|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Controllination Curse.
(b) Avada Kadavra Curse.
(c) Imperius Curse.
(d) Cruciatus Curse.
2. What does Harry do when he finds that most of his friends are not speaking to him?
(a) Speaks with Dumbledore.
(b) Visits Hagrid.
(c) Studies fot the tournament.
(d) Writes to Sirius.
3. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(b) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(c) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(d) Kill them.
4. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(b) It is completely covered in stamps.
(c) It is warm to the touch.
(d) It glows.
5. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) The Yule Ball.
(b) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
(c) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(d) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
6. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(b) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
(c) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(d) Announces the winner of the tournament.
7. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
(a) Write to Dumbledore.
(b) Come to hide around Hogwarts.
(c) Pull him out of Hogwarts for the year.
(d) Send Harry a book of advanced defensive magic.
8. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
9. What is an Auror?
(a) A wizard lawyer.
(b) A wizard who creates new spells.
(c) A dark-wizard catcher.
(d) A wizard police man.
10. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
(a) A Death Eater.
(b) A Dark Arts Teacher.
(c) A dragon tamer.
(d) An auror.
11. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They apparate.
(b) They fly by broomstick.
(c) They use a port-key.
(d) They use the Flue Network.
12. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
(a) Lavender Brown.
(b) Ginny Weasley.
(c) Hermione Granger.
(d) Cho Chang.
13. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Brew.
(b) The Daily Wizard.
(c) The Daily Prophet.
(d) The Daily Herald.
14. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(b) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(c) They are transported back to their homes.
(d) Their memories are wiped clean.
15. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(a) Parvati Patil.
(c) Fleur DeLacour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
2. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
3. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
4. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
5. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)