|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book Second, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the introductory chapter set?
(d) New York.
2. What are Charlotte and the Prince discussing when Fanny returns to the room in Book First Chapter 3?
(a) Maggie's faults.
(b) Charlotte's desire to stay in London indefinitely.
(c) Charlotte's options of marrying or staying single.
(d) Their love affair.
3. According to the Prince, with what intention has Charlotte come to London?
(a) The intention of seeing Maggie happy.
(b) The intention of starting a business with Maggie.
(c) The intention of starting a new life in London.
(d) The intention of stealing the Prince away from Maggie.
4. What is Fanny's last name?
5. Why is Maggie's father collecting rare and special items?
(a) To leave to his native city.
(b) To give to his first love.
(c) To give to Maggie as a wedding gift.
(d) He is a compulsive shopper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Charlotte be staying during her stay in London?
2. What does Charlotte ask the Prince to help her do at the end of Book First Chapter 3?
3. Why does the Prince intentionally stay at Fanny's in Book First Chapter 3?
4. What does the Prince contemplate during the carriage ride in Book First Chapter 1?
5. How has Maggie learned about her future husband?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)