|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are huge inside.
(b) They require no set-up.
(c) They are made of odd materials.
(d) They are all set up with electricity.
2. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Cherry wood.
(b) Holly wood.
(c) Oak wood.
(d) Willow wood.
3. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
(a) He doesn't want to have to pay to stay there.
(b) He is in a fight with Dumbledore.
(c) He has been banned from Hogwarts.
(d) He is a fugitive.
4. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) His tongue expands.
(b) He begins to shrink.
(c) Steam comes out of his ears.
(d) He turns blue.
5. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(a) Sky Sweeper 3000.
(b) Nimbus 2000.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
2. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
3. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
4. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
5. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)