|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has had a stroke and therefore cannot reveal any information regarding the failed Castro assassination attempt?
(a) President Shea.
(b) Fausto Geraci, Sr.
(c) Tom Hagen.
(d) Ambassador Shea.
2. Who shows up at Russo's private gambling club in order to kill Russo?
3. When Michael and Tom are in Michael's suite discussing the fourth man's proposed hit, who does Michael propose that the men use as a puppet in their plot?
4. When Michael and Tom are in Michael's suite discussing the fourth man's proposed hit, how does Tom initially react to the assassination proposal?
(a) Tom shoots Michael.
(b) Tom volunteers for the job.
(c) Tom walks out of the room.
(d) Tom threatens to quit.
5. After leaving Michael, where do his ex-wife and children settle down?
(a) In Texas.
(b) In Maine.
(c) In Florida.
(d) In Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the fourth man playing golf with Tom, Hal, and Michael actually work?
2. Francesca and her kids surprise Billy at work. What do they surprise Billy with?
3. Who witnesses Fredo's shooting at the lake?
4. Who does Russo's killer nod at when he's ready to commence the attack on the Chicago Don?
5. During the meeting between Michael and Nick that occurs following Fredo's death, what does Nick give to Michael while they are in the limo?
Short Essay Questions
1. While the women are preparing dinner at the Corleone compound in Lake Tahoe, Tom and Michael discuss Billy Van Arsdale's career. Why has Billy's career stalled?
2. How has Connie changed since moving into the Corleone family compound in Lake Tahoe?
3. When Nick and his men meet in Cleveland with Don Forlenza, why does Nick convince the Don to keep Sal Narducci alive for the time being?
4. Michael confesses his fears of what will happen if they are unsuccessful in gaining control of the Cuban casinos. What does Michael fear?
5. After Joe leaves Michael's suite and Tom and Michael are once again alone, why does Tom threaten to quit?
6. As the book closes, Michael is looking out his window at the New York skyline. What is Michael thinking about?
7. When she's six months pregnant, Billy takes Francesca to various embassy and hotel parties and is very attentive to her. What does Francesca believe is motivating Billy's attentiveness?
8. When she's six months pregnant, Francesca feels unloved and trapped in her marriage. Why?
9. According to Forlenza's information, why is Nick's plane sabotaged?
10. Why does Fredo ultimately agree to give the Chicago mobsters information on his brother in exchange for their participation in Colma East?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)