|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
2. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The lack of Quidditch.
(b) The work load is increased.
(c) The weather is bad.
(d) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
3. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
(a) Pull him out of Hogwarts for the year.
(b) Come to hide around Hogwarts.
(c) Send Harry a book of advanced defensive magic.
(d) Write to Dumbledore.
4. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) On flying carpets.
(b) In a train that rides no rails.
(c) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
5. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Try to teach them how to use magic.
(c) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(d) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
2. What is the name of the Astronomy teacher at Hogwarts?
3. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
4. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
5. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)