|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
(a) They hate Harry Potter.
(b) They are Death Eaters.
(c) They are cruel but stupid.
(d) They dabble in the dark arts.
2. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
(a) They are bitter that he won when Cedric did not.
(b) They ignore him just like before.
(c) He is a hero again.
(d) They spread rumors that he cheated.
3. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His wand.
(b) His glasses.
(d) His invisibility cloak.
4. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
(a) It breaks and crumbles.
(b) It burns him.
(c) He hears a horrible shrieking noise.
(d) It wil not open.
5. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
(a) He did not enter his name.
(b) He was sick on the day the entries were taken.
(c) He is not old enough.
(d) Cedric was already chosen.
6. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) The Dark Force.
(b) The Army of Evil.
(c) Death Eaters.
(d) Voldemort's Legion.
7. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Controllination Curse.
(b) Avada Kadavra Curse.
(c) Imperius Curse.
(d) Cruciatus Curse.
8. What does Harry do when he finds that most of his friends are not speaking to him?
(a) Studies fot the tournament.
(b) Speaks with Dumbledore.
(c) Writes to Sirius.
(d) Visits Hagrid.
9. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is completely covered in stamps.
(b) It glows.
(c) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(d) It is warm to the touch.
10. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
(a) Professor McGonnegal.
11. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
12. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
13. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(a) Ginny Weasley.
(b) Cho Chang.
(c) Lavender Brown.
14. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) France and America.
(b) Wales and Germany.
(c) Ireland and Bulgaria.
(d) England and Scotland.
15. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
(a) Fred Bryan.
(b) Bryce Frank.
(c) Frank Bryce.
(d) Bryan Felt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
2. Who does Harry really have a crush on?
3. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
4. How many judges are there for the first challenge?
5. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)