|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official rank of the police officer who shows up to rescue Fredo from the customs officials?
2. How much time passes between the Tattaglia/Barzini murders and the Clemenza-Zaluchi wedding?
(a) Two months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Four months.
3. Where does Johnny Fontane grow up?
(a) Hell's Kitchen.
(b) The Bronx.
4. Which member of the Corleone crime family puts himself through law school?
(a) Michael Corleone.
(b) Nick Geraci.
(c) Sal Tessio.
(d) Peter Clemenza.
5. When does Michael Corleone become the new head of the Corleone family crime syndicate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nick Geraci's real first name?
2. When Peter shows up to meet Nick in Michael's place, what has Peter just finished doing?
3. What are the names of Michael's twin nieces?
4. How much longer does Fredo live after the day he is rescued from the customs officials by the police officer?
5. After being picked up by the two men who are assigned to take Johnny to the airport, Johnny sees a flash of metal and instinctively ducks. What is the metal flash from?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)