|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
(a) Barty Crouch Jr.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Sirius Black.
2. What does Voldemort do the moment he sees Cedric in the cemetery?
(a) Screams in anger.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Stupefies him.
3. What Christmas present does Dobby give to Harry?
(a) A hat.
(b) A pair of socks.
(c) A tin of toffee.
(d) A handmade card.
4. What does Ron enjoy after the second challenge is completed?
(a) A week off of classwork in order to recover.
(b) All the extra attention from his peers.
(c) Knowing something many others did not.
(d) Knowing he helped Harry to succeed.
5. Who do Harry and Krum find while walking in the forest?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Ludo Bagman.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
6. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
(a) How much she hates Hogwarts.
(b) Her old master's secret.
(c) How ashamed she was to be fired.
(d) How frightened she is of Dumbledore.
7. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 6 days.
8. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
(a) He does not believe he has returned.
(b) He knows nothing can be done.
(c) He is secretly a Death Eater himself.
(d) He wants to consult with his board of administrators first.
9. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He drinks some of the liquid.
(b) He falls in.
(c) He sees something he should not have.
(d) He knocks the bowl over.
10. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
(a) Not teaching courses himself.
(b) Hosting the tournament.
(c) Ignoring Harry.
(d) Hiring Hagrid.
11. What does Wormtail add of his own to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
(a) A finger.
(b) A slab of skin.
(c) His own ear.
(d) His own hand.
12. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
(a) Madame Maxime.
13. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
(a) He is in love with Hermione.
(b) He is lonely and sad.
(c) He is unbalanced and dangerous.
(d) He is weak and unsuited for the wizarding world.
14. Who ties Harry to the tombstone?
15. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(a) His little brother.
(c) His best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
2. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
3. What spell does Harry use when Voldemort tries to use the Killing Curse on him?
4. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
5. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)