|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
2. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(b) Hard workers.
3. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) Steam comes out of his ears.
(b) He turns blue.
(c) He begins to shrink.
(d) His tongue expands.
4. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
(a) She already has a date.
(b) She will be busy studying.
(c) She knows she was his last choice.
(d) She is mad at him.
5. What is the name of the Astronomy teacher at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor Sinistra.
(b) Professor Trelawney.
(c) Professor Sprout.
(d) Professor Pomfrey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
2. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
3. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
4. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
5. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
2. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
3. Why is Harry forced to compete even though he is too young according to the new rules of the Tournament?
4. What trait is the Ravenclaw House known for?
5. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
6. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
7. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
8. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
9. Why does Olivander weigh all the wands of the contestants?
10. Which member of the Durmstrang team are the students at Hogwarts most excitd about?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)