|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry go after waking from his dream in Divination class?
2. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
3. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
4. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
5. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
2. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
3. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
4. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
5. Who helps Harry unravel the mystery of the Golden Egg?
6. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
7. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
8. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
9. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
10. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might J.K. Rowling have chosen these particular places for this story to take place?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)