|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His wand.
(b) His invisibility cloak.
(c) His glasses.
2. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A ferret.
3. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are made of odd materials.
(b) They require no set-up.
(c) They are huge inside.
(d) They are all set up with electricity.
4. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
(a) Takes them on a tour of Hogwarts.
(b) Introduces each individual pupil.
(c) Holds a quidditch tournament.
(d) Holds a great feast.
5. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
(a) A house elf.
(c) A Snake.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry do when he finds that most of his friends are not speaking to him?
2. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
3. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
4. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
5. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)