Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
2. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
3. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
4. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
What are some of the most important spells discussed in this book, and how are they performed? How does the usage of these spells affect the outcome of the plot?
Jealousy is an emotion that rears it's ugly head a number of times in this book. Which characters evoke this emotion, and how do they respond to their jealous tendencies? How do these instances affect the plot of the book?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)