|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
(a) He wants to consult with his board of administrators first.
(b) He is secretly a Death Eater himself.
(c) He does not believe he has returned.
(d) He knows nothing can be done.
2. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
(a) Dumbledore, Snape and McGonnegall.
(b) Ron and Hermione.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
3. What does Harry do when he sees that Voldemort is afraid while they are dueling in the cemetery?
(a) He begins to take courage.
(b) He tries to use the Killing Curse.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He grabs the Goblet of Fire.
4. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(a) Memory Catcher.
(c) Past Hold.
5. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
(a) Tom Riddle's.
(b) Godric Gryffindor's.
(c) Salazar Slytherin's.
(d) James Potter's.
6. Why does Fleur hope to come back to England some day?
(a) To attend Hogwarts.
(b) To visit friends she made at Hogwarts.
(c) To find a husband.
(d) To learn the language.
7. How did Cornelius Fudge punish Barty Crouch Jr.?
(a) Punished him to a life of manual labor.
(b) Used the Killing Curse on him.
(c) Had the dementors give him the death kiss.
(d) Locked him in Azkaban.
8. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
(a) The quidditch pitch.
(b) The town of Hogsmeade.
(c) The dungeons at Hogwarts.
(d) The Forbidden Forest.
9. What alerts Mr. Filch to Harry's after-hours ramble?
(a) Peeves sees him and starts yelling about it.
(b) Mr. Filch hears water running in the restroom and is waiting outside.
(c) Mrs. Norris sees him and tells Filch.
(d) The screaming from the egg.
10. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
(a) Talks about his parents.
(b) Hands him his wand.
(c) Tortures him some more.
(d) Smacks him.
11. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
(a) Asks Dumbledore to teach his course for him.
(b) Writes a strongly worded letter.
(c) Resigns from his teaching job.
(d) Cancels his subscription to the Daily Prophet.
12. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(b) Cornelius Fudge.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
13. What does Ron enjoy after the second challenge is completed?
(a) Knowing he helped Harry to succeed.
(b) Knowing something many others did not.
(c) All the extra attention from his peers.
(d) A week off of classwork in order to recover.
14. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 weeks.
15. Who placed Harry's name in the Goblet?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry return to Hogwarts from the cemetery after fighting Voldermort?
2. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
3. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
4. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
5. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)