Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
2. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
3. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
4. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
Essay Topic 1
Competition and fair-play is a major theme that is found in many different scenes of this book. What are some of those scenes, and what affect do they have on the course of the plot?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Fear and courage are two themes that seem to appear in tandem many times in this book. What are some of these instances, and why do they always appear together?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)