|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry return to Hogwarts from the cemetery after fighting Voldermort?
(a) Dumbledore uses a summoning spell.
(b) He uses a reverse summoning spell.
(c) He apparates.
(d) He uses the portkey.
2. What happens when Harry opens the egg under water?
(a) A written message appears on the water.
(b) He hears a rhyme sung.
(c) A light appears.
(d) He sees an image of a mermaid.
3. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He does not want to be disqualified.
(b) He doesn't think it would be fair.
(c) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(d) He simply does not care about winning at all.
4. What is Ron most embarrassed about as the time for the Yule Ball approaches?
(a) His shabby robes.
(b) His nervous giggle around girls.
(c) His unstoppable blushing.
(d) His awful dancing.
5. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
(a) She was never a good friend to Harry.
(b) She helped Krum to cheat.
(c) She has caused Harry heart-ache.
(d) She is in love with Harry.
6. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
(a) Ludo Bagman keeps his promise and affords him more points than he deserves.
(b) He brought two hostages, and gets extra points.
(c) He gets extra points for his determination to save all the hostages.
(d) He gets extra points for being the only contesant to use gillyweed.
7. What does Krum ask Harry when he takes Harry into the forest?
(a) If he has feelings for Hermione.
(b) If he knows why Hermione has been crying.
(c) If he would mind if Krum asks Hermione to go on a date.
(d) If Hermione talks about him.
8. Who does Snape think was snooping around in his office?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
9. Who was Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Barty Crouch Jr.
(c) Sirius Black.
10. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
(a) A phoenix.
(b) A thestral.
(c) A hippogriff.
(d) An owl.
11. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
(a) Remus Lupin.
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) Mrs. Weasley and Bill.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
12. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Cornelius Fudge.
13. Why does Fudge not take measures to prevent Voldemort's uprising?
(a) He does not believe he has returned.
(b) He is secretly a Death Eater himself.
(c) He wants to consult with his board of administrators first.
(d) He knows nothing can be done.
14. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
(a) Eye of newt.
(b) Polyjuice potion.
(d) A potions book.
15. What is the first spell Voldemort tries to use against Harry after returning his wand?
(a) Avada Kadavra.
(c) The Cruciatus Curse.
(d) The Imperius Curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dumbledore take the real Moody after he is found?
2. What does Harry do when he sees that Voldemort is afraid while they are dueling in the cemetery?
3. Where does Harry go after waking from his dream in Divination class?
4. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
5. What alerts Mr. Filch to Harry's after-hours ramble?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)