|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
2. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The work load is increased.
(b) The lack of Quidditch.
(c) The weather is bad.
(d) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
3. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) Voldemort's Legion.
(b) Death Eaters.
(c) The Dark Force.
(d) The Army of Evil.
4. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
(a) A rat.
(b) A Snake.
(c) A house elf.
5. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
(a) Write to Dumbledore.
(b) Pull him out of Hogwarts for the year.
(c) Send Harry a book of advanced defensive magic.
(d) Come to hide around Hogwarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
2. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
3. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
4. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
5. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mad-Eye Moody teach in his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson?
2. How does Ron finally realize that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
3. What trait is the Ravenclaw House known for?
4. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
5. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
6. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
7. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
8. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
9. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
10. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)