|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does his ex-wife tell Michael in order to get out of their marriage?
(a) That she didn't love him anymore.
(b) That she had an affair.
(c) That she had an abortion.
(d) That she was tired of the lies.
2. When Michael decides to leave Las Vegas, where does he build the new compound for his family?
(b) New York.
(c) Atlantic City.
(d) Lake Tahoe.
3. When Billy complains to Francesca in his office, whom does Francesca suggest that Billy talk to?
(a) The District Attorney.
(b) The President.
(c) Ambassador Shea.
(d) The Attorney General.
4. When the government finally decides to proceed with the assassination attempt on Castro, they only send in one man. Who do they send?
5. When Michael and Tom are in Michael's suite discussing the fourth man's proposed hit, who knocks at the door to see if there is a deal?
(a) Don Forlenza.
(b) Don Molinari.
(c) Ambassador Shea.
(d) President Shea.
6. When does Michael meet the fourth man he introduces to Tom at the golf course?
(a) After the Tahoe house burned down.
(b) After the trip with Kay to Sicily.
(c) After the Commission raid.
(d) After Francesca's baby died.
7. While in New York, who dies from a heart attack while standing over a hot grill?
(a) Louie Russo.
(b) Nick Geraci.
(c) Michael Corleone.
(d) Pete Clemenza.
8. Where in Billy's office does Francesca find the file with all of the information that Billy has been assembling on the Corelone family?
(a) Under "Insurance".
(b) Under "Wife".
(c) Under "Mafia".
(d) Under "Family".
9. What does Michael's ex-wife accuse Michael of while they are at the Inaugural Ball?
(a) Killing Fredo.
(b) Burning down the house in Lake Tahoe.
(c) Killing her doctor.
(d) Lying to their children.
10. At a press conference following the Inaugural Ball, who is being hammered by reporters?
11. When Michael summons Nick to New York following Fredo's death, how much time has elapsed since Fredo was shot?
(a) One years.
(b) Six months.
(c) Eighteen months.
(d) Two years.
12. What is the name of the company that the Corleones use to launch their "family" business?
(a) Genco Pura Olive Oil Company.
(b) Genco Pure Oil Company.
(c) Genco Pure Olive Company.
(d) Genco Pure Orange Company.
13. After Cuba drags its feet on Marino's extradition, how does the government reveal that Marino has died?
(a) He was the victim of a hit.
(b) He was killed by another prisoner.
(c) He was shot trying to escape.
(d) He died of a drug overdose.
14. Who is arrested and charged with Billy's murder?
(a) Billy's girlfriend.
(b) Billy's nephew.
(c) Billy's wife.
(d) Billy's uncle.
15. Who does Michael invite to attend the Inaugural Ball with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nick travel to Sicily with his family to meet?
2. Where is Michael Corleone born?
3. Who witnesses Fredo's shooting at the lake?
4. When the fourth man playing golf is introduced to Tom, where does Michael say the fourth man is from?
5. Who makes an unplanned visit to surprise Francesca?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)