|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(b) It is warm to the touch.
(c) It glows.
(d) It is completely covered in stamps.
2. What does Hagrid take Harry to see in Harry's invisibility cloak the night before the first challenge?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) The plan for the challenge.
(d) The Forbidden Forest.
3. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(c) Hard workers.
4. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They apparate.
(b) They fly by broom-stick.
(c) They use the Port-Key.
(d) They use the Flue Network.
5. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(b) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Try to teach them how to use magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
2. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
3. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
4. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
5. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
2. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
3. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
4. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
5. What does Mad-Eye Moody teach in his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson?
6. Who cooks the glorious feasts at Hogwarts?
7. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
8. How do some students try to get around the age limit for the tournament?
9. How does Ron finally realize that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
10. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)