|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
(a) The Tri-Wizard Tournament.
(b) The Quidditch World Cup.
(c) The Dragon Games.
(d) The Wizad Olympics.
2. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They use the Flue Network.
(b) They fly by broomstick.
(c) They apparate.
(d) They use a port-key.
3. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(b) They did not know younger students could enter.
(c) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(d) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
5. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
(a) He did not enter his name.
(b) Cedric was already chosen.
(c) He is not old enough.
(d) He was sick on the day the entries were taken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
2. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
3. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
4. Who writes an article about Harry for the Daily Prophet?
5. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)