|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 The Third Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) The night of the first semester.
(c) The day before the second challenge.
(d) The night before Christmas vacation.
2. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
3. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The second week of classes.
(b) The end of October.
(c) The end of the first term.
(d) The beginning of October.
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They did not know younger students could enter.
(b) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(c) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(d) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
5. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry hear Winky muttering about when they find her drunk in the kitchen?
2. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
3. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
4. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
5. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)