|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book First, Chapters 2-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where will Charlotte be staying during her stay in London?
(a) Fanny's house.
(b) Her family's London flat.
(c) With Maggie.
(d) A hotel.
2. As of Book First, Chapter 2, what is the Prince feeling in regard to his upcoming nuptials?
3. What has Fanny done for the Prince in the past?
(a) Looked after him when he was sick.
(b) Steered him in the right direction.
(c) Lent him money.
(d) Secretarial work.
4. What qualities does the Prince claim are to be admired in Book First Chapter 1?
(a) The religious devotion of Maggie and her father.
(b) The goodness in Maggie and her father.
(c) The adventurous nature of Maggie and her father.
(d) The uniqueness of Maggie and her father.
5. Who introduced the Prince to Maggie?
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) The Prince's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie view her father's outlook on life?
2. What relationship does Charlotte have with Maggie?
3. What does Charlotte ask the Prince to help her do at the end of Book First Chapter 3?
4. How does Fanny describe the Prince's relationship with Charlotte in Book First Chapter 2?
5. What do the Prince and Fanny discuss while waiting for Charlotte to arrive in Book First Chapter 2?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)