|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
(a) Helps him.
(b) Lies to him.
(c) Tries to stun him.
(d) Uses the Cruciatus curse on him.
2. Who insists on taking Harry to the Hospital Wing when he returns to Hogwarts after the third challenge?
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
3. What spell does Harry use when Voldemort tries to use the Killing Curse on him?
(b) A stunning spell.
(d) The Patronus Charm.
4. Who tells Rita that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
(b) Victor Krum.
(c) George Weasley.
(d) Cedric Digggory.
5. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
(a) A friend of his from the pub in Hogsmeade.
(b) Professor Sprout.
(c) Professor McGonnegall.
(d) Madame Maxime.
6. What Christmas present does Dobby give to Harry?
(a) A pair of socks.
(b) A tin of toffee.
(c) A handmade card.
(d) A hat.
7. What makes Harry feel a little bit better about Cedric's death at the end of the book?
(a) Cedric's father hugs Harry and thanks him for being Cedric's friend.
(b) Dumbledore reassures him that Harry did not cause Cedric's death.
(c) The Diggorys do not blame Harry.
(d) He knows Cedric felt no pain.
8. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
(b) Takes a bath.
(c) Does some homework.
(d) Talks to Dumbledore.
9. What do Ron and Hermione do while Harry is preparing himself for the third challenge?
(a) Fight about Hermione's relationship with Krum.
(b) Write letters to Sirius to make sure he will be in the area to help Harry.
(c) Figure out how his name was submitted to the Goblet of Fire.
(d) Try to convince Dumbledore to not let Harry compete.
10. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Ludo Bagman.
(c) Mrs. Weasley and Bill.
(d) Remus Lupin.
11. Why does Voldemort give Harry his wand?
(a) He wants to duel.
(b) He will kill Harry at a later date when his power is fully restored.
(c) He wants Harry to join him.
(d) He never wanted to kill Harry.
12. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(b) He does not want to be disqualified.
(c) He doesn't think it would be fair.
(d) He simply does not care about winning at all.
13. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Barty Crouch Jr.
(d) Sirius Black.
14. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
(a) Hosting the tournament.
(b) Not teaching courses himself.
(c) Hiring Hagrid.
(d) Ignoring Harry.
15. What was the Goblet?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A portkey.
(c) An evil omen.
(d) Voldemort in disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
2. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
3. Who do Harry and Krum find while walking in the forest?
4. How did Harry win the Triwizard Tournament?
5. What is the name of the snake that Harry sees while he is dreaming in Divination class?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)