Book 1, Chapter 1 | Book 1, Chapter 2
1. When does Michael Corleone become the new head of the Corleone family crime syndicate?
2. What is the first name of Michael Corleone's father?
3. What is Nick Geraci's real first name?
4. When Michael summons Nick directly to meet with him, what is the name of the restaurant where the meeting will take place?
(a) One Night.
(c) Two Toms.
(d) Michael Doms.
5. Which member of the Corleone crime family puts himself through law school?
(a) Michael Corleone.
(b) Sal Tessio.
(c) Nick Geraci.
(d) Peter Clemenza.
6. When Peter shows up to meet Nick in Michael's place, what has Peter just finished doing?
(a) Killing Marco.
(b) Killing Sal.
(c) Killing Al.
(d) Killing Carlo.
Book 2, Chapter 3 | Book 2, Chapter 4
7. How much time passes between the Tattaglia/Barzini murders and the Clemenza-Zaluchi wedding?
(a) Two months.
(b) Eight months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
This section contains 4,402 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)