|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
(a) The Tri-Wizard Tournament.
(b) The Quidditch World Cup.
(c) The Dragon Games.
(d) The Wizad Olympics.
2. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They use a port-key.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They apparate.
(d) They fly by broomstick.
3. What are the contestants supposed to retrieve from the dragons during the first challenge?
(a) A clue for their next challenge.
(b) A coin from the treasure chest.
(c) A golden egg.
(d) A scale from the dragon.
4. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
(b) He shatters a window.
(c) He punches Malfoy.
(d) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
5. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His invisibility cloak.
(c) His wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
2. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
3. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
4. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
5. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the chosen contestants for the tournament?
2. What does Mad-Eye Moody teach in his first Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson?
3. Why is Ron so upset with Harry after he is chosen as a tournament competitor?
4. What is the name of the most obnoxious reporter for the Daily Prophet?
5. Who usually accompanies Victor Krum on his visits to the library?
6. How does Dobby feel about his new freedom?
7. Who do most of the people in Little Hagleton think killed the Riddles?
8. What happens to Harry just as Voldemort kills Frank Bryce?
9. What does Harry do on his first day off from school?
10. How does Moody justify placing all of his students under the Imperius Curse?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)