|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what unit of the hospital was Charlie Cullen originally hired at Morristown Memorial Hospital?
(a) The Burn Unit.
(b) The Intensive Care Unit.
(c) The Postnatal Care Unit.
(d) The Cardiac Care Unit.
2. When does the author say John Dryden “built his Versailles-like mansion in Bernardsville” in Part I: Chapter 24?
(a) The 1880s.
(b) The 1940s.
(c) The 1920s.
(d) The 1790s.
3. What was the name of the attorney that represented Adrianne in her divorce from Charlie Cullen?
(a) Ernest Duh.
(b) Don Jones.
(c) Thomas Arnold.
(d) Danny Baldwin.
4. Where is Hunterdon Hospital located?
(a) Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania.
(b) Morristown, New Jersey.
(c) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(d) Flemington, New Jersey.
5. Mrs. Helen Dean was about to leave the hospital after surgery for what condition in Part I: Chapter 13?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Lung cancer.
(d) Breast cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the chief of the Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Morristown Memorial Hospital when Charlie Cullen worked there?
2. Where did Tim Braun begin attending college, starting out on a football career?
3. By what nickname was digoxin called by the nurses in the ICU, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 13?
4. When did Adrianne finally talk to a lawyer about leaving Charlie, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 7?
5. The author describes Somerset County, New Jersey as being how long of a drive from the house that Charles Cullen grew up in?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)