|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
(a) He tells the story hoping to not be killed.
(b) He tells it out of pride before attempting to kill them all.
(c) Dumbledore places a spell on him.
(d) He is given a truth serum.
2. What does the man in Harry's dream during Divination class tell the snake he will feed to it?
(a) The corpse of a traitor.
(b) Harry Potter.
(c) A live phoenix.
3. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Dumbledore, Snape and McGonnegall.
(d) Ron and Hermione.
4. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(b) Past Hold.
(c) Memory Catcher.
5. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
(a) A phoenix.
(b) A thestral.
(c) A hippogriff.
(d) An owl.
6. What does Harry do when he sees that Voldemort is afraid while they are dueling in the cemetery?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He begins to take courage.
(c) He tries to use the Killing Curse.
(d) He grabs the Goblet of Fire.
7. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
(a) How frightened she is of Dumbledore.
(b) How much she hates Hogwarts.
(c) How ashamed she was to be fired.
(d) Her old master's secret.
8. What was the Goblet?
(a) A portkey.
(b) Voldemort in disguise.
(c) A messenger.
(d) An evil omen.
9. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Barty Crouch Jr.
10. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
(a) Bertha Jorkins.
(b) Frank Ryan.
(c) Severus Snape.
11. Who tells Rita that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Cedric Digggory.
(b) Victor Krum.
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) George Weasley.
12. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
(a) If he has feelings for Hermione.
(b) If Hermione talks about him.
(c) If he knows why Hermione has been crying.
(d) If he would mind if Krum asks Hermione to go on a date.
13. What does Voldemort do the moment he sees Cedric in the cemetery?
(a) Kills him.
(c) Screams in anger.
(d) Stupefies him.
14. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He sees something he should not have.
(b) He falls in.
(c) He drinks some of the liquid.
(d) He knocks the bowl over.
15. What does Ron enjoy after the second challenge is completed?
(a) Knowing he helped Harry to succeed.
(b) Knowing something many others did not.
(c) A week off of classwork in order to recover.
(d) All the extra attention from his peers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry sneak into the prefect's restroom?
2. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
3. Where does Harry go after waking from his dream in Divination class?
4. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
5. What does Dumbledore do at the end of the school year that is against the orders of Cornelius Fudge?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)