|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervenes just before Harry is killed by Voldemort's servant?
(a) Ron and Hermione.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Sirius Black.
(d) Dumbledore, Snape and McGonnegall.
2. Where does Dumbledore take the real Moody after he is found?
(a) The Hospital Wing.
(b) The Ministry of Magic.
(c) To his home.
(d) To an open field to get some space after his confinement.
3. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(b) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(c) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(d) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
4. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
5. Which ghost does Harry see while in the prefect's restroom?
(a) The Bloody Baron.
(b) Moaning Murtle.
(c) Nearly Headless Nick.
6. What compliment does Krum give Harry while they are walking in the forest?
(a) He is very brave.
(b) He is a good friend.
(c) He is a good quidditch player.
(d) He is very smart.
7. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
(a) He feels it was very unethical.
(b) He knows Crouch will escape again.
(c) Now Crouch cannot testify to Voldemort's existence.
(d) He fears that this will only strengthen him.
8. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
(a) Madame Maxime.
(b) Professor Sprout.
(c) A friend of his from the pub in Hogsmeade.
(d) Professor McGonnegall.
9. Who ties Harry to the tombstone?
10. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
(a) He tells the story hoping to not be killed.
(b) He tells it out of pride before attempting to kill them all.
(c) Dumbledore places a spell on him.
(d) He is given a truth serum.
11. What makes Harry feel a little bit better about Cedric's death at the end of the book?
(a) He knows Cedric felt no pain.
(b) The Diggorys do not blame Harry.
(c) Dumbledore reassures him that Harry did not cause Cedric's death.
(d) Cedric's father hugs Harry and thanks him for being Cedric's friend.
12. What is Ron most embarrassed about as the time for the Yule Ball approaches?
(a) His unstoppable blushing.
(b) His awful dancing.
(c) His nervous giggle around girls.
(d) His shabby robes.
13. What does Harry see when his and Voldemort's wands are strangely locked together?
(a) His life force draining.
(b) Great sparks.
(c) The spirits of the people Voldemort has killed.
(d) Red flames of fire.
14. Who do Harry and Krum find while walking in the forest?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
15. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
(a) If he would mind if Krum asks Hermione to go on a date.
(b) If he knows why Hermione has been crying.
(c) If he has feelings for Hermione.
(d) If Hermione talks about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Christmas present does Dobby give to Harry?
2. Who is going with Hagrid on his secret mission during the summer?
3. What does Wormtail add of his own to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
4. What spell does Harry use when Voldemort tries to use the Killing Curse on him?
5. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)