|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
2. Which ghost does Harry see while in the prefect's restroom?
3. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
4. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
5. How does Voldemort call his followers to him in the cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
2. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
3. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
4. What does Hagrid admit to Madame Maxime during the Yule Ball?
5. What do the spirits from Voldemort's wand do when they see Harry?
6. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
7. How can Professor Moody see Harry even when he is wearing his invisibility cloak?
8. Who does Harry write to about seeing Mr. Crouch on the Marauder's Map the night he solved the clue for the second task?
9. Why does Dumbledore use a Pensieve?
10. Why is Ron so mad at Harry for rescuing Fleur's little sister during the second challenge?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Harry endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does Harry learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affect the course of the plot. Why might J.K. Rowling have chosen these particular places for this story to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)