|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(a) Lavender Brown.
(b) Cho Chang.
(d) Ginny Weasley.
2. What does Harry do when he finds that most of his friends are not speaking to him?
(a) Visits Hagrid.
(b) Speaks with Dumbledore.
(c) Writes to Sirius.
(d) Studies fot the tournament.
3. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(a) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
(b) Clues for the next challenge.
(d) Tips for winning the Tournament.
4. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
5. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
(a) He has been banned from Hogwarts.
(b) He doesn't want to have to pay to stay there.
(c) He is in a fight with Dumbledore.
(d) He is a fugitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
2. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
3. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
4. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
5. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Draco Malfoy tease Ron about on the Hogwarts Express?
2. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
3. How does Ron finally realize that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
4. How old does one have to be to enter the Triwizard Tournament?
5. Which member of the Durmstrang team are the students at Hogwarts most excitd about?
6. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
7. Why does Olivander weigh all the wands of the contestants?
8. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
9. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
10. Who does Hagrid take to show the dragons the night before the first challenge?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)