|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
(a) A Death Eater.
(b) A Dark Arts Teacher.
(c) A dragon tamer.
(d) An auror.
2. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
(a) Fred Bryan.
(b) Bryan Felt.
(c) Bryce Frank.
(d) Frank Bryce.
3. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
4. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(b) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
(c) Tips for winning the Tournament.
(d) Clues for the next challenge.
5. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
(a) He hates using hand-me-downs.
(b) They are not like Harry's.
(c) He hates dressing up.
(d) They are old and shabby.
6. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Announces the winner of the tournament.
(b) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(c) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(d) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
7. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They require no set-up.
(b) They are huge inside.
(c) They are made of odd materials.
(d) They are all set up with electricity.
8. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His invisibility cloak.
(d) His wand.
9. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Prophet.
(b) The Daily Herald.
(c) The Daily Brew.
(d) The Daily Wizard.
10. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
(a) Victor Krum.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
11. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
(a) Their spell books.
(b) Their wands.
(c) One friend.
(d) Their brooms.
12. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
(a) He was hunted by Voldemort.
(b) Many people very close to him have betrayed him.
(c) He has a spell over him that makes him distrust people.
(d) He spent years chasing bad wizards.
13. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
14. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) Their memories are wiped clean.
(b) They are transported back to their homes.
(c) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(d) They walk around it without even noticing it.
15. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) On flying carpets.
(b) In a train that rides no rails.
(c) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
2. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
3. Who does Harry really have a crush on?
4. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
5. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)