|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first spell Voldemort tries to use against Harry after returning his wand?
(a) Avada Kadavra.
(b) The Imperius Curse.
(d) The Cruciatus Curse.
2. Who is Hermione's secret date to the Yule Ball?
(a) Fred Weasley.
(b) Cedric Diggory.
(c) Viktor Krum.
(d) Neville Longbottom.
3. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
4. Where does Dumbledore take the real Moody after he is found?
(a) The Ministry of Magic.
(b) The Hospital Wing.
(c) To his home.
(d) To an open field to get some space after his confinement.
5. What does Harry do with the money he wins from the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) Gives it to the Diggorys.
(b) Gives it to Fred and George.
(c) Places it in the bank.
(d) Donates it to the school.
6. What Christmas present does Dobby give to Harry?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A handmade card.
(c) A hat.
(d) A tin of toffee.
7. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
8. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
(a) She is in love with Harry.
(b) She was never a good friend to Harry.
(c) She helped Krum to cheat.
(d) She has caused Harry heart-ache.
9. What does Sirius ask Harry to bring when he meets him in town?
(b) A broom.
(c) His invisibility cloak.
10. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
(b) Bertha Jorkins.
(c) Frank Ryan.
(d) Severus Snape.
11. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
(a) He brought two hostages, and gets extra points.
(b) He gets extra points for being the only contesant to use gillyweed.
(c) Ludo Bagman keeps his promise and affords him more points than he deserves.
(d) He gets extra points for his determination to save all the hostages.
12. Why does Hermione receive hate mail after the second challenge is completed?
(a) Rita Skeeter wrote a horrible article about her.
(b) Girls are jealous of her relationship with Krum.
(c) She has been becoming more beautiful and people are jealous.
(d) She scored high on a test and broke the curve.
13. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
(a) Dumbledore, Snape and McGonnegall.
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Ron and Hermione.
14. What do Harry and and his friends do to Malfoy and his friends on the train after the school year has ended?
(a) Chase them away with a flurry of spells.
(b) Ignore them.
(c) Fight them.
(d) Threaten to spread the news that their fathers are Death Eaters.
15. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(a) Past Hold.
(b) Memory Catcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Harry opens the egg under water?
2. Why does Voldemort give Harry his wand?
3. Who does Dumbledore entrust for a secret mission after his fight with Fudge?
4. What makes Harry feel a little bit better about Cedric's death at the end of the book?
5. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)