|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book Second, Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Charlotte and the Prince go before starting their shopping?
(a) They go to a park to sit.
(b) To a coffee shop.
(c) To the zoo.
(d) To a hotel.
2. What is the Prince lonely for in Book Second Chapter 3?
(a) The places he has left behind.
(b) His friends in Rome.
(c) His wife's company.
(d) His parents.
3. Why is Adam considering marriage as of Book Second Chapter 1?
(a) Because he wants to be in love.
(b) Because he feels lonely.
(c) Because his daughter is now married.
(d) Because he wants more children.
4. What does Charlotte ask the Prince to help her do at the end of Book First Chapter 3?
(a) Pick out a wedding gift for Maggie.
(b) Drive her to Maggie's house.
(c) Order flowers to deliver to a sick friend.
(d) Mend her broken shoe.
5. What does Maggie tell her father about her feelings for Charlotte in Book Second Chapter 4?
(a) Maggie tells Mr.Verver she fears Charlotte.
(b) Maggie tells Mr.Verver she distrusts Charlotte.
(c) Maggie tells Mr.Verver she hates Charlotte.
(d) Maggie tells Mr.Verver she admires Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Charlotte and the Prince discussing when Fanny returns to the room in Book First Chapter 3?
2. What is Maggie ashamed about during her conversation with the Prince in Book First Chapter 1?
3. What prompts Mrs. Rance to leave Fawns in Book Second Chapter 5?
4. Where do Maggie and the Prince go in Book Second Chapter 5?
5. What does Adam wonder while he watches his daughter with her husband in Book Second Chapter 2?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)