|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which tournament champion does Malfoy root for?
(a) Victor Krum.
(b) Fleur DeLacour.
(c) Cedric Diggory.
(d) Harry Potter.
2. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It glows.
(b) It is completely covered in stamps.
(c) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(d) It is warm to the touch.
3. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(a) Fleur DeLacour.
(b) Parvati Patil.
4. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
(c) Professor McGonnegal.
5. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
(a) The Patronus Charm.
(b) The Stunning Spell.
(c) The Invisibility Spell.
(d) The Summoning Charm.
6. What does Harry do when he finds that most of his friends are not speaking to him?
(a) Visits Hagrid.
(b) Speaks with Dumbledore.
(c) Studies fot the tournament.
(d) Writes to Sirius.
7. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
8. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
9. How old is Victor Krum?
10. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
(a) He is not old enough.
(b) He was sick on the day the entries were taken.
(c) Cedric was already chosen.
(d) He did not enter his name.
11. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
(a) He hears a horrible shrieking noise.
(b) It burns him.
(c) It wil not open.
(d) It breaks and crumbles.
12. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They apparate.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They fly by broomstick.
(d) They use a port-key.
13. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
(a) A book shop.
(b) A candy store.
(c) A prank and joke company.
(d) A made-to-order joke factory.
14. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
(a) Frank Bryce.
(b) Bryce Frank.
(c) Fred Bryan.
(d) Bryan Felt.
15. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(b) Hard workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
2. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
3. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
4. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
5. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)