|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Voldemort do after he tortures Harry with the Cruciatus Curse?
(a) Tortures him some more.
(b) Talks about his parents.
(c) Hands him his wand.
(d) Smacks him.
2. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He does not want to be disqualified.
(b) He simply does not care about winning at all.
(c) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(d) He doesn't think it would be fair.
3. Who ties Harry to the tombstone?
4. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The soul of an unwilling victim.
(b) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
(c) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(d) His father's bones.
5. What happens when Harry opens the egg under water?
(a) A written message appears on the water.
(b) He sees an image of a mermaid.
(c) He hears a rhyme sung.
(d) A light appears.
6. Why does Fudge not believe that Lucius Malfoy is a Death Eater?
(a) Malfoy has already undergone a trial and was found innocent.
(b) Malfoy's family would lose everything if he followed Voldemort.
(c) He needs Malfoy's money.
(d) Malfoy is his trusted associate.
7. What does Sirius scold Harry for after hearing about the situation with Crouch in the forest?
(a) Going into the forest.
(b) Not writing him sooner.
(c) Leaving Krum alone in the forest.
(d) Telling Snape what happened.
8. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Mr. Crouch.
9. Who is Hermione's secret date to the Yule Ball?
(a) Neville Longbottom.
(b) Cedric Diggory.
(c) Viktor Krum.
(d) Fred Weasley.
10. Why is Percy present at the Yule Ball?
(a) He is standing in for Mr. Crouch who is ill.
(b) He wanted to see his brothers dance.
(c) He is one of the extra body guards for Mr. Crouch.
(d) He was hired as a chaperone.
11. Why does Fleur hope to come back to England some day?
(a) To learn the language.
(b) To attend Hogwarts.
(c) To visit friends she made at Hogwarts.
(d) To find a husband.
12. What does Rita Skeeter write about Hermione after the second challenge?
(a) She was never a good friend to Harry.
(b) She has caused Harry heart-ache.
(c) She helped Krum to cheat.
(d) She is in love with Harry.
13. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
(b) Does some homework.
(c) Talks to Dumbledore.
(d) Takes a bath.
14. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
(a) Her old master's secret.
(b) How ashamed she was to be fired.
(c) How frightened she is of Dumbledore.
(d) How much she hates Hogwarts.
15. Who does Dumbledore entrust for a secret mission after his fight with Fudge?
(a) Sirius Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dumbledore so unhappy about Fudge's punishment to Barty Crouch Jr.?
2. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
3. What does Ron enjoy after the second challenge is completed?
4. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
5. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)