|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
(b) He shatters a window.
(c) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
(d) He punches Malfoy.
2. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
3. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) The Yule Ball.
(b) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(c) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
(d) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
4. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
(a) Dances with her.
(b) Puts on cologne.
(c) Takes her into the forbidden forest.
(d) Makes her dinner.
5. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The end of October.
(b) The end of the first term.
(c) The beginning of October.
(d) The second week of classes.
6. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
(a) She thinks it is the perfect fit for her wacky sons.
(b) She is worried and feels there is no future there.
(c) She reminds them that there are already a lot of companies like that.
(d) She tells them they won't reach their potential doing that.
7. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
(a) She made some for him.
(b) She did some extra work to afford them.
(c) She used his own money.
(d) She sold her clock to obtain the funds.
8. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(b) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
(c) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(d) Announces the winner of the tournament.
9. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
(a) Lavender Brown.
(b) Hermione Granger.
(c) Cho Chang.
(d) Ginny Weasley.
10. What is the name of the Astronomy teacher at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor Sprout.
(b) Professor Pomfrey.
(c) Professor Sinistra.
(d) Professor Trelawney.
11. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(c) Nimbus 2000.
(d) Sky Sweeper 3000.
12. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His invisibility cloak.
(c) His wand.
(d) His glasses.
13. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
(b) The players usually neglect their studies.
(c) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(d) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
14. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
(a) Cedric Diggory.
(b) Lavender Brown.
(c) Draco Malfoy.
(d) Cho Chang.
15. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
(a) Ludo Bagman.
(b) Rita Skeeter.
(c) Barty Crouch Jr.
(d) Lorena Beetle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
2. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
3. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
4. How many judges are there for the first challenge?
5. Which tournament champion does Malfoy root for?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)