|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the contestants supposed to retrieve from the dragons during the first challenge?
(a) A clue for their next challenge.
(b) A scale from the dragon.
(c) A golden egg.
(d) A coin from the treasure chest.
2. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
(a) He hates dressing up.
(b) They are not like Harry's.
(c) He hates using hand-me-downs.
(d) They are old and shabby.
3. What is an Auror?
(a) A dark-wizard catcher.
(b) A wizard who creates new spells.
(c) A wizard lawyer.
(d) A wizard police man.
4. What does Hagrid take Harry to see in Harry's invisibility cloak the night before the first challenge?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) The Forbidden Forest.
(d) The plan for the challenge.
5. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(c) Fleur DeLacour.
(d) Parvati Patil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mad-Eye do when he hears Harry tell Cedric about the dragons?
2. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
3. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
4. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
5. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do most of the people in Little Hagleton think killed the Riddles?
2. What does Draco Malfoy tease Ron about on the Hogwarts Express?
3. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
4. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
5. What happens to Harry just as Voldemort kills Frank Bryce?
6. How does the crowd react when Harry's name is chosen by the Goblet of Fire?
7. What does the Dark Mark look like?
8. Who does Hagrid take to show the dragons the night before the first challenge?
9. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
10. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)