|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 7, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny Fontane call while he is in Los Angeles recording his new album?
2. Where is Tom when he is mugged in Washington D.C.?
(a) At the Washington Memorial.
(b) At the White House.
(c) At the Lincoln Memorial.
(d) At the Jefferson Memorial.
3. Where is Michael proposing to move his headquarters to after leaving New York?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Lake Tahoe.
4. How much older than Michael is Fredo?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Ten years.
5. What is the official rank of the police officer who shows up to rescue Fredo from the customs officials?
Short Answer Questions
1. After being arrested in the Commission raid, who is found to have never become a U.S. citizen and is deported to Italy?
2. Who arrives late to the Commission meeting and thereby avoids being caught in the police raid?
3. Why is Nick warned not to take off from Rattlesnake Island after the meeting concludes?
4. Who is named as Micheal's new consigliere?
5. Of all the men at the meeting on the island, who is the lowest ranking man at the table?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)