|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
(a) She thinks it is the perfect fit for her wacky sons.
(b) She is worried and feels there is no future there.
(c) She reminds them that there are already a lot of companies like that.
(d) She tells them they won't reach their potential doing that.
2. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(a) The Leaky Cauldron.
(b) The Quidditch cup finals.
(c) The Burrow.
3. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(d) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
4. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) On flying carpets.
(c) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
5. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) The campsite is run by muggles.
(b) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
(c) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(d) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
6. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They did not know younger students could enter.
(b) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(c) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(d) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
7. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is completely covered in stamps.
(b) It glows.
(c) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(d) It is warm to the touch.
8. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
(a) Victor Krum.
(b) Cedric Diggory.
9. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
(a) Their wands.
(b) One friend.
(c) Their brooms.
(d) Their spell books.
10. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
11. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) On flying carpets.
(b) In a train that rides no rails.
(c) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(d) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
12. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
(a) With Harry.
(b) In the Gryffindor Common Room.
(c) The library.
(d) At Hagrid's hut.
13. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They use the Flue Network.
(b) They use the Port-Key.
(c) They apparate.
(d) They fly by broom-stick.
14. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) There was an anxious silence.
(b) There were whispers of congratulations.
(c) They cheered.
(d) There was booing from opposing teams.
15. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
2. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
3. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
4. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
5. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)