|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
2. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Cherry wood.
(b) Oak wood.
(c) Holly wood.
(d) Willow wood.
3. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(b) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(c) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(d) They did not know younger students could enter.
4. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
(a) Barty Crouch Jr.
(b) Rita Skeeter.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Lorena Beetle.
5. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is completely covered in stamps.
(b) It glows.
(c) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(d) It is warm to the touch.
6. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) They fly by night on broomsticks.
(b) They apparate.
(c) The Flue Network.
(d) A port-key.
7. How many judges are there for the first challenge?
8. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
(a) Lavender Brown.
(b) Cho Chang.
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
9. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) The players usually neglect their studies.
(b) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(c) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
(d) Too many students were hurt the year before.
10. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
(a) Sirius Black.
11. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(b) Tips for winning the Tournament.
(c) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
(d) Clues for the next challenge.
12. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She is not speaking to him.
(b) She hates dances.
(c) She is going with someone else.
(d) She does not have a good dress to wear.
13. What is an Auror?
(a) A dark-wizard catcher.
(b) A wizard who creates new spells.
(c) A wizard lawyer.
(d) A wizard police man.
14. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(c) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(d) Try to teach them how to use magic.
15. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
(a) Victor Krum.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid take Harry to see in Harry's invisibility cloak the night before the first challenge?
2. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
3. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
4. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
5. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)