|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many judges are there for the first challenge?
2. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) On flying carpets.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
3. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
4. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
(a) Holds a great feast.
(b) Takes them on a tour of Hogwarts.
(c) Holds a quidditch tournament.
(d) Introduces each individual pupil.
5. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) On flying carpets.
(c) In a train that rides no rails.
(d) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
6. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) The Dark Force.
(b) The Army of Evil.
(c) Death Eaters.
(d) Voldemort's Legion.
7. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) The campsite is run by muggles.
(b) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(c) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
(d) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
8. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) England and Scotland.
(b) Wales and Germany.
(c) France and America.
(d) Ireland and Bulgaria.
9. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
10. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
(a) The Stunning Spell.
(b) The Summoning Charm.
(c) The Patronus Charm.
(d) The Invisibility Spell.
11. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He punches Malfoy.
(b) He shatters a window.
(c) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
(d) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
12. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
(a) Dudley is on a diet.
(b) Harry is being punished for what he did to Marge last summer.
(c) This vacation is 2 weeks longer than normal.
(d) Vernon won't allow Hedwig in the house.
13. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
14. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
(a) The Tri-Wizard Tournament.
(b) The Wizad Olympics.
(c) The Quidditch World Cup.
(d) The Dragon Games.
15. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) They are transported back to their homes.
(b) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(c) Their memories are wiped clean.
(d) They walk around it without even noticing it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
2. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
3. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
4. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
5. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)