|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Johnny Fontane grow up?
(c) The Bronx.
(d) Hell's Kitchen.
2. After leaving for college years earlier, Billy had tried to break up with Francesca. How?
(a) Through a postcard.
(b) In person.
(c) Through a friend.
(d) On the telephone.
3. When Chapter 20 begins, the Commission is meeting annually. When this meeting happens, for how many years in a row has the Commission met?
4. How much time passes between the Tattaglia/Barzini murders and the Clemenza-Zaluchi wedding?
(a) Two months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four months.
5. What is the name of the company that Billy's family owns?
(a) Van Arsdale Spirits.
(b) Van Arsdale Grocery.
(c) Van Arsdale Citrus.
(d) Van Arsdale Furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the authorities identify the body of a man found at the bottom of a ravine as Gerald O'Malley?
2. What is Johnny given to hand-carry to Michael in Las Vegas?
3. What is the relationship between Nick and Don Forlenza?
4. Who returns Johnny's call to the White House?
5. During the meeting between Michael and Nick that occurs following Fredo's death, what does Nick give to Michael while they are in the limo?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)