|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry see when his and Voldemort's wands are strangely locked together?
(a) His life force draining.
(b) The spirits of the people Voldemort has killed.
(c) Great sparks.
(d) Red flames of fire.
2. How does Voldemort call his followers to him in the cemetery?
(a) He casts a summoning spell.
(b) They appear as they feel his power growing.
(c) He sends some owls to fetch them.
(d) He touches the mark on Wormtail's arm.
3. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
(a) Professor Sprout.
(b) A friend of his from the pub in Hogsmeade.
(c) Professor McGonnegall.
(d) Madame Maxime.
4. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
(a) Now Crouch cannot testify to Voldemort's existence.
(b) He fears that this will only strengthen him.
(c) He knows Crouch will escape again.
(d) He feels it was very unethical.
5. What was the Goblet?
(a) A messenger.
(b) An evil omen.
(c) Voldemort in disguise.
(d) A portkey.
6. What does Sirius ask Harry to bring when he meets him in town?
(c) His invisibility cloak.
(d) A broom.
7. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
(a) Ludo Bagman keeps his promise and affords him more points than he deserves.
(b) He gets extra points for his determination to save all the hostages.
(c) He brought two hostages, and gets extra points.
(d) He gets extra points for being the only contesant to use gillyweed.
8. Who ties Harry to the tombstone?
9. What is Harry's response to the scolding letter he receives from Sirius?
(a) He scoffs at it.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He takes it very seriously.
(d) He writes back an apologetic reply.
10. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He falls in.
(b) He knocks the bowl over.
(c) He sees something he should not have.
(d) He drinks some of the liquid.
11. What secret about the golden egg does Cedric tell Harry during the Yule Ball?
(a) The clue must be read in reverse.
(b) He must take it to the bath.
(c) The noise is best understood while outside at dark.
(d) There is a tiny etching on the inside of the rim.
12. Why does Fleur hope to come back to England some day?
(a) To learn the language.
(b) To attend Hogwarts.
(c) To find a husband.
(d) To visit friends she made at Hogwarts.
13. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He simply does not care about winning at all.
(b) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(c) He does not want to be disqualified.
(d) He doesn't think it would be fair.
14. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(b) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(c) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(d) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
15. What surprising person does Harry see on his Marauder's Map after unlocking the clue of the egg?
(a) Ludo Bagman.
(b) Sirius Black.
(d) Mr. Crouch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
2. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
3. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
4. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
5. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)