|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Kathy tells Francesca, who is responsible for killing their father?
2. When Kathy and Francesca get together to talk, what does Kathy tell Francesca about Billy?
(a) That Billy is using Francesca.
(b) That Billy asked Kathy out first.
(c) That Billy is a liar.
(d) That Billy kissed Kathy.
3. Where is the convention being held at which Governor Shea is giving the nominating speech?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
(d) Atlantic City.
4. What is the name of Fredo's bodyguard who overhears Fredo pitching his cemetery scheme to a legitimate businessman in a bar?
5. When Tom comes to the house after Michael and Kay return home, what news does Tom share with Kay?
(a) The Tahoe house was vandalized.
(b) The Tahoe house was hit by lightning.
(c) The Tahoe house burned down.
(d) The Tahoe house was hit by a tornado.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael's plan, who will the Corleones back for the 1960s presidency?
2. According to Forlenza's information, who orders the sabotage on Nick's plane?
3. Who represents the Corleone family at Frank Falcone's funeral?
4. After miscarrying, what does Francesca name the baby that she loses?
5. After Nick's father arrives in New York, the family explores the city together. What do they do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)