|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Michael and Tom are in Michael's suite discussing the fourth man's proposed hit, who knocks at the door to see if there is a deal?
(a) Ambassador Shea.
(b) Don Forlenza.
(c) President Shea.
(d) Don Molinari.
2. Michael is worried that without the money from the casinos in Cuba that another family will become too powerful. Who is Michael worried about?
(a) Don Molinari.
(b) Don Narducci.
(c) Don Forlenza.
(d) Don Russo.
3. When visiting with her unannounced guest, who does Francesca receive a phone call from?
(a) Billy's boss.
(b) Billy's mistress.
(c) Billy's accountant.
(d) Billy's attorney.
4. During Nick's meeting in Cleveland with Don Forlenza, who do they decide to use as a pawn in their plan to build alliances and eventually go after Michael?
5. How many times has a woman in Francesca's family miscarried before Francesca loses her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. After returning to his home from the funeral for Francesca's baby, how many people does Johnny add to his estate staff?
2. Where does the person offering to relocate Nick arrange to send him to?
3. According to Billy when he and Francesca are talking the day after the Inaugural Ball, how is Billy's leg broken?
4. Who does Nick travel to Sicily with his family to meet?
5. What is the name of Fredo's bodyguard who overhears Fredo pitching his cemetery scheme to a legitimate businessman in a bar?
Short Essay Questions
1. While the women are preparing dinner at the Corleone compound in Lake Tahoe, Tom and Michael discuss Billy Van Arsdale's career. Why has Billy's career stalled?
2. After Francesca returns home after killing her husband, why does Kathy get on a bus and leave town instead of staying to help her sister grieve?
3. After receiving the upsetting phone call and sending Kathy and Sonny out to dinner, what does Francesca realize that Kathy has been right about?
4. After meeting Joe Lucadello, Tom is suspicious of him. Why?
5. Why does Michael make it a point to attend the funeral for baby Carmela, even though neither Francesca's twin sister nor Billy's parents attend the funeral?
6. When Nick and his men meet in Cleveland with Don Forlenza, why does Nick convince the Don to keep Sal Narducci alive for the time being?
7. According to Forlenza's information, why is Nick's plane sabotaged?
8. Why does Vito feel that he has no other choice but to bring Sonny into the family business?
9. Describe the semi-retirement arrangement that Michael tells Nick he's putting into place as he turns the day-to-day reins over to Nick.
10. Describe the purpose of the "pizza men" that Nick requests during his meeting in Sicily.
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)