|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cornelius Fudge punish Barty Crouch Jr.?
2. How does Voldemort call his followers to him in the cemetery?
3. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
4. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
5. How does Harry return to Hogwarts from the cemetery after fighting Voldermort?
Essay Topic 1
Procrastination is a trait exhibited by a number of characters in this book. What are some of these instances and how do they affect the outcome of the plot? Make sure to use examples from the book to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Fear and courage are two themes that seem to appear in tandem many times in this book. What are some of these instances, and why do they always appear together?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)