
(c) Eddy Bresnitz, MD.
(d) Dr. John Banas.
2. According to the author in Part I: Chapter 1, Charlie Cullen’s new commute started from what town in Pennsylvania?
(a) New Hope.
3. Who was the Morris County Prosecutor in 2003?
(a) Raymond Fleming.
(b) Michael Rubinaccio.
(c) Ernest Duh.
(d) Lisa Gannon.
4. Who was Saint Luke’s Hospital’s in-house counsel during the time that Charles Cullen worked there?
(a) Thelma Moyer.
(b) Lisa Gannon.
(c) Janice Rader.
(d) Sy Traub.
5. When was Charlie Cullen born?
(a) May 6, 1958.
(b) February 22, 1960.
(c) December 6, 1977.
(d) December 11, 1967.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author notes in Part I: Chapter 21 that “Overdose by vecuronium bromide would be much like” what?
2. By what nickname was digoxin called by the nurses in the ICU, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 13?
3. Michelle Tomlinson was a fellow nurse of Charlie Cullen’s in what unit?
4. How many siblings did Charlie Cullen have?
5. Who was the ICU floor manager at Saint Luke’s that Kim Wolfe called about the med room in Part I: Chapter 21?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)