|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book Second, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Charlotte and the Prince go before starting their shopping?
(a) To a hotel.
(b) To a coffee shop.
(c) They go to a park to sit.
(d) To the zoo.
2. According to Fanny, what will Maggie be terribly hurt by if she ever finds out?
(a) That Charlotte is not visiting to help with the wedding.
(b) The relationship between the Prince and Charlotte.
(c) That Maggie's father is broke.
(d) That the Prince might not love her.
3. Maggie believes that her father would like the Prince regardless of what?
(a) What language he spoke.
(b) What his family background was.
(c) Whether or not he loved Maggie.
(d) How much money he had.
4. What is Maggie ashamed about during her conversation with the Prince in Book First Chapter 1?
(a) Her lack of fashion knowledge.
(b) Her uneducated father.
(c) How good the Prince's English is compared to her English.
(d) An inappropriate comment she made about the French.
5. What is the name of Adam's summer home?
(a) The Honeysuckle.
(b) The Rose.
(c) The Willows.
(d) The Fawns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie tell her father about her feelings for Charlotte in Book Second Chapter 4?
2. According to Fanny and the Prince, how will Maggie react to the news that Charlotte is in town?
3. What do the Prince and Fanny discuss while waiting for Charlotte to arrive in Book First Chapter 2?
4. What is the Prince sure of as of Book First Chapter 1?
5. Why is Maggie's father collecting rare and special items?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)