|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
2. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The lack of Quidditch.
(b) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
(c) The work load is increased.
(d) The weather is bad.
3. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Cherry wood.
(b) Oak wood.
(c) Willow wood.
(d) Holly wood.
4. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
(c) With Hagrid.
(d) Somewhere in town.
5. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
2. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
3. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
4. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
5. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
2. Why is Harry forced to compete even though he is too young according to the new rules of the Tournament?
3. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
4. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
5. How does the crowd react when Harry's name is chosen by the Goblet of Fire?
6. What does Draco Malfoy tease Ron about on the Hogwarts Express?
7. Why does Olivander weigh all the wands of the contestants?
8. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
9. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
10. What is Ron's one qualification for the girl he takes to the Yule Ball?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)