|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
2. What is the name of the Astronomy teacher at Hogwarts?
3. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
4. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
5. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
2. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
3. What does Draco Malfoy tease Ron about on the Hogwarts Express?
4. Which member of the Durmstrang team are the students at Hogwarts most excitd about?
5. Why is Harry forced to compete even though he is too young according to the new rules of the Tournament?
6. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
7. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
8. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
9. What does the Dark Mark look like?
10. What is Mr. Weasley so worried about at the Ministry of Magic that not many other people seem to be concerned about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What three things does Voldemort need to get his body back, and what do those things symbolize?
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the most important spells discussed in this book, and how are they performed? How does the usage of these spells affect the outcome of the plot?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)