|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
2. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
3. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
4. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
5. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
2. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
3. Who do most of the people in Little Hagleton think killed the Riddles?
4. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
5. How do some students try to get around the age limit for the tournament?
6. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
7. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
8. Who does Hagrid take to show the dragons the night before the first challenge?
9. What happens to Harry just as Voldemort kills Frank Bryce?
10. What does the Dark Mark look like?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Leadership is a very prominent theme in this book. Who are some of the main leaders in this book, and what makes them true leaders? Is there more than one protagonist?
Essay Topic 2
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the characters involved in these scenes?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)