|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) They are transported back to their homes.
(b) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(c) Their memories are wiped clean.
(d) They walk around it without even noticing it.
2. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They did not know younger students could enter.
(b) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(c) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(d) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
3. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
(a) He spent years chasing bad wizards.
(b) He has a spell over him that makes him distrust people.
(c) He was hunted by Voldemort.
(d) Many people very close to him have betrayed him.
4. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
(a) He hates using hand-me-downs.
(b) He hates dressing up.
(c) They are old and shabby.
(d) They are not like Harry's.
5. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(b) Hard workers.
6. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
7. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Cruciatus Curse.
(b) Imperius Curse.
(c) Controllination Curse.
(d) Avada Kadavra Curse.
8. How many judges are there for the first challenge?
9. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
(b) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(c) The campsite is run by muggles.
(d) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
10. Why is Harry so afraid when he is announced as one of the contestants?
(a) He knows he is not prepared.
(b) He is worried about Sirius.
(c) He thinks someone put his name in to get him hurt.
(d) He does not want his friendships to be hurt.
11. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a train that rides no rails.
(c) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(d) On flying carpets.
12. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
13. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) The players usually neglect their studies.
(b) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(c) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(d) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
14. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
(a) She did some extra work to afford them.
(b) She sold her clock to obtain the funds.
(c) She made some for him.
(d) She used his own money.
15. How does Winky feel about being freed from her slavery?
(a) She is confused and curious about it all.
(b) She is very happy and grateful.
(c) She feels sad and lonely.
(d) She hates it and feels ashamed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
2. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
3. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
4. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
5. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)