|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Francesca and her kids surprise Billy at work. What do they surprise Billy with?
(a) A birthday cake.
(b) A visit from Francesca's father.
(c) Movie tickets.
(d) A picnic lunch.
2. In Nick's opinion, who is the perfect person for the assassination job in Cuba?
(a) Al Neri.
(b) Sal Narducci.
(c) Rudy Forlenza.
(d) Carmine Marino.
3. How many times has a woman in Francesca's family miscarried before Francesca loses her baby?
4. After leaving Michael, where do his ex-wife and children settle down?
(a) In Texas.
(b) In Maine.
(c) In Washington.
(d) In Florida.
5. According to Forlenza's information, who sabotages Nick's plane?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Billy tried to break up with Francesca, she drove to his college to confront him. What happens during that meeting?
2. When Michael and Tom are in Michael's suite discussing the fourth man's proposed hit, how does Tom initially react to the assassination proposal?
3. According to the information in the file Francesca finds in Billy's office, how long has Billy been compiling information to use against the Corleones?
4. Who does Nick travel to Sicily with his family to meet?
5. What is the name that Nick gives to Fredo's cemetery project?
Short Essay Questions
1. When she's six months pregnant, Francesca feels unloved and trapped in her marriage. Why?
2. When Francesca finally confronts Billy as to why she does not like Michael, what does Billy tell Francesca?
3. While at Russo's private gambling club, Tom realizes that Russo will not let Tom leave the club alive. What tips Tom off to Russo's plan?
4. Why does Vito feel that he has no other choice but to bring Sonny into the family business?
5. When Michael moves back to New York and brings Kathy, Francesca, Sonny, and the Hagens to live with him, what does Michael vow to never tell Francesca?
6. After receiving the upsetting phone call and sending Kathy and Sonny out to dinner, what does Francesca realize that Kathy has been right about?
7. Describe the semi-retirement arrangement that Michael tells Nick he's putting into place as he turns the day-to-day reins over to Nick.
8. According to what Kay tells Michael at the Inaugural Ball, why does she leave their marriage?
9. Describe the purpose of the "pizza men" that Nick requests during his meeting in Sicily.
10. According to the conversation between Nick and his father, why does Sal suggest that Forlenza hide Nick after the plane crash?
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)