|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27 Ã‚â€“ Padfoot Returns.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
(a) Writes a strongly worded letter.
(b) Cancels his subscription to the Daily Prophet.
(c) Asks Dumbledore to teach his course for him.
(d) Resigns from his teaching job.
3. What does Snape think Harry stole from his office?
(b) Polyjuice potion.
(c) Eye of newt.
(d) A potions book.
4. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(b) The crowd cheers.
(c) There is a stunned silence.
(d) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
5. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
(a) He brought two hostages, and gets extra points.
(b) Ludo Bagman keeps his promise and affords him more points than he deserves.
(c) He gets extra points for being the only contesant to use gillyweed.
(d) He gets extra points for his determination to save all the hostages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hagrid take as his date to the Yule Ball?
2. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
3. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
4. What did Karkaroff used to be before he taught at Durmstrang?
5. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)