Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
2. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
3. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
4. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
Essay Topic 1
How do Harry, Ron and Hermione change through the course of the book, and what causes these changes? Who undergoes the most emotional growth?
Essay Topic 2
J.K. Rowling is careful to make sure that although these characters are witches and wizards, they are still very much human. Please cite some specific examples of this from the book and discuss how this humanity affects your view of the characters and the believability of the book.
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)