1. Who is the author of "The Golden Bowl"?
2. Where is the introductory chapter set?
3. What is the Prince doing while contemplating his upcoming marriage in Book First Chapter 1?
The Prince is visiting some of his favorite places in the city.
4. What is Maggie ashamed about during her conversation with the Prince in Book First Chapter 1?
How good the Prince's English is compared to her English.
5. What qualities does the Prince claim are to be admired in Book First Chapter 1?
The goodness in Maggie and her father.
This section contains 5,692 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)