|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31 The Third Task.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
(a) He brought two hostages, and gets extra points.
(b) He gets extra points for being the only contesant to use gillyweed.
(c) He gets extra points for his determination to save all the hostages.
(d) Ludo Bagman keeps his promise and affords him more points than he deserves.
2. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Diggory.
(b) Mr. Malfoy.
(c) Mr. Granger.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
3. What does Sirius ask Harry to bring when he meets him in town?
(a) A broom.
(c) His invisibility cloak.
4. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
(a) Remus Lupin.
(b) Sirius Black.
(c) Mrs. Weasley and Bill.
(d) Ludo Bagman.
5. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(b) There is a stunned silence.
(c) The crowd cheers.
(d) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
2. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
3. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
4. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
5. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)