|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the authorities identify the body of a man found at the bottom of a ravine as Gerald O'Malley?
(a) The pilot license photograph.
(b) Dental records.
(c) The hospital admitting bracelet.
2. During Nick's meeting in Cleveland with Don Forlenza, who do they decide to use as a pawn in their plan to build alliances and eventually go after Michael?
3. When Nick's father tells Nick that they need to discuss important business, where do they decide to hold that meeting?
(a) At a "friendly" restaurant.
(b) At a carnival.
(c) At a cockfight.
(d) At a boxing match.
4. What is the name of the upperclassman who notices Francesca in the dining hall?
5. Who is named as Micheal's new consigliere?
(a) Tom Hagen.
(b) Nick Geraci.
(c) Peter Clemenza.
(d) James Shea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Fredo's bodyguard who overhears Fredo pitching his cemetery scheme to a legitimate businessman in a bar?
2. How many days does Johnny wait for the President to call him before he finally calls the White House?
3. When a meeting of the Commission is finally called, how much time has passed between Commission meetings?
4. Who do the two men who pick up Johnny to take him to the airport work for?
5. According to what Kathy tells Francesca, who is responsible for killing Michael's first wife?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)