|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Nick warned not to take off from Rattlesnake Island after the meeting concludes?
(a) Because of a received threat.
(b) Because of low fuel.
(c) Because of required maintenance.
(d) Because of weather.
2. At their family Christmas celebration, how many men are present at the grandmother's house?
3. Who represents the Corleone family at Frank Falcone's funeral?
4. What is the name of the company that Billy's family owns?
(a) Van Arsdale Citrus.
(b) Van Arsdale Furniture.
(c) Van Arsdale Grocery.
(d) Van Arsdale Spirits.
5. According to what Kathy tells Francesca, who is responsible for killing their father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are initiated into the family during the initiation ceremony?
2. What is Nick Geraci's real first name?
3. To whose house do Francesca and Billy go at Christmastime?
4. What is the name of Francesca's college roommate?
5. Who brings word to the Dons at Michael's party that the plane leaving Rattlesnake Island has crashed?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)