|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(d) On flying carpets.
2. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) His tongue expands.
(b) He turns blue.
(c) He begins to shrink.
(d) Steam comes out of his ears.
3. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(b) The Quidditch cup finals.
(c) The Leaky Cauldron.
(d) The Burrow.
4. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A snake.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A rat.
(d) A beetle.
5. What does Hagrid take Harry to see in Harry's invisibility cloak the night before the first challenge?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) The Forbidden Forest.
(d) The plan for the challenge.
6. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Herald.
(b) The Daily Prophet.
(c) The Daily Brew.
(d) The Daily Wizard.
7. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They require no set-up.
(b) They are made of odd materials.
(c) They are huge inside.
(d) They are all set up with electricity.
8. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) They cheered.
(b) There was booing from opposing teams.
(c) There were whispers of congratulations.
(d) There was an anxious silence.
9. What are the contestants supposed to retrieve from the dragons during the first challenge?
(a) A coin from the treasure chest.
(b) A golden egg.
(c) A clue for their next challenge.
(d) A scale from the dragon.
10. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
11. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) The Army of Evil.
(b) Death Eaters.
(c) The Dark Force.
(d) Voldemort's Legion.
12. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
(a) Dudley is on a diet.
(b) Harry is being punished for what he did to Marge last summer.
(c) This vacation is 2 weeks longer than normal.
(d) Vernon won't allow Hedwig in the house.
13. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
(a) Little Sussex.
(b) Little Hunsford.
(c) Little Hagleton.
(d) Little Whinging.
14. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(b) Clues for the next challenge.
(c) Tips for winning the Tournament.
(d) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
15. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
(d) Sirius Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
2. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
3. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
4. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
5. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)