|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
(b) A translation book for Merfolk speech.
(c) A spell to summon his broom.
(d) A good luck sock.
2. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He drinks some of the liquid.
(b) He sees something he should not have.
(c) He knocks the bowl over.
(d) He falls in.
3. How is Voldemort's servant at Hogwarts made to tell his true story?
(a) He tells it out of pride before attempting to kill them all.
(b) Dumbledore places a spell on him.
(c) He is given a truth serum.
(d) He tells the story hoping to not be killed.
4. Where is the third challenge going to take place?
(a) The dungeons at Hogwarts.
(b) The quidditch pitch.
(c) The town of Hogsmeade.
(d) The Forbidden Forest.
5. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
6. What surprising person does Harry see on his Marauder's Map after unlocking the clue of the egg?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(b) Ludo Bagman.
(c) Sirius Black.
7. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(b) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(c) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(d) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
8. What does Harry see when his and Voldemort's wands are strangely locked together?
(a) Great sparks.
(b) The spirits of the people Voldemort has killed.
(c) Red flames of fire.
(d) His life force draining.
9. How does Voldemort call his followers to him in the cemetery?
(a) They appear as they feel his power growing.
(b) He sends some owls to fetch them.
(c) He touches the mark on Wormtail's arm.
(d) He casts a summoning spell.
10. What compliment does Krum give Harry while they are walking in the forest?
(a) He is a good friend.
(b) He is very smart.
(c) He is a good quidditch player.
(d) He is very brave.
11. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(a) Memory Catcher.
(b) Past Hold.
12. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(a) His best friend.
(d) His little brother.
13. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
(a) He is weak and unsuited for the wizarding world.
(b) He is in love with Hermione.
(c) He is lonely and sad.
(d) He is unbalanced and dangerous.
14. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
(a) A friend of his from the pub in Hogsmeade.
(b) Professor McGonnegall.
(c) Professor Sprout.
(d) Madame Maxime.
15. What is Ron most embarrassed about as the time for the Yule Ball approaches?
(a) His unstoppable blushing.
(b) His awful dancing.
(c) His shabby robes.
(d) His nervous giggle around girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cornelius Fudge punish Barty Crouch Jr.?
2. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
3. How does Harry return to Hogwarts from the cemetery after fighting Voldermort?
4. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
5. How did Harry win the Triwizard Tournament?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)