|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After miscarrying, what does Francesca name the baby that she loses?
2. In retirement, Michael is planning to use his connections with whom to legalize gambling in Atlantic City?
(a) The District Attorney of New Jersey.
(b) The Governor of New Jersey.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) The Senator from New Jersey.
3. How much older than Michael is Fredo?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
4. Who does Michael invite to attend the Inaugural Ball with him?
5. What family runs the business that the Corleones used to launch their "family" business?
(a) The Colma family.
(b) The Stracci family.
(c) The Abbandando family.
(d) The Russo family.
6. After moving from their original apartment to a larger apartment in the Bronx, Fredo announced the profession he wanted to pursue. What does Fredo want to be?
(a) A racketeer.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A priest.
(d) An enforcer.
7. Who does Fontane count as his "best friend"?
(a) Sal Narducci.
(b) Fredo Corleone.
(c) James Shea.
(d) Fausto Geraci.
8. According to Billy when he and Francesca are talking the day after the Inaugural Ball, how is Billy's leg broken?
(d) A car wreck.
9. What is the name that Francesca and Billy's oldest son goes by?
10. According to Forlenza's information, who orders the sabotage on Nick's plane?
11. Who does Johnny decide to include in the entertainment lineup for the Inaugural Ball because she's been such a good luck charm for Johnny?
12. How many times has a woman in Francesca's family miscarried before Francesca loses her baby?
13. Where does Nick decide to hide out when he goes underground?
(a) On Rattlesnake Island.
(b) In Paris.
(c) In Sicily.
(d) On Cape Cod.
14. Who finds the body of the traitor and dies on the spot from a heart attack?
(a) An elderly man.
(b) A teenage girl.
(c) An Italian spy.
(d) A monk.
15. While Nick is meeting with the person he traveled to Sicily to see, he mentions that a certain traitor needs to be dealt with. Who is the traitor?
(a) Al Neri.
(b) Louie Russo.
(c) Sal Narducci.
(d) Michael Corleone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Michael decides to leave Las Vegas, where does he build the new compound for his family?
2. When the assassination plot blows up in Nick's face, who offers to relocate Nick?
3. While Nick is meeting with the person he traveled to Sicily to see, he requests the names of several men that Nick can set up in legitimate business in the U.S. that are not Mafia-affiliated, but can be called upon when needed. What business will Nick set them up running?
4. After being arrested in the Commission raid, who is found to have never become a U.S. citizen and is deported to Italy?
5. What does his ex-wife tell Michael in order to get out of their marriage?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)