|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry do with the money he wins from the Triwizard Tournament?
2. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
3. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
4. Which ghost does Harry see while in the prefect's restroom?
5. Who insists on taking Harry to the Hospital Wing when he returns to Hogwarts after the third challenge?
Essay Topic 1
Procrastination is a trait exhibited by a number of characters in this book. What are some of these instances and how do they affect the outcome of the plot? Make sure to use examples from the book to support your ideas.
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)