|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry see when his and Voldemort's wands are strangely locked together?
2. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
3. What do Ron and Hermione do while Harry is preparing himself for the third challenge?
4. Which ghost does Harry see while in the prefect's restroom?
5. What surprising person does Harry see on his Marauder's Map after unlocking the clue of the egg?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry not accept Ludo Bagman's offer to help him solve his clue for the second challenge?
2. Why did Mad-Eye Moody never kill anyone while he was an auror?
3. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
4. What does Hagrid admit to Madame Maxime during the Yule Ball?
5. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
6. What is the hardest part of Cedric's death for Harry?
7. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
8. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
9. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
10. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What three things does Voldemort need to get his body back, and what do those things symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
How do Harry, Ron and Hermione change through the course of the book, and what causes these changes? Who undergoes the most emotional growth?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)