|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of all the men at the meeting on the island, who is the lowest ranking man at the table?
2. At their family Christmas celebration, how many men are present at the grandmother's house?
3. When Peter shows up to meet Nick in Michael's place, what has Peter just finished doing?
(a) Killing Carlo.
(b) Killing Sal.
(c) Killing Marco.
(d) Killing Al.
4. What is the note that Fredo has failed to notice on his windshield?
(a) A suicide note.
(b) A grocery list.
(c) A summons.
(d) A threat.
5. What is the name of Francesca's college roommate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman waiting for Fredo in his hotel room?
2. According to what Kathy tells Francesca, who is responsible for killing Michael's first wife?
3. What is the name of the Don who runs Chicago?
4. When does Michael Corleone become the new head of the Corleone family crime syndicate?
5. Who is named as Micheal's new consigliere?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Michael opens up and shares some of his secrets with Kay as they fly on to Rome, what does Kay finally realize about herself?
2. What advice does Tom give to Fredo after Fredo shoots up his wife's car and accidentally kills a small dog?
3. Contrast Francesca's beliefs about her father and also her uncle's death versus the truth.
4. Why do the rest of the Mafia families consider Chicago to be the "black sheep" of the Mafia?
5. What shocks Tom upon his arrival in Washington D.C.?
6. Why does the Mafia wonder if the FAA's ruling that the crash was an accident is correct?
7. How is Francesca changed after she and Billy spend the afternoon in the hotel room on their trip from college for the Christmas holidays?
8. Why are pigs present in Doomtown?
9. At the meeting on Rattlesnake Island, Nick plays up his image of a dumb tough guy. Why?
10. According to Fredo's questioning of Michael at Francesca and Billy's wedding, why is the Lake Tahoe house burned down?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)