|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does Johnny wait for the President to call him before he finally calls the White House?
2. Who does Russo need in order to complete his deal for the Cuban casinos?
3. When does Michael meet the fourth man he introduces to Tom at the golf course?
(a) After Francesca's baby died.
(b) After the Tahoe house burned down.
(c) After the Commission raid.
(d) After the trip with Kay to Sicily.
4. When Michael summons Nick to New York following Fredo's death, how much time has elapsed since Fredo was shot?
(a) Eighteen months.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two years.
(d) One years.
5. Who makes an unplanned visit to surprise Francesca?
6. According to the information in the file Francesca finds in Billy's office, how long has Billy been compiling information to use against the Corleones?
(a) Since Francesca visited Billy in college.
(b) Since Francesca and Billy started dating.
(c) Since Michael broke Billy's leg.
(d) Since Francesca lost the baby.
7. How old is Sonny when he enters the "family business"?
8. During Nick's meeting in Cleveland with Don Forlenza, who do they decide to use as a pawn in their plan to build alliances and eventually go after Michael?
9. Tom is worried that once the hit is completed, they will be killed by the governmental agency behind the assassination plot. Who will Michael use to ensure his family's safety?
10. Michael is worried that without the money from the casinos in Cuba that another family will become too powerful. Who is Michael worried about?
(a) Don Forlenza.
(b) Don Narducci.
(c) Don Russo.
(d) Don Molinari.
11. Where does the fourth man playing golf with Tom, Hal, and Michael actually work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The IRS.
(c) The CBT.
(d) The CIA.
12. What is the name of Nick's youngest daughter?
13. When visiting with her unannounced guest, who does Francesca receive a phone call from?
(a) Billy's boss.
(b) Billy's accountant.
(c) Billy's attorney.
(d) Billy's mistress.
14. When Nick's father tells Nick that they need to discuss important business, where do they decide to hold that meeting?
(a) At a boxing match.
(b) At a cockfight.
(c) At a "friendly" restaurant.
(d) At a carnival.
15. Where does the person that Michael is planning to use in order to ensure his family's safety work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Attorney General's office.
(c) The CIA.
(d) The Justice Department.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving for college years earlier, Billy had tried to break up with Francesca. How?
2. When Tom plays golf with Michael and Hal, who is the fourth man playing with them?
3. Two days after his final television show, Fredo is shot to death. Who shoots Fredo?
4. How many times has a woman in Francesca's family miscarried before Francesca loses her baby?
5. Who brings Tom Hagen to live with the Corleones when Tom is a child?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)