|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Astronomy teacher at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor Sprout.
(b) Professor Trelawney.
(c) Professor Pomfrey.
(d) Professor Sinistra.
2. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
(a) The Quidditch cup finals.
(b) The Burrow.
(c) The Leaky Cauldron.
3. What spell does Harry practice before his first challenge?
(a) The Stunning Spell.
(b) The Patronus Charm.
(c) The Summoning Charm.
(d) The Invisibility Spell.
4. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Herald.
(b) The Daily Wizard.
(c) The Daily Prophet.
(d) The Daily Brew.
5. What are the contestants supposed to retrieve from the dragons during the first challenge?
(a) A golden egg.
(b) A scale from the dragon.
(c) A coin from the treasure chest.
(d) A clue for their next challenge.
6. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She hates dances.
(b) She is going with someone else.
(c) She is not speaking to him.
(d) She does not have a good dress to wear.
7. What does Mad-Eye do when he hears Harry tell Cedric about the dragons?
(a) He gets mad.
(b) He asks how Harry knew about the dragons.
(c) He calls Harry a fool for losing his cutting edge.
(d) He congratulates him on doing the right thing.
8. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
(c) Victor Krum.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
9. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
(b) Lavender Brown.
(c) Cedric Diggory.
(d) Cho Chang.
10. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(b) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(c) The players usually neglect their studies.
(d) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
11. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
(a) He hears a horrible shrieking noise.
(b) It wil not open.
(c) It burns him.
(d) It breaks and crumbles.
12. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
(a) A made-to-order joke factory.
(b) A candy store.
(c) A prank and joke company.
(d) A book shop.
13. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(b) They did not know younger students could enter.
(c) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(d) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
14. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(c) Hard workers.
15. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) With Hagrid.
(b) Somewhere in town.
(c) In the forest.
(d) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
2. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
3. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
4. How old is Victor Krum?
5. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)