Volume One, Book First, Chapter 1
• During his walk with Maggie in Book First Chapter 1, the Prince contemplates his upcoming marriage and tells Maggie that he admires her and her father's goodness.
• Maggie says that she has learned a great deal about the Prince from reading about his family's history.
• Maggie comments that her father is a very romantic man. He is gathering a collection of rare and valuable items to give to his native city.
• The Prince admits to himself that this marriage to Maggie is an opportunity to make a new name for himself.
• The Prince visits Fanny, who is the person who introduced the Prince to Maggie. The Prince has a lot of confidence in Maggie, as she has always helped steer him in the right direction in the past.
Volume One, Book First, Chapters 2-3
• The Prince admits that he has some fear about the...
This section contains 1,955 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)