|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
2. Who turned the Goblet of Fire into a portkey?
3. What is the first spell Voldemort tries to use against Harry after returning his wand?
4. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
5. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Harry do when he sees a dementor in the maze?
2. Why did Mad-Eye Moody never kill anyone while he was an auror?
3. What is the name of the business that Fred and George plan to fund with the money they receive from Harry?
4. Where is Sirius staying while he is hiding near Hogwarts to watch over Harry?
5. What does Mr. Crouch do when he is alone with Krum in the forest?
6. How did Voldemort lose his powers?
7. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
8. What happens after Harry's blood is added to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
9. Why does Harry not accept Ludo Bagman's offer to help him solve his clue for the second challenge?
10. Who is the man in the chair in Harry's dream during Divination?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Cornelius Fudge not accept Harry's story, and what consequences does this have for the other characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Harry endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does Harry learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
What three things does Voldemort need to get his body back, and what do those things symbolize?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)