|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(b) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(c) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
(d) Announces the winner of the tournament.
2. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The second week of classes.
(b) The beginning of October.
(c) The end of October.
(d) The end of the first term.
3. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
4. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(b) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
(c) The campsite is run by muggles.
(d) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
5. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
2. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
3. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
4. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
5. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)