|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
(a) She sold her clock to obtain the funds.
(b) She used his own money.
(c) She made some for him.
(d) She did some extra work to afford them.
2. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) There was an anxious silence.
(b) They cheered.
(c) There were whispers of congratulations.
(d) There was booing from opposing teams.
3. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Ireland and Bulgaria.
(b) France and America.
(c) England and Scotland.
(d) Wales and Germany.
4. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
(a) At Hagrid's hut.
(b) The library.
(c) In the Gryffindor Common Room.
(d) With Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
2. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
3. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
4. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
5. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
2. Who does Hagrid take to show the dragons the night before the first challenge?
3. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
4. Why does Olivander weigh all the wands of the contestants?
5. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
6. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
7. What does Draco Malfoy tease Ron about on the Hogwarts Express?
8. What does the Dark Mark look like?
9. What trait is the Ravenclaw House known for?
10. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)