|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an Auror?
(a) A wizard who creates new spells.
(b) A dark-wizard catcher.
(c) A wizard lawyer.
(d) A wizard police man.
2. What does Mad-Eye do when he hears Harry tell Cedric about the dragons?
(a) He calls Harry a fool for losing his cutting edge.
(b) He gets mad.
(c) He congratulates him on doing the right thing.
(d) He asks how Harry knew about the dragons.
3. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
(a) He has been banned from Hogwarts.
(b) He is a fugitive.
(c) He doesn't want to have to pay to stay there.
(d) He is in a fight with Dumbledore.
4. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The work load is increased.
(b) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
(c) The lack of Quidditch.
(d) The weather is bad.
5. How old is Victor Krum?
6. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
(a) Lorena Beetle.
(b) Barty Crouch Jr.
(c) Rita Skeeter.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
7. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They apparate.
(b) They fly by broomstick.
(c) They use a port-key.
(d) They use the Flue Network.
8. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(b) Their memories are wiped clean.
(c) They are transported back to their homes.
(d) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
9. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
(b) The crowd cheers.
(c) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(d) There is a stunned silence.
10. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(b) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(c) Announces the winner of the tournament.
(d) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
11. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) The Army of Evil.
(b) The Dark Force.
(c) Voldemort's Legion.
(d) Death Eaters.
12. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She does not have a good dress to wear.
(b) She is not speaking to him.
(c) She hates dances.
(d) She is going with someone else.
13. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) They cheered.
(b) There was booing from opposing teams.
(c) There was an anxious silence.
(d) There were whispers of congratulations.
14. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
(a) Cedric was already chosen.
(b) He was sick on the day the entries were taken.
(c) He is not old enough.
(d) He did not enter his name.
15. What are the contestants supposed to retrieve from the dragons during the first challenge?
(a) A clue for their next challenge.
(b) A coin from the treasure chest.
(c) A scale from the dragon.
(d) A golden egg.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
2. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
3. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
4. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
5. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)