|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
(b) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(c) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(d) The Yule Ball.
2. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
(a) A Death Eater.
(b) An auror.
(c) A dragon tamer.
(d) A Dark Arts Teacher.
3. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Madame Maxim.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
4. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His wand.
(d) His invisibility cloak.
5. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(a) Nimbus 2000.
(b) Sky Sweeper 3000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
2. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
3. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
4. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
5. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ron finally realize that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
2. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
3. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
4. Who helps Harry unravel the mystery of the Golden Egg?
5. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
6. Who cooks the glorious feasts at Hogwarts?
7. What does Voldemort say was the first thing he tried to get his powers back when he gives his speech to the Death Eaters in the cemetery?
8. What does the Dark Mark look like?
9. How do some students try to get around the age limit for the tournament?
10. What trait is the Ravenclaw House known for?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)