|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
2. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
(a) Announces the winner of the tournament.
(b) Offers a reward to the winner of the tournament.
(c) Chooses the contestants for the tournament.
(d) Announces the tasks of the tournament.
3. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
(a) Frank Bryce.
(b) Bryce Frank.
(c) Fred Bryan.
(d) Bryan Felt.
4. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Ludo Bagman.
(d) Madame Maxim.
5. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) They fly by night on broomsticks.
(b) A port-key.
(c) The Flue Network.
(d) They apparate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
2. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
3. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
4. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
5. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)