|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
(a) Eye of newt.
(c) A potions book.
(d) Polyjuice potion.
2. What does Harry see when his and Voldemort's wands are strangely locked together?
(a) Great sparks.
(b) Red flames of fire.
(c) His life force draining.
(d) The spirits of the people Voldemort has killed.
3. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
(a) Professor Sprout.
(b) Professor McGonnegall.
(c) Madame Maxime.
(d) A friend of his from the pub in Hogsmeade.
4. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
(a) The quidditch pitch.
(b) The town of Hogsmeade.
(c) The dungeons at Hogwarts.
(d) The Forbidden Forest.
5. Whose grave are Harry and Cedric standing on when they get to the cemetery?
(a) Godric Gryffindor's.
(b) James Potter's.
(c) Tom Riddle's.
(d) Salazar Slytherin's.
6. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(b) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
(c) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(d) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
7. How did Harry win the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) The challenges were chosen to suit his strengths.
(b) The contestants were weakened by Voldemort so Harry could win.
(c) Voldemort's servant helped him all along.
(d) Harry was the best winner.
8. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Mr. Crouch.
9. What does Krum do to Cedric while in the maze?
(a) Lies to him.
(b) Helps him.
(c) Tries to stun him.
(d) Uses the Cruciatus curse on him.
10. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
(a) He tells the story hoping to not be killed.
(b) He is given a truth serum.
(c) Dumbledore places a spell on him.
(d) He tells it out of pride before attempting to kill them all.
11. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
(a) How much she hates Hogwarts.
(b) How ashamed she was to be fired.
(c) How frightened she is of Dumbledore.
(d) Her old master's secret.
12. Who does Dumbledore entrust for a secret mission after his fight with Fudge?
(c) Sirius Black.
13. Who tells Rita that Harry can talk to snakes?
(a) Victor Krum.
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(c) George Weasley.
(d) Cedric Digggory.
14. Why does Fleur hope to come back to England some day?
(a) To find a husband.
(b) To visit friends she made at Hogwarts.
(c) To learn the language.
(d) To attend Hogwarts.
15. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
(a) He gets extra points for being the only contesant to use gillyweed.
(b) He gets extra points for his determination to save all the hostages.
(c) Ludo Bagman keeps his promise and affords him more points than he deserves.
(d) He brought two hostages, and gets extra points.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
2. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
3. What do Harry and and his friends do to Malfoy and his friends on the train after the school year has ended?
4. Who gave Voldemort the information he needed to create this plan to capture Harry?
5. Who turned the Goblet of Fire into a portkey?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)