1. Who do most of the people in Little Hagleton think killed the Riddles?
Most of the people in Little Hagleton think that Frank Bryce, the gardener, killed the Riddle family.
2. What happens to Harry just as Voldemort kills Frank Bryce?
When Voldemort kills Frank Bryce, Harry awakens with a horrible pain in his scar.
3. Why is this summer vacation worse than most for Harry?
This summer vacation is worse than most because Dudley is on a strict diet, and Petunia is making everyone else follow the diet as well.
4. Why is Vernon so upset about the peculiar appearance of the letter sent by Mr. Weasley?
Vernon is upset about the letter sent by Mr. Weasley because the mailman commented on the peculiar appearance of it, and Vernon hates being singled out for anything peculiar.
5. Why does Mr. Crouch fire Winky?
Mr. Crouch fires Winky because she is found with the wand that created the Dark Mark the night after the Quidditch World Cup.
This section contains 1,811 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)