|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book Second, Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Fanny, what must she and her husband help Charlotte do?
(a) Find a nice apartment in London.
(b) Leave London as quickly as possible.
(c) Convince the Prince to leave Maggie.
(d) Find someone to marry.
2. What does Charlotte tell the Prince is her reason for returning to London in Book First Chapter 5?
(a) To spend one hour with the Prince.
(b) To visit family.
(c) To seek revenge.
(d) To reconnect with Maggie.
3. When Maggie and the Prince return to the house in Book Second Chapter 2, who do they find Adam with?
(b) Lady Castledean.
(d) Mrs. Rance.
4. What attributes does the Prince claim he does not possess?
(a) Loyalty and honesty.
(b) Wit and class.
(c) Self-righteousness and vanity.
(d) Deceit and hypocrisy.
5. What is the name of Fanny's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has changed as a result of Maggie's marriage to the Prince?
2. What do the Prince and Fanny discuss while waiting for Charlotte to arrive in Book First Chapter 2?
3. When the group returns to the house in Book Second Chapter 2 what does Adam notice in their eyes?
4. On what street is the store with the golden bowl?
5. What does the Prince suggest should happen following his marriage to Maggie?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)