|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the assassination plot blows up in Nick's face, who offers to relocate Nick?
2. After Nick's father arrives in New York, the family explores the city together. What do they do?
(a) Explore Times Square.
(b) Go to the top of the Empire State Building.
(c) Take a Circle Line cruise.
(d) Tour the Statue of Liberty.
3. Francesca and her kids surprise Billy at work. What do they surprise Billy with?
(a) A visit from Francesca's father.
(b) Movie tickets.
(c) A birthday cake.
(d) A picnic lunch.
4. What family runs the business that the Corleones used to launch their "family" business?
(a) The Stracci family.
(b) The Abbandando family.
(c) The Russo family.
(d) The Colma family.
5. Who orders the hit on Don Forlenza?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nick's father tells Nick that they need to discuss important business, where do they decide to hold that meeting?
2. When Michael summons Nick to New York following Fredo's death, how much time has elapsed since Fredo was shot?
3. Before Nick can place the hit on Sal, who has already arranged for the hit, albeit secretly?
4. When Francesca and her kids surprise Billy at work, why is Billy rude to his wife?
5. When the government finally decides to proceed with the assassination attempt on Castro, they only send in one man. Who do they send?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to what Kay tells Michael at the Inaugural Ball, why does she leave their marriage?
2. While at Russo's private gambling club, Tom realizes that Russo will not let Tom leave the club alive. What tips Tom off to Russo's plan?
3. Explain why Michael and Nick have ended 1961 in a stalemate.
4. When Michael moves back to New York and brings Kathy, Francesca, Sonny, and the Hagens to live with him, what does Michael vow to never tell Francesca?
5. When Francesca finally confronts Billy as to why she does not like Michael, what does Billy tell Francesca?
6. According to the conversation between Nick and his father, why does Sal suggest that Forlenza hide Nick after the plane crash?
7. After meeting Joe Lucadello, Tom is suspicious of him. Why?
8. After Joe leaves Michael's suite and Tom and Michael are once again alone, why does Tom threaten to quit?
9. Michael confesses his fears of what will happen if they are unsuccessful in gaining control of the Cuban casinos. What does Michael fear?
10. How has Connie changed since moving into the Corleone family compound in Lake Tahoe?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)