|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 35-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun sorted through Charles Cullen’s employment history, they realized that Cullen’s medical career began in what year?
2. At what time did Charlie’s night shifts always begin at Saint Luke’s, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 20?
(a) 3:00 p.m.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(c) 7:00 p.m.
(d) 11:00 p.m.
3. When did Adrianne finally talk to a lawyer about leaving Charlie, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 7?
(a) November, 1992.
(b) January, 1992.
(c) January, 1993.
(d) June, 1987.
4. On what date did Pat Medellin tell her story about her suspicions of Charles Cullen to an acquaintance who worked with the Easton Police Department, according to the author in Part II: Chapter 35?
(a) March 23, 1993.
(b) October 3, 2003.
(c) August 29, 2002.
(d) December 11, 1997.
5. Who was Saint Luke’s Hospital’s in-house counsel during the time that Charles Cullen worked there?
(a) Lisa Gannon.
(b) Janice Rader.
(c) Thelma Moyer.
(d) Sy Traub.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the ICU floor manager at Saint Luke’s that Kim Wolfe called about the med room in Part I: Chapter 21?
2. Who was Somerset Medical Center’s senior vice president in 2003?
3. What is the name of the “hot new piece of FBI software” that “consolidated a sprawling pool of data into one searchable database,” according to the author in Part II: Chapter 36?
4. On what date does Part I: Chapter 26 open?
5. When was Charles Cullen fired from Saint Barnabas, according to his files in Part II: Chapter 34?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)