|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
2. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
3. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
4. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
5. What does Voldemort do to heal Wormtail's severed hand?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Harry and Cedric get to the cemetery with Voldemort?
2. Why doesn't Harry take the scolding letter from Sirius very seriously?
3. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
4. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
5. How is Hagrid convinced to take his teaching job back after Rita Skeeter's article?
6. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
7. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
8. What does Cornelius Fudge think of Harry's story about Voldemort in the cemetery?
9. What is the hardest part of Cedric's death for Harry?
10. What does Ron say when he sees Hermione is Krum's date to the Yule Ball?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Jealousy is an emotion that rears it's ugly head a number of times in this book. Which characters evoke this emotion, and how do they respond to their jealous tendencies? How do these instances affect the plot of the book?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might J.K. Rowling have chosen these particular places for this story to take place?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)