|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry do when he sees that Voldemort is afraid while they are dueling in the cemetery?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He begins to take courage.
(c) He tries to use the Killing Curse.
(d) He grabs the Goblet of Fire.
2. What Christmas present does Dobby give to Harry?
(a) A hat.
(b) A handmade card.
(c) A pair of socks.
(d) A tin of toffee.
3. What is Harry's response to the scolding letter he receives from Sirius?
(a) He writes back an apologetic reply.
(b) He scoffs at it.
(c) He takes it very seriously.
(d) He is angry about it.
4. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Barty Crouch Jr.
5. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 weeks.
6. What does Ron enjoy after the second challenge is completed?
(a) All the extra attention from his peers.
(b) Knowing he helped Harry to succeed.
(c) Knowing something many others did not.
(d) A week off of classwork in order to recover.
7. What does Sirius ask Harry to bring when he meets him in town?
(b) A broom.
(d) His invisibility cloak.
8. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Takes a bath.
(b) Does some homework.
(c) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
(d) Talks to Dumbledore.
9. Who do Harry and Krum find while walking in the forest?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
10. What is the first spell Voldemort tries to use against Harry after returning his wand?
(a) The Imperius Curse.
(b) Avada Kadavra.
(c) The Cruciatus Curse.
11. What makes Harry feel a little bit better about Cedric's death at the end of the book?
(a) Dumbledore reassures him that Harry did not cause Cedric's death.
(b) He knows Cedric felt no pain.
(c) The Diggorys do not blame Harry.
(d) Cedric's father hugs Harry and thanks him for being Cedric's friend.
12. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
(a) He gets extra points for being the only contesant to use gillyweed.
(b) He brought two hostages, and gets extra points.
(c) Ludo Bagman keeps his promise and affords him more points than he deserves.
(d) He gets extra points for his determination to save all the hostages.
13. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
(a) An owl.
(b) A phoenix.
(c) A thestral.
(d) A hippogriff.
14. What do Ron and Hermione do while Harry is preparing himself for the third challenge?
(a) Figure out how his name was submitted to the Goblet of Fire.
(b) Try to convince Dumbledore to not let Harry compete.
(c) Write letters to Sirius to make sure he will be in the area to help Harry.
(d) Fight about Hermione's relationship with Krum.
15. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
(b) A translation book for Merfolk speech.
(c) A spell to summon his broom.
(d) A good luck sock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Voldemort do the moment he sees Cedric in the cemetery?
2. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
3. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
4. Who turned the Goblet of Fire into a portkey?
5. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)