|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alerts Mr. Filch to Harry's after-hours ramble?
(a) Mrs. Norris sees him and tells Filch.
(b) Mr. Filch hears water running in the restroom and is waiting outside.
(c) The screaming from the egg.
(d) Peeves sees him and starts yelling about it.
2. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Barty Crouch Jr.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
3. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He drinks some of the liquid.
(b) He falls in.
(c) He sees something he should not have.
(d) He knocks the bowl over.
4. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
(a) He does not believe he has returned.
(b) He wants to consult with his board of administrators first.
(c) He is secretly a Death Eater himself.
(d) He knows nothing can be done.
5. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
(a) Ludo Bagman.
(b) Remus Lupin.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) Mrs. Weasley and Bill.
6. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
(a) Score him extra high as a judge.
(b) Disqualify Krum to put Harry ahead.
(c) Help him with his clue.
(d) Tell him what the challenge is.
7. What does Harry have to figure out how to do before the second task?
(a) Breathe under water.
(b) Summon his broom.
(c) Talk to Merfolk.
(d) Protect those who are precious to him.
8. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
(a) Talks about his parents.
(b) Tortures him some more.
(c) Smacks him.
(d) Hands him his wand.
9. What is the first spell Voldemort tries to use against Harry after returning his wand?
(a) Avada Kadavra.
(b) The Imperius Curse.
(c) The Cruciatus Curse.
10. Who do Harry and Krum find while walking in the forest?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
11. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
(a) A potions book.
(b) Eye of newt.
(c) Polyjuice potion.
12. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
(a) Godric Gryffindor's.
(b) Salazar Slytherin's.
(c) James Potter's.
(d) Tom Riddle's.
13. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
(a) She has caused Harry heart-ache.
(b) She is in love with Harry.
(c) She helped Krum to cheat.
(d) She was never a good friend to Harry.
14. What does Voldemort do to heal Wormtail's severed hand?
(a) He replaces it with a silver hand.
(b) He makes is just as it was before he cut it off.
(c) He stops the bleeding.
(d) He does nothing.
15. What is the name of the snake that Harry sees while he is dreaming in Divination class?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione receive hate mail after the second challenge is completed?
2. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
3. What is Ron most embarrassed about as the time for the Yule Ball approaches?
4. What does Harry do with the money he wins from the Triwizard Tournament?
5. Who ties Harry to the tombstone?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)