|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
(a) They escape.
(b) They get eaten by the dragons.
(c) They grow to an enormous size.
(d) They get into the castle and wreak havoc.
2. What does Harry do when he finds that most of his friends are not speaking to him?
(a) Speaks with Dumbledore.
(b) Visits Hagrid.
(c) Writes to Sirius.
(d) Studies fot the tournament.
3. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(b) His glasses.
(c) His invisibility cloak.
(d) His wand.
4. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
(a) Cho Chang.
(b) Ginny Weasley.
(c) Lavender Brown.
(d) Hermione Granger.
5. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
(a) Vernon won't allow Hedwig in the house.
(b) Harry is being punished for what he did to Marge last summer.
(c) Dudley is on a diet.
(d) This vacation is 2 weeks longer than normal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
2. How old is Victor Krum?
3. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
4. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
5. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ron finally realize that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
2. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
3. How old does one have to be to enter the Triwizard Tournament?
4. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
5. Which member of the Durmstrang team are the students at Hogwarts most excitd about?
6. What trait is the Ravenclaw House known for?
7. What does the Dark Mark look like?
8. What is the name of the most obnoxious reporter for the Daily Prophet?
9. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
10. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)