|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Mr. Crouch.
2. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Remus Lupin.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Mrs. Weasley and Bill.
3. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
4. What surprising person does Harry see on his Marauder's Map after unlocking the clue of the egg?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
5. What does Sirius scold Harry for after hearing about the situation with Crouch in the forest?
(a) Telling Snape what happened.
(b) Leaving Krum alone in the forest.
(c) Going into the forest.
(d) Not writing him sooner.
6. Who ties Harry to the tombstone?
7. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
(a) If he has feelings for Hermione.
(b) If Hermione talks about him.
(c) If he would mind if Krum asks Hermione to go on a date.
(d) If he knows why Hermione has been crying.
8. What do Ron and Hermione do while Harry is preparing himself for the third challenge?
(a) Figure out how his name was submitted to the Goblet of Fire.
(b) Write letters to Sirius to make sure he will be in the area to help Harry.
(c) Try to convince Dumbledore to not let Harry compete.
(d) Fight about Hermione's relationship with Krum.
9. What Christmas present does Dobby give to Harry?
(a) A hat.
(b) A pair of socks.
(c) A tin of toffee.
(d) A handmade card.
10. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(b) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(c) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
(d) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
11. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
(a) He knows Crouch will escape again.
(b) He feels it was very unethical.
(c) He fears that this will only strengthen him.
(d) Now Crouch cannot testify to Voldemort's existence.
12. What makes Harry feel a little bit better about Cedric's death at the end of the book?
(a) He knows Cedric felt no pain.
(b) Cedric's father hugs Harry and thanks him for being Cedric's friend.
(c) The Diggorys do not blame Harry.
(d) Dumbledore reassures him that Harry did not cause Cedric's death.
13. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Go back to class.
(b) Wait for him in the office.
(c) Follow him.
(d) Go to his common room.
14. Who does Dumbledore entrust for a secret mission after his fight with Fudge?
(c) Sirius Black.
15. What secret about the golden egg does Cedric tell Harry during the Yule Ball?
(a) The clue must be read in reverse.
(b) The noise is best understood while outside at dark.
(c) There is a tiny etching on the inside of the rim.
(d) He must take it to the bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hermione's secret date to the Yule Ball?
2. What do Harry and and his friends do to Malfoy and his friends on the train after the school year has ended?
3. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
4. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
5. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)