|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ranofer do when he is frightened?
(a) Call out to Gebu.
(b) Run home.
(c) Run to the river.
(d) Jumps into the opening.
2. What does Ranofer realize about Gebu's possessions?
(a) He has more possessions than Ranofer.
(b) He has thrown out many things.
(c) He has many new ones.
(d) He is getting very gaudy.
3. What does Ranofer see Gebu do the next morning?
(a) Eat breakfast with a woman.
(b) Pull up another tomb plan.
(c) Buy a new shirt.
(d) Bring the goblet into the shop.
4. Why doesn't Ranofer follow Gebu the first night after he decides to do it?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) Gebur tied him up.
(c) Gebu locked him inside.
(d) He is too sore to move.
5. Why does Ranofer begin to avoid his friends?
(a) He does not want to take any more of their food.
(b) He does not want to put them in danger.
(c) He feels that he cannot tell them about the goblet.
(d) He is embarrassed about his beatings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ranofer say about the location of the goblet?
2. What does Gebu and Wenamon do as Ranofer is watching them?
3. Who does Ranofer tell about Gebu's possessions?
4. Who joins up with Ranofer the first night he follows Gebu?
5. What does Ranofer take to the bottom of the opening where he jumped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the night when Ranofer decides to follow Gebu?
2. How does Ranofer know whose tomb he is in and how does he alert Gebu about his presence?
3. What does Ranofer realize about Gebu's possessions and what do the three friends decide to do?
4. What does Ranofer know because of following Gebu and how does he end up in the tunnel?
5. Where do Ranofer and Heqet follow Gebu and Wenamon and what do they decide?
6. What kind of people does Ranofer now have in his life and why might a reader be happy about it?
7. What does Ranofer do when Gebu does not give him any supper and what does he find?
8. What does Ranofer decide after hearing of the confrontation between Gebu and Setma? What is the outcome of his action?
9. Why do you think Ranofer believes Gebu is stealing again?
10. What holiday is approaching and what do the three friends decide to do about it?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)