|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the first place Gebu goes the first time Ranofer follows him?
(a) To the shop.
(b) To Wenamon's house.
(c) To the tombs.
(d) To the palace.
2. Where is the broken tree?
(a) By the palace.
(b) In the Valley of the Tombs.
(c) At a curve in the river.
(d) Near Gebu's house.
3. What does Ranofer see Gebu do the next morning?
(a) Buy a new shirt.
(b) Bring the goblet into the shop.
(c) Pull up another tomb plan.
(d) Eat breakfast with a woman.
4. What do the friends find out when they share notes?
(a) They have found out nothing.
(b) That Wenamon is blackmailing Gebu.
(c) That Gebu has a new job.
(d) That Gebu has a girlfriend.
5. What does Ranofer find when he breaks into the item from question # 114?
(a) A golden goblet.
(b) Four new shirts.
(c) A golden necklace.
(d) Two pairs of new sandals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what does Ranofer take an interest at the shop?
2. Why do Heqet and the Ancient stay by the rock Ranofer put over the opening?
3. What does Ranofer discover about the lock on Gebu's door?
4. What seems to be one of Gebu's favorite activities?
5. What is at the location where Gebu and Wenamon disappear?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Ranofer and Heqet follow Gebu and Wenamon and what do they decide?
2. What do the three friends decide to do at the tombs after Ranofer meets with them?
3. What does Ranofer think about the whole day after his actions looking for food the night before and what does he finally decide to do?
4. What does Ranofer do when Gebu does not give him any supper and what does he find?
5. What do you think of the ending and what moral might be inferred from it?
6. What kind of people does Ranofer now have in his life and why might a reader be happy about it?
7. What happens in the night when Ranofer decides to follow Gebu?
8. What did Heqet hear Gebu and Wenamon discussing and what does Ranofer think it means?
9. What does Ranofer realize about Gebu's possessions and what do the three friends decide to do?
10. How does Ranofer know whose tomb he is in and how does he alert Gebu about his presence?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)