|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of arrangement did Setma have with Gebu?
(a) He melted down any gold for selling.
(b) He stored the stolen goods.
(c) He was his fence, selling stolen goods.
(d) He helped plan the robberies.
2. What is the Festival coming up to celebrate?
(a) The rising of the Nile.
(b) The crowning of the new king.
(c) The cycle of life and death.
(d) The queen gave birth.
3. In what condition is Gebu when he arrives at home the night Ranofer went into his room?
(a) Beat up.
4. Where does Gebu hide the golden goblet?
(a) In the scroll room.
(b) In the judge's tomb.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In the hills near the river.
5. Who stops Ranofer as he races across the palace grounds?
(a) The housekeeper.
(b) The cooks and a couple of guards.
(c) The chamberlain.
(d) The queen's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ranofer begin to avoid his friends?
2. Who comes by and stops the guards from taking Ranofer away?
3. How does Ranofer feel in his friendship after going back with his friends?
4. What does Ranofer see when he looks closely at the place Gebu disappeared?
5. Where does his rescuer take him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ranofer think about the whole day after his actions looking for food the night before and what does he finally decide to do?
2. How much information are the friends gathering and why didn't Ranofer follow Gebu one night in Chapter 10?
3. What does Ranofer do when Gebu does not give him any supper and what does he find?
4. What has Ranofer proven to the queen and how does that help him?
5. What happens in the night when Ranofer decides to follow Gebu?
6. Where do Ranofer and Heqet follow Gebu and Wenamon and what do they decide?
7. How does Ranofer know whose tomb he is in and how does he alert Gebu about his presence?
8. What are Heqet and the Ancient doing while Ranofer is trying to catch Gebu?
9. What does Ranofer know because of following Gebu and how does he end up in the tunnel?
10. What did Heqet hear Gebu and Wenamon discussing and what does Ranofer think it means?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)