|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Chapters 29-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the New Jersey Poison Control director in 2003?
(a) Dr. Steven Marcus.
(b) Dr. Bruce Ruck.
(c) Dr. Zarar Shaleen.
(d) Dr. John Banas.
2. Who was the nurse recruiter for Medical Center Health Care Services that Danny Baldwin spoke with in Part II: Chapter 34?
(a) Ellen Amedeo.
(b) Raymond Fleming.
(c) Algretta Hatcher.
(d) Thelma Moyer.
3. Where was Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center located where Charles Cullen applied in 1998?
(a) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(b) Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania.
(c) West Orange, New Jersey.
(d) Livingston, New Jersey.
4. Who was the assistant commissioner of health in New Jersey in 2003?
(a) Amie Thornton.
(b) Marjorie Whelan.
(c) Connie Trembler.
(d) Lisa Gannon.
5. What was the main drug that the Saint Luke’s nurses noticed was missing in Part I: Chapter 20?
(d) Vecuronium bromide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the hospital pharmacist at Saint Luke’s in April of 2002?
2. On what day did Charles Cullen being working at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania?
3. Who was the Nurse Supervisor that praised Charlie Cullen in his performance review in October of 1995 at Hunterdon Hospital?
4. When did Charlie Cullen resign from Hunterdon Hospital?
5. Who was the administrative director at Morristown Memorial Hospital that called Charlie Cullen’s actions there “inexcusable,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 15?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)