|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret about the golden egg does Cedric tell Harry during the Yule Ball?
(a) There is a tiny etching on the inside of the rim.
(b) He must take it to the bath.
(c) The noise is best understood while outside at dark.
(d) The clue must be read in reverse.
2. What does Harry have to figure out how to do before the second task?
(a) Protect those who are precious to him.
(b) Talk to Merfolk.
(c) Summon his broom.
(d) Breathe under water.
3. What does Harry do when he sees that Voldemort is afraid while they are dueling in the cemetery?
(a) He tries to use the Killing Curse.
(b) He begins to take courage.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He grabs the Goblet of Fire.
4. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
(a) A spell to summon his broom.
(b) A translation book for Merfolk speech.
(c) A good luck sock.
5. Where does Dumbledore take the real Moody after he is found?
(a) The Hospital Wing.
(b) To an open field to get some space after his confinement.
(c) To his home.
(d) The Ministry of Magic.
6. What does Ron enjoy after the second challenge is completed?
(a) Knowing something many others did not.
(b) Knowing he helped Harry to succeed.
(c) A week off of classwork in order to recover.
(d) All the extra attention from his peers.
7. What alerts Mr. Filch to Harry's after-hours ramble?
(a) Mr. Filch hears water running in the restroom and is waiting outside.
(b) Peeves sees him and starts yelling about it.
(c) The screaming from the egg.
(d) Mrs. Norris sees him and tells Filch.
8. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
(a) Tries to stun him.
(b) Uses the Cruciatus curse on him.
(c) Helps him.
(d) Lies to him.
9. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
(b) Madame Maxime.
10. Who placed Harry's name in the Goblet?
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
11. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
(a) He is in love with Hermione.
(b) He is weak and unsuited for the wizarding world.
(c) He is unbalanced and dangerous.
(d) He is lonely and sad.
12. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
(b) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(c) His father's bones.
(d) The soul of an unwilling victim.
13. What does Sirius ask Harry to bring when he meets him in town?
(b) His invisibility cloak.
(c) A broom.
14. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
(a) Professor McGonnegall.
(b) Professor Sprout.
(c) A friend of his from the pub in Hogsmeade.
(d) Madame Maxime.
15. What do Harry and and his friends do to Malfoy and his friends on the train after the school year has ended?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Chase them away with a flurry of spells.
(c) Threaten to spread the news that their fathers are Death Eaters.
(d) Fight them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry go after waking from his dream in Divination class?
2. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
3. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
4. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
5. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)