|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(a) The Quidditch cup finals.
(c) The Leaky Cauldron.
(d) The Burrow.
2. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
(a) She will be busy studying.
(b) She already has a date.
(c) She is mad at him.
(d) She knows she was his last choice.
3. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are huge inside.
(b) They require no set-up.
(c) They are made of odd materials.
(d) They are all set up with electricity.
4. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
(a) He has a spell over him that makes him distrust people.
(b) He was hunted by Voldemort.
(c) Many people very close to him have betrayed him.
(d) He spent years chasing bad wizards.
5. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
(a) They dabble in the dark arts.
(b) They are Death Eaters.
(c) They are cruel but stupid.
(d) They hate Harry Potter.
6. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
(a) A prank and joke company.
(b) A made-to-order joke factory.
(c) A book shop.
(d) A candy store.
7. What are the contestants supposed to retrieve from the dragons during the first challenge?
(a) A coin from the treasure chest.
(b) A golden egg.
(c) A clue for their next challenge.
(d) A scale from the dragon.
8. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
(a) Introduces each individual pupil.
(b) Holds a quidditch tournament.
(c) Takes them on a tour of Hogwarts.
(d) Holds a great feast.
9. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
(d) Professor McGonnegal.
10. What does Mad-Eye do when he hears Harry tell Cedric about the dragons?
(a) He gets mad.
(b) He congratulates him on doing the right thing.
(c) He asks how Harry knew about the dragons.
(d) He calls Harry a fool for losing his cutting edge.
11. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
(a) Ludo Bagman.
(b) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Madame Maxim.
12. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(c) Hard workers.
13. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(b) In a train that rides no rails.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
14. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
15. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
2. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
3. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
4. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
5. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)