|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
(a) She is worried and feels there is no future there.
(b) She tells them they won't reach their potential doing that.
(c) She thinks it is the perfect fit for her wacky sons.
(d) She reminds them that there are already a lot of companies like that.
2. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) On flying carpets.
(b) In a train that rides no rails.
(c) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
3. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(b) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(c) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(d) Kill them.
4. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(a) Tips for winning the Tournament.
(b) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
(d) Clues for the next challenge.
5. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
(a) Pull him out of Hogwarts for the year.
(b) Write to Dumbledore.
(c) Send Harry a book of advanced defensive magic.
(d) Come to hide around Hogwarts.
6. Why is Harry so afraid when he is announced as one of the contestants?
(a) He is worried about Sirius.
(b) He thinks someone put his name in to get him hurt.
(c) He does not want his friendships to be hurt.
(d) He knows he is not prepared.
7. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(a) The Burrow.
(b) The Leaky Cauldron.
(d) The Quidditch cup finals.
8. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
(b) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Madame Maxim.
9. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She is going with someone else.
(b) She hates dances.
(c) She does not have a good dress to wear.
(d) She is not speaking to him.
10. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
(a) Bryce Frank.
(b) Fred Bryan.
(c) Frank Bryce.
(d) Bryan Felt.
11. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
12. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
(a) The Summoning Charm.
(b) The Patronus Charm.
(c) The Invisibility Spell.
(d) The Stunning Spell.
13. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(b) His invisibility cloak.
(c) His wand.
(d) His glasses.
14. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Granger.
(b) Mr. Weasley.
(c) Mr. Diggory.
(d) Mr. Malfoy.
15. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
(a) She used his own money.
(b) She sold her clock to obtain the funds.
(c) She did some extra work to afford them.
(d) She made some for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
2. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
3. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
4. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
5. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)