|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voldemort do to heal Wormtail's severed hand?
(a) He stops the bleeding.
(b) He makes is just as it was before he cut it off.
(c) He replaces it with a silver hand.
(d) He does nothing.
2. Why does Harry save Fleur's sister from the lake?
(a) He wants to disqualify Fleur.
(b) He is worried when Fluer never shows up.
(c) He hopes to get extra points by doing this.
(d) He wants to impress Fleur.
3. What makes Harry feel a little bit better about Cedric's death at the end of the book?
(a) Dumbledore reassures him that Harry did not cause Cedric's death.
(b) Cedric's father hugs Harry and thanks him for being Cedric's friend.
(c) He knows Cedric felt no pain.
(d) The Diggorys do not blame Harry.
4. How long have the Death Eaters been in hiding?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 14 years.
(c) 13 years.
(d) 16 years.
5. What is Harry's response to the scolding letter he receives from Sirius?
(a) He takes it very seriously.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He writes back an apologetic reply.
(d) He scoffs at it.
6. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
(a) She was never a good friend to Harry.
(b) She is in love with Harry.
(c) She helped Krum to cheat.
(d) She has caused Harry heart-ache.
7. What does Sirius scold Harry for after hearing about the situation with Crouch in the forest?
(a) Leaving Krum alone in the forest.
(b) Going into the forest.
(c) Telling Snape what happened.
(d) Not writing him sooner.
8. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
(a) Dumbledore, Snape and McGonnegall.
(b) Ron and Hermione.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
9. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
(a) Bertha Jorkins.
(c) Severus Snape.
(d) Frank Ryan.
10. Who tells Rita that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) George Weasley.
(b) Victor Krum.
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Cedric Digggory.
11. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(a) His little brother.
(b) His best friend.
12. Why is Percy present at the Yule Ball?
(a) He was hired as a chaperone.
(b) He wanted to see his brothers dance.
(c) He is standing in for Mr. Crouch who is ill.
(d) He is one of the extra body guards for Mr. Crouch.
13. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
(a) An owl.
(b) A thestral.
(c) A phoenix.
(d) A hippogriff.
14. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
(a) How ashamed she was to be fired.
(b) How much she hates Hogwarts.
(c) Her old master's secret.
(d) How frightened she is of Dumbledore.
15. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
(a) Talks about his parents.
(b) Smacks him.
(c) Tortures him some more.
(d) Hands him his wand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Harry opens the egg under water?
2. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
3. What compliment does Krum give Harry while they are walking in the forest?
4. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
5. What does Harry think Snape is trying to do the day after he figures out the clue in the egg?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)