|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
(a) Malfoy is his trusted associate.
(b) He needs Malfoy's money.
(c) Malfoy has already undergone a trial and was found innocent.
(d) Malfoy's family would lose everything if he followed Voldemort.
2. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
(a) If he would mind if Krum asks Hermione to go on a date.
(b) If he has feelings for Hermione.
(c) If he knows why Hermione has been crying.
(d) If Hermione talks about him.
3. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
(a) Tom Riddle's.
(b) James Potter's.
(c) Godric Gryffindor's.
(d) Salazar Slytherin's.
4. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
(a) He knows nothing can be done.
(b) He is secretly a Death Eater himself.
(c) He does not believe he has returned.
(d) He wants to consult with his board of administrators first.
5. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(b) The soul of an unwilling victim.
(c) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
(d) His father's bones.
6. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
(b) Severus Snape.
(c) Bertha Jorkins.
(d) Frank Ryan.
7. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(b) Bary Crouch Jr.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Severus Snape.
8. What does Sirius ask Harry to bring when he meets him in town?
(c) His invisibility cloak.
(d) A broom.
9. How did Harry win the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) Harry was the best winner.
(b) Voldemort's servant helped him all along.
(c) The contestants were weakened by Voldemort so Harry could win.
(d) The challenges were chosen to suit his strengths.
10. What do Harry and and his friends do to Malfoy and his friends on the train after the school year has ended?
(a) Chase them away with a flurry of spells.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Fight them.
(d) Threaten to spread the news that their fathers are Death Eaters.
11. Where does Dumbledore take the real Moody after he is found?
(a) To an open field to get some space after his confinement.
(b) The Hospital Wing.
(c) The Ministry of Magic.
(d) To his home.
12. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
(a) He is weak and unsuited for the wizarding world.
(b) He is lonely and sad.
(c) He is in love with Hermione.
(d) He is unbalanced and dangerous.
13. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
(a) Mrs. Weasley and Bill.
(b) Remus Lupin.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Sirius Black.
14. Why does Harry save Fleur's sister from the lake?
(a) He wants to disqualify Fleur.
(b) He wants to impress Fleur.
(c) He hopes to get extra points by doing this.
(d) He is worried when Fluer never shows up.
15. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry think Snape is trying to do the day after he figures out the clue in the egg?
2. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
3. Why does Hermione receive hate mail after the second challenge is completed?
4. What does Voldemort do the moment he sees Cedric in the cemetery?
5. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)