|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spell does Harry use when Voldemort tries to use the Killing Curse on him?
(b) The Patronus Charm.
(c) A stunning spell.
2. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
(a) He knows nothing can be done.
(b) He is secretly a Death Eater himself.
(c) He does not believe he has returned.
(d) He wants to consult with his board of administrators first.
3. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
4. Where does Harry go after waking from his dream in Divination class?
(a) The Gryffindor common room.
(b) The infirmiry.
(c) Dumbledore's office.
(d) Sirius's cave.
5. What is the first spell Voldemort tries to use against Harry after returning his wand?
(a) The Imperius Curse.
(b) Avada Kadavra.
(c) The Cruciatus Curse.
6. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
(a) He tells it out of pride before attempting to kill them all.
(b) He is given a truth serum.
(c) Dumbledore places a spell on him.
(d) He tells the story hoping to not be killed.
7. Who insists on taking Harry to the Hospital Wing when he returns to Hogwarts after the third challenge?
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
8. Who turned the Goblet of Fire into a portkey?
(b) Voldemort's servant at the school.
9. What does Harry have to figure out how to do before the second task?
(a) Summon his broom.
(b) Breathe under water.
(c) Talk to Merfolk.
(d) Protect those who are precious to him.
10. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
(a) Disqualify Krum to put Harry ahead.
(b) Tell him what the challenge is.
(c) Help him with his clue.
(d) Score him extra high as a judge.
11. Who does Dumbledore entrust for a secret mission after his fight with Fudge?
(b) Sirius Black.
12. What secret about the golden egg does Cedric tell Harry during the Yule Ball?
(a) The clue must be read in reverse.
(b) He must take it to the bath.
(c) There is a tiny etching on the inside of the rim.
(d) The noise is best understood while outside at dark.
13. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(a) His best friend.
(c) His little brother.
14. Why does Voldemort give Harry his wand?
(a) He wants to duel.
(b) He will kill Harry at a later date when his power is fully restored.
(c) He wants Harry to join him.
(d) He never wanted to kill Harry.
15. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(c) Memory Catcher.
(d) Past Hold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprising person does Harry see on his Marauder's Map after unlocking the clue of the egg?
2. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
3. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
4. What does Voldemort do the moment he sees Cedric in the cemetery?
5. Why does Harry save Fleur's sister from the lake?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)