|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
2. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
3. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
4. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Cornelius Fudge not accept Harry's story, and what consequences does this have for the other characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Cedric Diggory is a minor character whose presence makes a big difference in the plot. How does he accomplish this? What are some ways that his presence, however brief, alters the outcome of the plot? What might have happened differently if Cedric had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)