|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hagrid take Harry to see in Harry's invisibility cloak the night before the first challenge?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) The Forbidden Forest.
(c) The plan for the challenge.
2. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
(a) The Invisibility Spell.
(b) The Patronus Charm.
(c) The Stunning Spell.
(d) The Summoning Charm.
3. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Prophet.
(b) The Daily Herald.
(c) The Daily Brew.
(d) The Daily Wizard.
4. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(a) Tips for winning the Tournament.
(c) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
(d) Clues for the next challenge.
5. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
2. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
3. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
4. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
5. How old is Victor Krum?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
2. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
3. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
4. Why is Harry forced to compete even though he is too young according to the new rules of the Tournament?
5. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
6. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
7. What is Mr. Weasley so worried about at the Ministry of Magic that not many other people seem to be concerned about?
8. Who cooks the glorious feasts at Hogwarts?
9. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
10. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)