|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Michael proposing to move his headquarters to after leaving New York?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Lake Tahoe.
2. Where do Kay and Michael decide to spend the rest of their vacation after their original plans are ruined?
(a) In the Swiss Alps.
(b) In French Canada.
(c) In the Mediterranean.
(d) In the Florida Keys.
3. What is the name of the woman waiting for Fredo in his hotel room?
4. Who do the two men who pick up Johnny to take him to the airport work for?
5. When Michael and Kay return home, Michael is upset when he finds his son burying something. What is Anthony burying?
(a) A body.
(b) A cat.
(c) A cap.
(d) A hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of Michael Corleone's father?
2. According to what Kathy tells Francesca, who is responsible for killing their father?
3. According to the men who pick up Johnny to take him to the airport, who will not be able to attend Michael's party in Las Vegas?
4. Who brings word to the Dons at Michael's party that the plane leaving Rattlesnake Island has crashed?
5. Who represents the Corleone family at Tony Molinari's funeral?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tom believe is true about legitimate businessmen and why does he believe what he does?
2. How is Francesca changed after she and Billy spend the afternoon in the hotel room on their trip from college for the Christmas holidays?
3. Why are pigs present in Doomtown?
4. When the police officer shows up to rescue Fredo from the customs officials, Fredo asks the officer to turn down the radio. Why does that request prove to be unfortunate for Fredo?
5. Why is Russo threatened by Michael's desire to move his headquarters from New York to Las Vegas?
6. Explain why Kay barely knows how to speak to her husband of five years.
7. Why does Russo orchestrate the suicide-homicide hit that is supposed to ensnare Fredo?
8. At the meeting on Rattlesnake Island, Nick plays up his image of a dumb tough guy. Why?
9. Explain how and why orders are typically given in the Corleone crime family.
10. What shocks Tom upon his arrival in Washington D.C.?
This section contains 818 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)