|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
2. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His invisibility cloak.
(b) His wand.
(d) His glasses.
3. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) There was an anxious silence.
(b) There were whispers of congratulations.
(c) They cheered.
(d) There was booing from opposing teams.
4. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(b) Their memories are wiped clean.
(c) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(d) They are transported back to their homes.
5. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She is going with someone else.
(b) She does not have a good dress to wear.
(c) She hates dances.
(d) She is not speaking to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
2. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
3. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
4. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
5. Who does Harry really have a crush on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
2. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
3. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
4. What does Draco Malfoy tease Ron about on the Hogwarts Express?
5. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
6. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
7. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
8. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
9. What happens to Harry just as Voldemort kills Frank Bryce?
10. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)