|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tournament champion does Malfoy root for?
2. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
3. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
4. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
5. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
2. What is the name of the most obnoxious reporter for the Daily Prophet?
3. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
4. Who cooks the glorious feasts at Hogwarts?
5. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
6. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
7. How old does one have to be to enter the Triwizard Tournament?
8. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
9. Which member of the Durmstrang team are the students at Hogwarts most excitd about?
10. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character do you relate with the most in this book? Why? How does this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all have their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affects the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
Harry endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does Harry learn through these experiences?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)