|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the company that the Corleones use to launch their "family" business?
(a) Genco Pure Oil Company.
(b) Genco Pure Orange Company.
(c) Genco Pura Olive Oil Company.
(d) Genco Pure Olive Company.
2. After being arrested in the Commission raid, who is found to have never become a U.S. citizen and is deported to Italy?
3. Who is named as Micheal's new consigliere?
(a) Peter Clemenza.
(b) Nick Geraci.
(c) James Shea.
(d) Tom Hagen.
4. Who orchestrates the supposed murder-suicide in which Fredo is supposed to be killed?
5. When Michael and Kay return home, Michael is upset when he finds his son burying something. What is Anthony burying?
(a) A cat.
(b) A body.
(c) A hand.
(d) A cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving for college years earlier, Billy had tried to break up with Francesca. How?
2. Where does Michael hold the meeting that he leaves Kay on their anniversary to conduct?
3. How much older than Michael is Fredo?
4. According to what Kathy tells Francesca, who is responsible for killing their father?
5. What family runs the business that the Corleones used to launch their "family" business?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)