|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michelle Tomlinson was a fellow nurse of Charlie Cullen’s in what unit?
(a) The Warren Hospital Telemetry unit.
(b) Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center CCU.
(c) Lehigh Valley Hospital burn unit.
(d) Somerset Medical Telemetry unit.
2. When does the author say John Dryden “built his Versailles-like mansion in Bernardsville” in Part I: Chapter 24?
(a) The 1790s.
(b) The 1920s.
(c) The 1880s.
(d) The 1940s.
3. Who was the nurse recruiter for Medical Center Health Care Services that Danny Baldwin spoke with in Part II: Chapter 34?
(a) Algretta Hatcher.
(b) Raymond Fleming.
(c) Ellen Amedeo.
(d) Thelma Moyer.
4. As Danny Baldwin and Tim Braun sorted through Charles Cullen’s employment history, they realized that Cullen’s medical career began in what year?
5. The author describes Somerset County, New Jersey as being how long of a drive from the house that Charles Cullen grew up in?
(a) A ten-minute drive.
(b) A thirty-minute drive.
(c) A fifty-minute drive.
(d) An hour’s drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author refer to in Part I: Chapter 26 as “any event in which patient safety is threatened”?
2. In what unit of the hospital was Charlie Cullen originally hired at Morristown Memorial Hospital?
3. According to the author in Part II: Chapter 34, Somerset Medical Center’s internal investigation was being handled by whom?
4. On what date does Part I: Chapter 10 open?
5. The policeman that called Charlie after he broke into Michelle’s house was from what police district in Part I: Chapter 10?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)