|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Holly wood.
(b) Cherry wood.
(c) Oak wood.
(d) Willow wood.
2. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
(a) Barty Crouch Jr.
(b) Lorena Beetle.
(c) Rita Skeeter.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
3. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His glasses.
(c) His wand.
(d) His invisibility cloak.
4. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) The night before Christmas vacation.
(c) The night of the first semester.
(d) The day before the second challenge.
5. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
2. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
3. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
4. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
5. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
2. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
3. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
4. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
5. What is the name of the most obnoxious reporter for the Daily Prophet?
6. Why does Olivander weigh all the wands of the contestants?
7. How does the crowd react when Harry's name is chosen by the Goblet of Fire?
8. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
9. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
10. What does Mad-Eye Moody teach in his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)