|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter shows up to meet Nick in Michael's place, what has Peter just finished doing?
(a) Killing Sal.
(b) Killing Marco.
(c) Killing Carlo.
(d) Killing Al.
2. When Nick wakes up in a hospital bed, he is not actually in a hospital. Where is Nick?
(a) In Chicago.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Las Vegas.
(d) In Cleveland.
3. After being picked up by the two men who are assigned to take Johnny to the airport, Johnny sees a flash of metal and instinctively ducks. What is the metal flash from?
4. Who is the lone survivor of the plane crash into Lake Erie?
5. How many men are initiated into the family during the initiation ceremony?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the one person outside of the Corleone family that knows the true identity of the plane's pilot?
2. Why is Nick warned not to take off from Rattlesnake Island after the meeting concludes?
3. Where does Johnny Fontane grow up?
4. When a meeting of the Commission is finally called, how much time has passed between Commission meetings?
5. What is the name of Fredo's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Francesca worry that Billy is dating her simply to shock his parents?
2. What is the purpose of Doomtown?
3. Why does Michael choose Pete Clemenza as his consigliere for the Commission meeting?
4. As Michael and Kay return to Las Vegas from Lake Tahoe, why is Kay upset?
5. Why does Johnny leave Los Angeles instead of continuing to work with Cy Milner as he wants to do?
6. What shocks Tom upon his arrival in Washington D.C.?
7. What happens when the two men board the plane just as it lands at Kay's vacation destination? Why does this upset Kay?
8. What does Cosa Nostra mean and how is its meaning portrayed in the investigation into the plane crash?
9. When the police officer shows up to rescue Fredo from the customs officials, Fredo asks the officer to turn down the radio. Why does that request prove to be unfortunate for Fredo?
10. Why is Russo threatened by Michael's desire to move his headquarters from New York to Las Vegas?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)