|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(b) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(c) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(d) Kill them.
2. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
(a) Cho Chang.
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Cedric Diggory.
(d) Lavender Brown.
3. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
(a) They get into the castle and wreak havoc.
(b) They get eaten by the dragons.
(c) They grow to an enormous size.
(d) They escape.
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They did not know younger students could enter.
(b) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(c) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(d) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
5. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
(b) In the forest.
(c) With Hagrid.
(d) Somewhere in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
2. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
3. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
4. How many judges are there for the first challenge?
5. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Olivander weigh all the wands of the contestants?
2. Which member of the Durmstrang team are the students at Hogwarts most excitd about?
3. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
4. What is Mr. Weasley so worried about at the Ministry of Magic that not many other people seem to be concerned about?
5. What does the Dark Mark look like?
6. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
7. Why does Harry have so many girls wishing to go to the Yule Ball with him?
8. Who does Hagrid take to show the dragons the night before the first challenge?
9. What does Mad-Eye Moody teach in his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson?
10. What trait is the Ravenclaw House known for?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)