|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 The Third Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
(a) Hosting the tournament.
(b) Not teaching courses himself.
(c) Hiring Hagrid.
(d) Ignoring Harry.
2. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
(a) With Harry.
(b) In the Gryffindor Common Room.
(c) At Hagrid's hut.
(d) The library.
3. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
(b) He shatters a window.
(c) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
(d) He punches Malfoy.
4. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are made of odd materials.
(b) They require no set-up.
(c) They are all set up with electricity.
(d) They are huge inside.
5. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
(a) She tells them they won't reach their potential doing that.
(b) She thinks it is the perfect fit for her wacky sons.
(c) She reminds them that there are already a lot of companies like that.
(d) She is worried and feels there is no future there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an Auror?
2. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
3. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
4. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
5. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)