|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
2. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(b) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
(c) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(d) Announces the winner of the tournament.
3. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(b) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
(c) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(d) The players usually neglect their studies.
4. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(d) Hard workers.
5. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
(a) Lavender Brown.
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Cedric Diggory.
(d) Cho Chang.
6. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
(a) The Invisibility Spell.
(b) The Patronus Charm.
(c) The Summoning Charm.
(d) The Stunning Spell.
7. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
(a) Professor McGonnegal.
8. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
(a) Fred Bryan.
(b) Bryce Frank.
(c) Bryan Felt.
(d) Frank Bryce.
9. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) The Army of Evil.
(b) Death Eaters.
(c) The Dark Force.
(d) Voldemort's Legion.
10. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(a) The Quidditch cup finals.
(c) The Burrow.
(d) The Leaky Cauldron.
11. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
(a) Hermione Granger.
(b) Cho Chang.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
(d) Lavender Brown.
12. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(a) Sky Sweeper 3000.
(b) Nimbus 2000.
13. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
(a) It wil not open.
(b) He hears a horrible shrieking noise.
(c) It breaks and crumbles.
(d) It burns him.
14. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) With Hagrid.
(b) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
(c) In the forest.
(d) Somewhere in town.
15. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
(a) Little Sussex.
(b) Little Whinging.
(c) Little Hunsford.
(d) Little Hagleton.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Mad-Eye do when he hears Harry tell Cedric about the dragons?
3. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
4. How old is Victor Krum?
5. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)