|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After returning to his home from the funeral for Francesca's baby, how many people does Johnny add to his estate staff?
2. How many days does Johnny wait for the President to call him before he finally calls the White House?
3. What is the name that Francesca and Billy's oldest son goes by?
4. What is the name of Nick's father?
(a) Nicholas Geraci, Sr.
(b) Fausto Geraci, Sr.
(c) Michael Geraci.
(d) Anthony Geraci.
5. Who shows up at Russo's private gambling club in order to kill Russo?
6. After leaving Michael, where do his ex-wife and children settle down?
(a) In Texas.
(b) In Washington.
(c) In Maine.
(d) In Florida.
7. After miscarrying, what does Francesca name the baby that she loses?
8. Who witnesses Fredo's shooting at the lake?
9. When Francesca and her kids surprise Billy at work, why is Billy rude to his wife?
(a) She is not fluent in Italian.
(b) She doesn't keep up with the latest fashions.
(c) She doesn't have a college degree.
(d) She is not an adept hostess at his parties.
10. Who makes an unplanned visit to surprise Francesca?
11. How old is Sonny when he enters the "family business"?
12. When does Michael meet the fourth man he introduces to Tom at the golf course?
(a) After the trip with Kay to Sicily.
(b) After the Commission raid.
(c) After Francesca's baby died.
(d) After the Tahoe house burned down.
13. After Nick's father arrives in New York, the family explores the city together. What do they do?
(a) Take a Circle Line cruise.
(b) Tour the Statue of Liberty.
(c) Go to the top of the Empire State Building.
(d) Explore Times Square.
14. When Michael decides to leave Las Vegas, where does he build the new compound for his family?
(a) Atlantic City.
(b) Lake Tahoe.
(c) New York.
15. Two days after his final television show, Fredo is shot to death. Who shoots Fredo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Michael Corleone born?
2. According to Billy when he and Francesca are talking the day after the Inaugural Ball, how is Billy's leg broken?
3. Who does Michael appoint to help his successor transition into his new role?
4. In Nick's opinion, who is the perfect person for the assassination job in Cuba?
5. What is the name of Nick's youngest daughter?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)