|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
2. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
3. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
4. What does Harry think Snape is trying to do the day after he figures out the clue in the egg?
5. What happens when Harry opens the egg under water?
Essay Topic 1
What three things does Voldemort need to get his body back, and what do those things symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
Harry endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does Harry learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)