|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(c) Fleur DeLacour.
(d) Parvati Patil.
2. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
3. Who does Harry really have a crush on?
(a) Ginny Weasley.
(b) Lavender Brown.
(c) Hermione Granger.
(d) Cho Chang.
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(b) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(c) They did not know younger students could enter.
(d) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
5. What does Mad-Eye do when he hears Harry tell Cedric about the dragons?
(a) He calls Harry a fool for losing his cutting edge.
(b) He asks how Harry knew about the dragons.
(c) He congratulates him on doing the right thing.
(d) He gets mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which tournament champion does Malfoy root for?
2. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
3. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
4. Why is Harry so afraid when he is announced as one of the contestants?
5. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
Short Essay Questions
1. How old does one have to be to enter the Triwizard Tournament?
2. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
3. What relieves Hermione's nerves after Harry tells her about his nightmare about Voldemort?
4. Who does Rita Skeeter want to interview after the first challenge is over?
5. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
6. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
7. What does the Dark Mark look like?
8. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
9. How does the crowd react when Harry's name is chosen by the Goblet of Fire?
10. Why is Harry forced to compete even though he is too young according to the new rules of the Tournament?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)