|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione receive hate mail after the second challenge is completed?
2. Why does Fleur hope to come back to England some day?
3. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
4. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
5. What alerts Mr. Filch to Harry's after-hours ramble?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
2. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
3. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
4. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
5. Why does Harry not accept Ludo Bagman's offer to help him solve his clue for the second challenge?
6. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
7. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
8. What is the name of the business that Fred and George plan to fund with the money they receive from Harry?
9. Why did Mad-Eye Moody never kill anyone while he was an auror?
10. What does Harry take back to Hogwarts with him when he leaves the cemetery?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What three things does Voldemort need to get his body back, and what do those things symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
Jealousy is an emotion that rears it's ugly head a number of times in this book. Which characters evoke this emotion, and how do they respond to their jealous tendencies? How do these instances affect the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)