|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Part I: Chapter 21 begin?
(a) October, 1996.
(b) June, 1987.
(c) January, 1993.
(d) June, 2001.
2. Who wrote the memo that Somerset Medical sent to Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun in Part II: Chapter 31?
(a) Raymond Fleming.
(b) Lisa Gannon.
(c) Thelma Moyer.
(d) Ellen Amedeo.
3. Who was the day charge nurse at Saint Luke’s that noticed the drugs were going missing at the hospital “in spurts,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 20?
(a) Connie Trembler.
(b) Thelma Moyer.
(c) Marjorie Whelan.
(d) Lisa Gannon.
4. How old is Kim Wolfe said to be in Part I: Chapter 21?
5. Where in the basement did Charlie Cullen keep a hidden stash of liquor when he was married?
(a) A secret compartment in a book.
(b) A box in the attic.
(c) A Navy footlocker.
(d) Under the couch cushions.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ethel Duryea when she was gunned down on the sidewalk in Newark, New Jersey?
2. Who was Mrs. Jin Kyung Han’s cardiologist at Somerset?
3. As Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun sorted through Charles Cullen’s employment history, they realized that Cullen’s medical career began in what year?
4. The author describes Somerset County, New Jersey as being how long of a drive from the house that Charles Cullen grew up in?
5. On what day did Charles Cullen being working at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)