|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It glows.
(b) It is warm to the touch.
(c) It is completely covered in stamps.
(d) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
2. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
(a) He will be severely punished if he leaves now.
(b) It is against the rules for him to back out now.
(c) It would disgrace Hogwarts if he did not compete now.
(d) He signed a contract.
3. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They fly by broomstick.
(b) They use a port-key.
(c) They use the Flue Network.
(d) They apparate.
4. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Brew.
(b) The Daily Wizard.
(c) The Daily Prophet.
(d) The Daily Herald.
5. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
2. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
3. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
4. What does Hogwarts do to welcome the other two schools?
5. Who is the captain of the Hufflepuff Quidditch team at Hogwarts?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)