|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
(a) The library.
(b) In the Gryffindor Common Room.
(c) At Hagrid's hut.
(d) With Harry.
2. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) Steam comes out of his ears.
(b) He turns blue.
(c) His tongue expands.
(d) He begins to shrink.
3. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(b) The crowd cheers.
(c) There is a stunned silence.
(d) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
4. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
(a) Send Harry a book of advanced defensive magic.
(b) Write to Dumbledore.
(c) Pull him out of Hogwarts for the year.
(d) Come to hide around Hogwarts.
5. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
(b) Sirius Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
2. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
3. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
4. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
5. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do some students try to get around the age limit for the tournament?
2. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
3. What trait is the Ravenclaw House known for?
4. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
5. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
6. What does the Dark Mark look like?
7. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
8. Why is Harry forced to compete even though he is too young according to the new rules of the Tournament?
9. How old does one have to be to enter the Triwizard Tournament?
10. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)