|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first spell Voldemort tries to use against Harry after returning his wand?
2. How does Harry return to Hogwarts from the cemetery after fighting Voldermort?
3. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
4. What alerts Mr. Filch to Harry's after-hours ramble?
5. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the most important spells discussed in this book, and how are they performed? How does the usage of these spells affect the outcome of the plot?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)