|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hagrid do to try and impress Madame Maxim?
(a) Dances with her.
(b) Puts on cologne.
(c) Makes her dinner.
(d) Takes her into the forbidden forest.
2. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
(a) Victor Krum.
(c) Cedric Diggory.
3. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) With Hagrid.
(b) In the forest.
(c) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
(d) Somewhere in town.
4. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
(a) The night of the first semester.
(b) Christmas day.
(c) The day before the second challenge.
(d) The night before Christmas vacation.
5. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) The players usually neglect their studies.
(b) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(c) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(d) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
6. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
(a) Cho Chang.
(b) Draco Malfoy.
(c) Lavender Brown.
(d) Cedric Diggory.
7. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
(a) Professor McGonnegal.
8. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(d) Try to teach them how to use magic.
9. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A rat.
(b) A ferret.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A snake.
10. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) There were whispers of congratulations.
(b) There was booing from opposing teams.
(c) They cheered.
(d) There was an anxious silence.
11. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
(b) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
(c) He punches Malfoy.
(d) He shatters a window.
12. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
(a) Voldemort's Legion.
(b) Death Eaters.
(c) The Army of Evil.
(d) The Dark Force.
13. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She does not have a good dress to wear.
(b) She hates dances.
(c) She is not speaking to him.
(d) She is going with someone else.
14. How does Winky feel about being freed from her slavery?
(a) She is very happy and grateful.
(b) She feels sad and lonely.
(c) She is confused and curious about it all.
(d) She hates it and feels ashamed.
15. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(a) Fleur DeLacour.
(c) Parvati Patil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
2. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
3. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
4. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
5. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)