|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(b) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
(c) The players usually neglect their studies.
(d) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
2. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
(a) An auror.
(b) A Death Eater.
(c) A Dark Arts Teacher.
(d) A dragon tamer.
3. What is the name of the Astronomy teacher at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor Sinistra.
(b) Professor Sprout.
(c) Professor Trelawney.
(d) Professor Pomfrey.
4. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(b) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(c) They are transported back to their homes.
(d) Their memories are wiped clean.
5. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
(b) Professor McGonnegal.
6. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(a) Ginny Weasley.
(b) Lavender Brown.
(d) Cho Chang.
7. What does Mad-Eye do when he hears Harry tell Cedric about the dragons?
(a) He gets mad.
(b) He calls Harry a fool for losing his cutting edge.
(c) He congratulates him on doing the right thing.
(d) He asks how Harry knew about the dragons.
8. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
9. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They use the Port-Key.
(b) They apparate.
(c) They use the Flue Network.
(d) They fly by broom-stick.
10. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
11. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
(a) Little Hagleton.
(b) Little Sussex.
(c) Little Hunsford.
(d) Little Whinging.
12. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
(a) They dabble in the dark arts.
(b) They are cruel but stupid.
(c) They are Death Eaters.
(d) They hate Harry Potter.
13. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
(a) Pull him out of Hogwarts for the year.
(b) Come to hide around Hogwarts.
(c) Send Harry a book of advanced defensive magic.
(d) Write to Dumbledore.
14. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(d) Hard workers.
15. How does Winky feel about being freed from her slavery?
(a) She is very happy and grateful.
(b) She feels sad and lonely.
(c) She is confused and curious about it all.
(d) She hates it and feels ashamed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
2. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
3. How old is Victor Krum?
4. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
5. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)