|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27 Ã‚â€“ Padfoot Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
(a) It would disgrace Hogwarts if he did not compete now.
(b) He will be severely punished if he leaves now.
(c) It is against the rules for him to back out now.
(d) He signed a contract.
2. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) They apparate.
(b) They fly by night on broomsticks.
(c) A port-key.
(d) The Flue Network.
3. Who was Victor Krum supposed to save from the lake?
(c) His little brother.
(d) His best friend.
4. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
(a) She did some extra work to afford them.
(b) She used his own money.
(c) She made some for him.
(d) She sold her clock to obtain the funds.
5. Which ghost does Harry see while in the prefect's restroom?
(a) Moaning Murtle.
(b) Nearly Headless Nick.
(c) The Bloody Baron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
2. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
3. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
4. Who is Hermione's secret date to the Yule Ball?
5. Who does Hermione always see in the library?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)