|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27 Ã‚â€“ Padfoot Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are made of odd materials.
(b) They are huge inside.
(c) They are all set up with electricity.
(d) They require no set-up.
2. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(b) Fleur DeLacour.
(d) Parvati Patil.
3. How do the older Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They fly by broom-stick.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They apparate.
(d) They use the Port-Key.
4. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(b) In a train that rides no rails.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
5. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
2. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
3. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
4. Who does a reporter write that Harry is in love with after interviewing the tournament competitors?
5. What does Harry think Snape is trying to do the day after he figures out the clue in the egg?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)