|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
2. Why does Harry save Fleur's sister from the lake?
3. What does Harry do with the money he wins from the Triwizard Tournament?
4. How does Harry sneak into the prefect's restroom?
5. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
2. Why does Harry not accept Ludo Bagman's offer to help him solve his clue for the second challenge?
3. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
4. Who helps Harry unravel the mystery of the Golden Egg?
5. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
6. Why is Ron so mad at Harry for rescuing Fleur's little sister during the second challenge?
7. How do Harry and Cedric get to the cemetery with Voldemort?
8. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
9. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
10. Why did Mr. Crouch devise a plot to free his Death Eater son from prison?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
The challenges in the Triwizard Tournament are chosen to test different attributes of the competitors. Explain each of the challenges and discuss what each challenge is meant to elicit from the competitors.
Essay Topic 3
What three things does Voldemort need to get his body back, and what do those things symbolize?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)