|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much longer does Fredo live after the day he is rescued from the customs officials by the police officer?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Four years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Four months.
2. What is the name of the police officer that Fredo drops to the customs officials?
3. When Peter shows up to meet Nick in Michael's place, what has Peter just finished doing?
(a) Killing Carlo.
(b) Killing Marco.
(c) Killing Sal.
(d) Killing Al.
4. As the event attended by Francesca and her roommate gets underway, what can be heard in the distance?
5. What is the rooftop party being hosted at the Castle in the Sands Casino in celebration of?
(a) Johnny's new record.
(b) Michael's 35th birthday.
(c) The initiates' success.
(d) The dropping of an atomic bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the convention being held at which Governor Shea is giving the nominating speech?
2. What are the names of Michael's twin nieces?
3. What is the name of the Don who runs Chicago?
4. Who becomes the new Don of Los Angeles?
5. Who brings word to the Dons at Michael's party that the plane leaving Rattlesnake Island has crashed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the purpose of Doomtown?
2. Why does Francesca worry that Billy is dating her simply to shock his parents?
3. How is Francesca changed after she and Billy spend the afternoon in the hotel room on their trip from college for the Christmas holidays?
4. At the meeting on Rattlesnake Island, Nick plays up his image of a dumb tough guy. Why?
5. What happens when the two men board the plane just as it lands at Kay's vacation destination? Why does this upset Kay?
6. As Michael and Kay return to Las Vegas from Lake Tahoe, why is Kay upset?
7. What does Cosa Nostra mean and how is its meaning portrayed in the investigation into the plane crash?
8. Why is Russo threatened by Michael's desire to move his headquarters from New York to Las Vegas?
9. When the police officer shows up to rescue Fredo from the customs officials, Fredo asks the officer to turn down the radio. Why does that request prove to be unfortunate for Fredo?
10. Explain why Kay barely knows how to speak to her husband of five years.
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)