|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
(a) This vacation is 2 weeks longer than normal.
(b) Harry is being punished for what he did to Marge last summer.
(c) Vernon won't allow Hedwig in the house.
(d) Dudley is on a diet.
2. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
(b) Sirius Black.
3. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
(b) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(c) The players usually neglect their studies.
(d) Too many students were hurt the year before.
4. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
(a) Frank Bryce.
(b) Bryan Felt.
(c) Bryce Frank.
(d) Fred Bryan.
5. Who is the most upset with Harry about the tournament?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
2. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
3. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
4. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
5. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)