|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) They fly by night on broomsticks.
(b) A port-key.
(c) The Flue Network.
(d) They apparate.
2. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
(a) Their wands.
(b) Their spell books.
(c) Their brooms.
(d) One friend.
3. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
(a) She thinks it is the perfect fit for her wacky sons.
(b) She reminds them that there are already a lot of companies like that.
(c) She tells them they won't reach their potential doing that.
(d) She is worried and feels there is no future there.
4. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
(a) They ignore him just like before.
(b) They spread rumors that he cheated.
(c) They are bitter that he won when Cedric did not.
(d) He is a hero again.
5. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
(a) A made-to-order joke factory.
(b) A prank and joke company.
(c) A book shop.
(d) A candy store.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
2. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
3. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
4. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
5. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Dark Mark look like?
2. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
3. Who do most of the people in Little Hagleton think killed the Riddles?
4. What does Draco Malfoy tease Ron about on the Hogwarts Express?
5. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
6. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
7. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
8. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
9. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
10. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)