|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Wait for him in the office.
(b) Follow him.
(c) Go to his common room.
(d) Go back to class.
2. What happens when Harry opens the egg under water?
(a) A light appears.
(b) He sees an image of a mermaid.
(c) A written message appears on the water.
(d) He hears a rhyme sung.
3. How did Harry win the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) Voldemort's servant helped him all along.
(b) Harry was the best winner.
(c) The challenges were chosen to suit his strengths.
(d) The contestants were weakened by Voldemort so Harry could win.
4. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
(b) A spell to summon his broom.
(c) A good luck sock.
(d) A translation book for Merfolk speech.
5. What does Harry think Snape is trying to do the day after he figures out the clue in the egg?
(a) Find a way to punish him.
(b) Protect him.
(c) Put him in danger.
(d) Spy on him.
6. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 5 weeks.
(d) 5 days.
7. What compliment does Krum give Harry while they are walking in the forest?
(a) He is very brave.
(b) He is very smart.
(c) He is a good quidditch player.
(d) He is a good friend.
8. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
(a) Ludo Bagman keeps his promise and affords him more points than he deserves.
(b) He brought two hostages, and gets extra points.
(c) He gets extra points for being the only contesant to use gillyweed.
(d) He gets extra points for his determination to save all the hostages.
9. Who do Harry and Krum find while walking in the forest?
(a) Sirius Black.
(b) Ludo Bagman.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Mr. Crouch.
10. What is Ron most embarrassed about as the time for the Yule Ball approaches?
(a) His shabby robes.
(b) His unstoppable blushing.
(c) His awful dancing.
(d) His nervous giggle around girls.
11. What does Harry do with the money he wins from the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) Gives it to the Diggorys.
(b) Places it in the bank.
(c) Gives it to Fred and George.
(d) Donates it to the school.
12. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
13. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He drinks some of the liquid.
(b) He knocks the bowl over.
(c) He sees something he should not have.
(d) He falls in.
14. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
15. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
(a) The Forbidden Forest.
(b) The town of Hogsmeade.
(c) The quidditch pitch.
(d) The dungeons at Hogwarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
2. Why does Voldemort give Harry his wand?
3. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
4. What spell does Harry use when Voldemort tries to use the Killing Curse on him?
5. Why does Hermione receive hate mail after the second challenge is completed?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)