|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After moving from their original apartment to a larger apartment in the Bronx, Fredo announced the profession he wanted to pursue. What does Fredo want to be?
(a) A priest.
(b) An enforcer.
(c) A racketeer.
(d) A pilot.
2. Which member of the Corleone crime family puts himself through law school?
(a) Peter Clemenza.
(b) Sal Tessio.
(c) Nick Geraci.
(d) Michael Corleone.
3. In retirement, Michael is planning to use his connections with whom to legalize gambling in Atlantic City?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) The Senator from New Jersey.
(c) The District Attorney of New Jersey.
(d) The Governor of New Jersey.
4. At the wedding, who does Michael nod to that puts his plan to destroy the Corleone rivals in motion?
5. Who do the two men who pick up Johnny to take him to the airport work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. During the meeting between Michael and Nick that occurs following Fredo's death, who does Nick offer to kill for Michael?
2. What is the rooftop party being hosted at the Castle in the Sands Casino in celebration of?
3. According to the conversation between Fredo and Michael at Francesca and Billy's wedding, who is responsible for destroying the Lake Tahoe house?
4. When Fredo arrives at his hotel room, he finds a young woman waiting for him. Who sends the young woman to Fredo's room?
5. Which one of the following people does NOT know that Nick is really Gerald O'Malley?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)