|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
2. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) The Dark Force.
(b) The Army of Evil.
(c) Death Eaters.
(d) Voldemort's Legion.
3. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They use a port-key.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They apparate.
(d) They fly by broomstick.
4. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Holly wood.
(b) Willow wood.
(c) Cherry wood.
(d) Oak wood.
5. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
(a) Cho Chang.
(b) Lavender Brown.
(c) Hermione Granger.
(d) Ginny Weasley.
6. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
(a) A Death Eater.
(b) An auror.
(c) A dragon tamer.
(d) A Dark Arts Teacher.
7. What does Harry do when he finds that most of his friends are not speaking to him?
(a) Writes to Sirius.
(b) Visits Hagrid.
(c) Speaks with Dumbledore.
(d) Studies fot the tournament.
8. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) He turns blue.
(b) His tongue expands.
(c) He begins to shrink.
(d) Steam comes out of his ears.
9. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
(a) Send Harry a book of advanced defensive magic.
(b) Pull him out of Hogwarts for the year.
(c) Come to hide around Hogwarts.
(d) Write to Dumbledore.
10. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Prophet.
(b) The Daily Wizard.
(c) The Daily Herald.
(d) The Daily Brew.
11. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
(b) The lack of Quidditch.
(c) The work load is increased.
(d) The weather is bad.
12. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
(d) Professor McGonnegal.
13. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is warm to the touch.
(b) It is completely covered in stamps.
(c) It glows.
(d) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
14. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
(b) He punches Malfoy.
(c) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
(d) He shatters a window.
15. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) They fly by night on broomsticks.
(b) They apparate.
(c) A port-key.
(d) The Flue Network.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
2. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
3. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
4. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
5. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)