|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
(a) She sold her clock to obtain the funds.
(b) She made some for him.
(c) She used his own money.
(d) She did some extra work to afford them.
2. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
(a) Cedric Diggory.
(d) Victor Krum.
3. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) Their memories are wiped clean.
(b) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(c) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(d) They are transported back to their homes.
4. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
5. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(b) On flying carpets.
(c) In a train that rides no rails.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid take Harry to see in Harry's invisibility cloak the night before the first challenge?
2. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
3. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
4. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
5. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mr. Crouch devise a plot to free his Death Eater son from prison?
2. Why does Cedric tell Harry to touch the Goblet of Fire first?
3. Why does Dumbledore use a Pensieve?
4. Which member of the Durmstrang team are the students at Hogwarts most excitd about?
5. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
6. What does Cornelius Fudge think of Harry's story about Voldemort in the cemetery?
7. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
8. Why does Krum ask Harry if he has feelings for Hermione?
9. Who does Hagrid take to show the dragons the night before the first challenge?
10. Where is Harry forced to spend his summer vacation?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)