|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book Second, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Prince contemplate during the carriage ride in Book First Chapter 1?
(a) His worth.
(b) A comment that Maggie said.
(c) The meaning of life.
(d) How the truly poor live day to day.
2. Where will Charlotte be staying during her stay in London?
(a) Fanny's house.
(b) Her family's London flat.
(c) A hotel.
(d) With Maggie.
3. How does Adam feel as he plans his museum?
4. How does Fanny describe the Prince's relationship with Charlotte in Book First Chapter 2?
(a) Charlotte is the Prince's old friend.
(b) Charlotte was the Prince's tutor.
(c) Charlotte and the Prince are second cousins.
(d) Charlotte and the Prince are each other's first love.
5. Who is the author of "The Golden Bowl"?
(a) James Joyce.
(b) Thomas Hardy.
(c) Henry James.
(d) Charles Dickens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced the Prince to Maggie?
2. How has Maggie learned about her future husband?
3. When Maggie and the Prince return to the house in Book Second Chapter 2, who do they find Adam with?
4. What has Fanny done for the Prince in the past?
5. What is the Prince sure of as of Book First Chapter 1?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)