|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 The Third Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Oak wood.
(b) Cherry wood.
(c) Holly wood.
(d) Willow wood.
2. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) There is a stunned silence.
(b) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(c) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
(d) The crowd cheers.
3. What is the only thing contestants can take with them to the first challenge?
(a) One friend.
(b) Their wands.
(c) Their brooms.
(d) Their spell books.
4. What alerts Mr. Filch to Harry's after-hours ramble?
(a) Peeves sees him and starts yelling about it.
(b) Mrs. Norris sees him and tells Filch.
(c) Mr. Filch hears water running in the restroom and is waiting outside.
(d) The screaming from the egg.
5. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(b) They did not know younger students could enter.
(c) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(d) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
2. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
3. What is an Auror?
4. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
5. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)