|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(a) The Quidditch cup finals.
(b) The Burrow.
(d) The Leaky Cauldron.
2. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
(a) They dabble in the dark arts.
(b) They are Death Eaters.
(c) They hate Harry Potter.
(d) They are cruel but stupid.
3. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(b) Sky Sweeper 3000.
(c) Nimbus 2000.
4. What does Mad-Eye do when he hears Harry tell Cedric about the dragons?
(a) He congratulates him on doing the right thing.
(b) He gets mad.
(c) He calls Harry a fool for losing his cutting edge.
(d) He asks how Harry knew about the dragons.
5. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
(a) At Hagrid's hut.
(b) The library.
(c) In the Gryffindor Common Room.
(d) With Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
2. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
3. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
4. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
5. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
2. What happens to Harry just as Voldemort kills Frank Bryce?
3. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
4. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
5. Why does Olivander weigh all the wands of the contestants?
6. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
7. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
8. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
9. Who does Hagrid take to show the dragons the night before the first challenge?
10. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)