|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 The Third Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(b) Parvati Patil.
(d) Fleur DeLacour.
2. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
(a) Polyjuice potion.
(c) A potions book.
(d) Eye of newt.
3. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(b) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(c) The Yule Ball.
(d) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
4. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
5. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(a) His little brother.
(c) His best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
2. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
3. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
4. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
5. What does the man in Harry's dream during Divination class tell the snake he will feed to it?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)