|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
(a) Malfoy is his trusted associate.
(b) Malfoy has already undergone a trial and was found innocent.
(c) He needs Malfoy's money.
(d) Malfoy's family would lose everything if he followed Voldemort.
2. What does the man in Harry's dream during Divination class tell the snake he will feed to it?
(a) A live phoenix.
(c) Harry Potter.
(d) The corpse of a traitor.
3. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
(a) She helped Krum to cheat.
(b) She was never a good friend to Harry.
(c) She is in love with Harry.
(d) She has caused Harry heart-ache.
4. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
(a) He is lonely and sad.
(b) He is unbalanced and dangerous.
(c) He is in love with Hermione.
(d) He is weak and unsuited for the wizarding world.
5. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
(a) Resigns from his teaching job.
(b) Cancels his subscription to the Daily Prophet.
(c) Asks Dumbledore to teach his course for him.
(d) Writes a strongly worded letter.
6. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The soul of an unwilling victim.
(b) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
(c) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(d) His father's bones.
7. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 5 weeks.
8. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
(a) Her old master's secret.
(b) How ashamed she was to be fired.
(c) How frightened she is of Dumbledore.
(d) How much she hates Hogwarts.
9. What Christmas present does Dobby give to Harry?
(a) A tin of toffee.
(b) A hat.
(c) A handmade card.
(d) A pair of socks.
10. What does Harry have to figure out how to do before the second task?
(a) Breathe under water.
(b) Protect those who are precious to him.
(c) Talk to Merfolk.
(d) Summon his broom.
11. How does Harry sneak into the prefect's restroom?
(a) He uses the key that Cedric lends him.
(b) He uses the invisibility cloak and the marauders map.
(c) He uses a spell to keep the door locked while he is there.
(d) He has Dobby keep watch for him.
12. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
(a) Score him extra high as a judge.
(b) Disqualify Krum to put Harry ahead.
(c) Tell him what the challenge is.
(d) Help him with his clue.
13. Why does Hermione receive hate mail after the second challenge is completed?
(a) Rita Skeeter wrote a horrible article about her.
(b) She scored high on a test and broke the curve.
(c) Girls are jealous of her relationship with Krum.
(d) She has been becoming more beautiful and people are jealous.
14. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
(a) If he would mind if Krum asks Hermione to go on a date.
(b) If he has feelings for Hermione.
(c) If Hermione talks about him.
(d) If he knows why Hermione has been crying.
15. Why does Voldemort give Harry his wand?
(a) He wants to duel.
(b) He wants Harry to join him.
(c) He will kill Harry at a later date when his power is fully restored.
(d) He never wanted to kill Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
2. What does Sirius scold Harry for after hearing about the situation with Crouch in the forest?
3. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
4. Who ties Harry to the tombstone?
5. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)