|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the rooftop party being hosted at the Castle in the Sands Casino in celebration of?
(a) Johnny's new record.
(b) Michael's 35th birthday.
(c) The dropping of an atomic bomb.
(d) The initiates' success.
2. What is Johnny given to hand-carry to Michael in Las Vegas?
(a) A leather bag.
(b) A briefcase.
(c) A "cleaned" weapon.
(d) A signed contract.
3. What is the nickname of Russo?
(a) The Man.
(b) The Face.
(c) The Hand.
(d) The Blade.
4. When Peter shows up to meet Nick in Michael's place, what has Peter just finished doing?
(a) Killing Carlo.
(b) Killing Marco.
(c) Killing Sal.
(d) Killing Al.
5. Who becomes the new Don of Los Angeles?
(a) Mickey Molinari.
(b) Jackie Ping-Pong.
(c) Nicodemo Molinari.
(d) Jackie Falcone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Michael's twin nieces?
2. What is the name used by the pilot that will be flying Frank Falcone and Tony Molinari the day after the wedding?
3. Who is the lone survivor of the plane crash into Lake Erie?
4. When Fredo finally arrives in the casino's ballroom, what does Michael's capo tell him about?
5. Who does Johnny Fontane call while he is in Los Angeles recording his new album?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)