|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Volume One, Book Second, Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fanny voice her concerns to in Book First Chapter 4?
(b) The Prince.
(d) Her husband.
2. Who is the author of "The Golden Bowl"?
(a) Thomas Hardy.
(b) Charles Dickens.
(c) Henry James.
(d) James Joyce.
3. According to Fanny, why did the Prince and Charlotte never marry?
(a) They didn't love each other.
(b) Neither of them had enough money.
(c) They were too scared to commit.
(d) Their love turned to hate.
4. What is the name of Fanny's husband?
5. Who introduced the Prince to Maggie?
(a) Maggie's father.
(b) The Prince's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fanny, what will Maggie be terribly hurt by if she ever finds out?
2. How does Adam feel as he plans his museum?
3. How has Maggie learned about her future husband?
4. What has Fanny done for the Prince in the past?
5. What does Charlotte ask the Prince to help her do at the end of Book First Chapter 3?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)