|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His wand.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His invisibility cloak.
2. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(b) There is a stunned silence.
(c) The crowd cheers.
(d) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
3. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
(a) Harry is being punished for what he did to Marge last summer.
(b) This vacation is 2 weeks longer than normal.
(c) Dudley is on a diet.
(d) Vernon won't allow Hedwig in the house.
4. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
(a) Draco Malfoy.
(b) Lavender Brown.
(c) Cho Chang.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
5. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He shatters a window.
(b) He punches Malfoy.
(c) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
(d) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
6. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
(a) They grow to an enormous size.
(b) They get into the castle and wreak havoc.
(c) They escape.
(d) They get eaten by the dragons.
7. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They use the Flue Network.
(b) They fly by broomstick.
(c) They use a port-key.
(d) They apparate.
8. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
9. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
(a) Their brooms.
(b) Their spell books.
(c) One friend.
(d) Their wands.
10. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
11. What does Hagrid take Harry to see in Harry's invisibility cloak the night before the first challenge?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) The plan for the challenge.
(d) The Forbidden Forest.
12. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
(a) Lavender Brown.
(b) Ginny Weasley.
(c) Cho Chang.
(d) Hermione Granger.
13. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) On flying carpets.
(c) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(d) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
14. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
(a) Sirius Black.
15. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) They cheered.
(b) There was an anxious silence.
(c) There were whispers of congratulations.
(d) There was booing from opposing teams.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winky feel about being freed from her slavery?
2. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
3. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
4. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
5. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)