|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
(b) Sirius Black.
2. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(b) Parvati Patil.
(c) Fleur DeLacour.
3. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A rat.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A snake.
(d) A beetle.
4. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) They cheered.
(b) There were whispers of congratulations.
(c) There was an anxious silence.
(d) There was booing from opposing teams.
5. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
(a) One friend.
(b) Their wands.
(c) Their brooms.
(d) Their spell books.
6. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(d) On flying carpets.
7. Which tournament champion does Malfoy root for?
(a) Fleur DeLacour.
(b) Harry Potter.
(c) Victor Krum.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
8. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
(a) The Summoning Charm.
(b) The Invisibility Spell.
(c) The Patronus Charm.
(d) The Stunning Spell.
9. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
(a) A Dark Arts Teacher.
(b) A Death Eater.
(c) A dragon tamer.
(d) An auror.
10. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They apparate.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They use a port-key.
(d) They fly by broomstick.
11. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
(a) Takes them on a tour of Hogwarts.
(b) Introduces each individual pupil.
(c) Holds a great feast.
(d) Holds a quidditch tournament.
12. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
13. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(a) The Quidditch cup finals.
(b) The Leaky Cauldron.
(c) The Burrow.
14. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They did not know younger students could enter.
(b) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(c) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(d) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
15. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) The Flue Network.
(b) They fly by night on broomsticks.
(c) They apparate.
(d) A port-key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
2. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
3. Why is Harry so afraid when he is announced as one of the contestants?
4. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
5. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)