|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Nick's father?
(a) Fausto Geraci, Sr.
(b) Nicholas Geraci, Sr.
(c) Michael Geraci.
(d) Anthony Geraci.
2. Where does the person that Michael is planning to use in order to ensure his family's safety work?
(a) The Justice Department.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Attorney General's office.
(d) The FBI.
3. Who does Nick travel to Sicily with his family to meet?
(a) Don Russo.
(b) Don Forlenza.
(c) Don Narducci.
(d) Don Indelicato.
4. After returning to his home from the funeral for Francesca's baby, how many people does Johnny add to his estate staff?
5. During the meeting between Michael and Nick that occurs following Fredo's death, what does Nick give to Michael while they are in the limo?
(a) Fredo's picture.
(b) Fredo's wallet.
(c) Fredo's lighter.
(d) Fredo's gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Michael Corleone born?
2. Who arrives late to the Commission meeting and thereby avoids being caught in the police raid?
3. When does Michael meet the fourth man he introduces to Tom at the golf course?
4. According to Forlenza's information, who orders the sabotage on Nick's plane?
5. How old is Sonny when he enters the "family business"?
Short Essay Questions
1. While at Russo's private gambling club, Tom realizes that Russo will not let Tom leave the club alive. What tips Tom off to Russo's plan?
2. When Joe shows up at Nick's house after the failed assassination attempt on Castro, what does Joe tell Nick?
3. Why does Vito feel that he has no other choice but to bring Sonny into the family business?
4. Describe the purpose of the "pizza men" that Nick requests during his meeting in Sicily.
5. When she's six months pregnant, Francesca feels unloved and trapped in her marriage. Why?
6. How has Connie changed since moving into the Corleone family compound in Lake Tahoe?
7. Explain why Michael and Nick have ended 1961 in a stalemate.
8. According to Forlenza's information, why is Nick's plane sabotaged?
9. When Francesca finally confronts Billy as to why she does not like Michael, what does Billy tell Francesca?
10. According to the conversation between Nick and his father, why does Sal suggest that Forlenza hide Nick after the plane crash?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)