|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
(b) Ludo Bagman.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Madame Maxim.
2. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Cruciatus Curse.
(b) Avada Kadavra Curse.
(c) Imperius Curse.
(d) Controllination Curse.
3. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) He turns blue.
(b) His tongue expands.
(c) He begins to shrink.
(d) Steam comes out of his ears.
4. How many judges are there for the first challenge?
5. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
(a) This vacation is 2 weeks longer than normal.
(b) Vernon won't allow Hedwig in the house.
(c) Dudley is on a diet.
(d) Harry is being punished for what he did to Marge last summer.
6. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
7. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A snake.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A rat.
(d) A ferret.
8. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
9. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They require no set-up.
(b) They are made of odd materials.
(c) They are huge inside.
(d) They are all set up with electricity.
10. What are the contestants supposed to retrieve from the dragons during the first challenge?
(a) A scale from the dragon.
(b) A clue for their next challenge.
(c) A golden egg.
(d) A coin from the treasure chest.
11. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
(a) They escape.
(b) They grow to an enormous size.
(c) They get eaten by the dragons.
(d) They get into the castle and wreak havoc.
12. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(b) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Reveal their magical nature to them.
13. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
(b) Victor Krum.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
14. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
(a) It burns him.
(b) It wil not open.
(c) He hears a horrible shrieking noise.
(d) It breaks and crumbles.
15. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
(a) A prank and joke company.
(b) A made-to-order joke factory.
(c) A candy store.
(d) A book shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
2. How old is Victor Krum?
3. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
4. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
5. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)