|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many judges are there for the first challenge?
2. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is completely covered in stamps.
(b) It glows.
(c) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(d) It is warm to the touch.
3. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
(a) Sirius Black.
4. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They fly by broomstick.
(b) They apparate.
(c) They use a port-key.
(d) They use the Flue Network.
5. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(b) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
(c) Tips for winning the Tournament.
(d) Clues for the next challenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winky feel about being freed from her slavery?
2. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
3. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
4. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
5. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
2. How does the crowd react when Harry's name is chosen by the Goblet of Fire?
3. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
4. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
5. How old does one have to be to enter the Triwizard Tournament?
6. How do some students try to get around the age limit for the tournament?
7. Who do most of the people in Little Hagleton think killed the Riddles?
8. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
9. Who cooks the glorious feasts at Hogwarts?
10. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)