Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
2. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
3. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
4. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
Essay Topic 1
Leadership is a very prominent theme in this book. Who are some of the main leaders in this book, and what makes them true leaders? Is there more than one protagonist?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might J.K. Rowling have chosen these particular places for this story to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)