|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
2. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
(a) Little Whinging.
(b) Little Hunsford.
(c) Little Sussex.
(d) Little Hagleton.
3. Which tournament champion does Malfoy root for?
(a) Cedric Diggory.
(b) Fleur DeLacour.
(c) Victor Krum.
(d) Harry Potter.
4. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(c) Nimbus 2000.
(d) Sky Sweeper 3000.
5. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
(a) It breaks and crumbles.
(b) It wil not open.
(c) It burns him.
(d) He hears a horrible shrieking noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
2. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
3. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
4. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
5. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do some students try to get around the age limit for the tournament?
2. Who cooks the glorious feasts at Hogwarts?
3. What is the name of the most obnoxious reporter for the Daily Prophet?
4. How does Ron finally realize that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
5. Why does Dumbledore leave Harry alone in his office after Harry's dream in Divination class?
6. What does Mad-Eye Moody teach in his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson?
7. What do the spirits from Voldemort's wand do when they see Harry?
8. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
9. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
10. Who does Hagrid take to show the dragons the night before the first challenge?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)