|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who placed Harry's name in the Goblet?
2. What compliment does Krum give Harry while they are walking in the forest?
3. How long have the Death Eaters been in hiding?
4. Who ties Harry to the tombstone?
5. How does Harry sneak into the prefect's restroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
2. Why did Mad-Eye Moody never kill anyone while he was an auror?
3. What does Voldemort say was the first thing he tried to get his powers back when he gives his speech to the Death Eaters in the cemetery?
4. How did Barty Crouch disguise himself so well as Mad-Eye Moody?
5. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
6. How is Hagrid convinced to take his teaching job back after Rita Skeeter's article?
7. Why does Dumbledore use a Pensieve?
8. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
9. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
10. What happens after Harry's blood is added to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Procrastination is a trait exhibited by a number of characters in this book. What are some of these instances and how do they affect the outcome of the plot? Make sure to use examples from the book to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 2
Harry endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does Harry learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the most important spells discussed in this book, and how are they performed? How does the usage of these spells affect the outcome of the plot?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)