|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ranofer asked to do later in the day in Chapter 3?
(a) Take some packages to a woman.
(b) Go to the market.
(c) Help Heqet make charcoal.
(d) Clean the shop.
2. What does Ranofer hear Gebu tell a friend?
(a) Soon the wineskins will not mean anything.
(b) He is going to kick Ranofer out.
(c) He is going to leave on a business trip.
(d) The next wineskin will be very full.
3. Why does Ranofer go home slowly after work?
(a) To spend less time with Geru.
(b) To sample the food in the market.
(c) To play with other boys.
(d) To avoid work at home.
4. What does the foreman do if Ranofer looks idle?
(a) Beats him.
(b) Make fun of him to the others.
(c) Throws water on him.
(d) Pushes him to the ground.
5. What does Ranofer take with him when he leaves for work the next morning in Chapter 4?
(a) His walking stick.
(b) All his spare clothes.
(c) His small breakfast.
(d) A drawing he made for jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rekh ask Ranofer?
2. How does Ranofer feel about the his new job?
3. What does Ranofer think the noise he hears in the night must be?
4. What does Gebu tell Ranofer in Chapter 3?
5. Why do you think the scene with the hanging men might have been put into Chapter 3?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)