|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book Second, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Prince lonely for in Book Second Chapter 3?
(a) His parents.
(b) His friends in Rome.
(c) His wife's company.
(d) The places he has left behind.
2. What does Maggie encourage her father to consider in Book Second Chapter 4?
(a) Giving her her inheritence.
(b) Moving back to America.
(d) Living in a hotel.
3. What is Charlotte's last name?
4. What attributes does the Prince claim he does not possess?
(a) Self-righteousness and vanity.
(b) Wit and class.
(c) Deceit and hypocrisy.
(d) Loyalty and honesty.
5. How does Maggie view her father's outlook on life?
(a) As solemn.
(b) As realistic.
(c) As whimsical.
(d) As romantic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Adam's summer home?
2. What does Fanny think of the timing of Charlotte's visit to London?
3. What are Charlotte and the Prince discussing when Fanny returns to the room in Book First Chapter 3?
4. When Maggie and the Prince return to the house in Book Second Chapter 2, who do they find Adam with?
5. What qualities does the Prince claim are to be admired in Book First Chapter 1?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)