|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry return to Hogwarts from the cemetery after fighting Voldermort?
2. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
3. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
4. What is the first spell Voldemort tries to use against Harry after returning his wand?
5. How long have the Death Eaters been in hiding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry take back to Hogwarts with him when he leaves the cemetery?
2. What does Cornelius Fudge think of Harry's story about Voldemort in the cemetery?
3. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
4. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
5. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
6. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
7. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
8. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
9. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
10. What happens after Harry's blood is added to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What three things does Voldemort need to get his body back, and what do those things symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Jealousy is an emotion that rears it's ugly head a number of times in this book. Which characters evoke this emotion, and how do they respond to their jealous tendencies? How do these instances affect the plot of the book?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)