|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
(a) Rita Skeeter.
(b) Barty Crouch Jr.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Lorena Beetle.
2. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(a) The Leaky Cauldron.
(b) The Burrow.
(d) The Quidditch cup finals.
3. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
4. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The lack of Quidditch.
(b) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
(c) The weather is bad.
(d) The work load is increased.
5. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
(a) Dances with her.
(b) Takes her into the forbidden forest.
(c) Makes her dinner.
(d) Puts on cologne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
2. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
3. What is an Auror?
4. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
5. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
2. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
3. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
4. How old does one have to be to enter the Triwizard Tournament?
5. What does Mad-Eye Moody teach in his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson?
6. What trait is the Ravenclaw House known for?
7. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
8. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
9. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
10. How does the crowd react when Harry's name is chosen by the Goblet of Fire?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)