|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Johnny Fontane grow up?
(c) The Bronx.
(d) Hell's Kitchen.
2. After returning to his home from the funeral for Francesca's baby, how many people does Johnny add to his estate staff?
3. What is the first name of Michael Corleone's father?
4. At one of the parties she and Billy make an appearance at, Francesca runs into someone she hasn't seen since her wedding three years earlier. Who does Francesca run into?
5. At their family Christmas celebration, how many men are present at the grandmother's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than Michael is Fredo?
2. Who does Johnny decide to include in the entertainment lineup for the Inaugural Ball because she's been such a good luck charm for Johnny?
3. In retirement, Michael is planning to use his connections with whom to legalize gambling in Atlantic City?
4. What is the name of the hostage that the Corleones are holding until the Commission meeting is concluded?
5. Who orchestrates the supposed murder-suicide in which Fredo is supposed to be killed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)