|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders the hit on Don Forlenza?
2. According to Billy when he and Francesca are talking the day after the Inaugural Ball, how is Billy's leg broken?
(b) A car wreck.
3. After returning to his home from the funeral for Francesca's baby, how many people does Johnny add to his estate staff?
4. How old is Sonny when he enters the "family business"?
5. Where does the person that Michael is planning to use in order to ensure his family's safety work?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The Attorney General's office.
(d) The Justice Department.
6. Who does Russo need in order to complete his deal for the Cuban casinos?
7. After miscarrying, what does Francesca name the baby that she loses?
8. During the meeting between Michael and Nick that occurs following Fredo's death, who does Nick offer to kill for Michael?
9. At a press conference following the Inaugural Ball, who is being hammered by reporters?
10. When visiting with her unannounced guest, who does Francesca receive a phone call from?
(a) Billy's mistress.
(b) Billy's boss.
(c) Billy's accountant.
(d) Billy's attorney.
11. Who brings Tom Hagen to live with the Corleones when Tom is a child?
12. After moving from their original apartment to a larger apartment in the Bronx, Fredo announced the profession he wanted to pursue. What does Fredo want to be?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A priest.
(c) A racketeer.
(d) An enforcer.
13. After leaving Michael, where do his ex-wife and children settle down?
(a) In Washington.
(b) In Maine.
(c) In Florida.
(d) In Texas.
14. Who does Nick travel to Sicily with his family to meet?
(a) Don Narducci.
(b) Don Russo.
(c) Don Indelicato.
(d) Don Forlenza.
15. Who does Fontane count as his "best friend"?
(a) Fredo Corleone.
(b) James Shea.
(c) Sal Narducci.
(d) Fausto Geraci.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the company that the Corleones use to launch their "family" business?
2. What is the name of Fredo's bodyguard who overhears Fredo pitching his cemetery scheme to a legitimate businessman in a bar?
3. Who arrives late to the Commission meeting and thereby avoids being caught in the police raid?
4. What does Michael's ex-wife accuse Michael of while they are at the Inaugural Ball?
5. When the fourth man playing golf is introduced to Tom, where does Michael say the fourth man is from?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)