|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
(a) Little Sussex.
(b) Little Hagleton.
(c) Little Hunsford.
(d) Little Whinging.
2. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) They fly by night on broomsticks.
(b) A port-key.
(c) The Flue Network.
(d) They apparate.
3. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(b) It is completely covered in stamps.
(c) It is warm to the touch.
(d) It glows.
4. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(b) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(c) They are transported back to their homes.
(d) Their memories are wiped clean.
5. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Cherry wood.
(b) Holly wood.
(c) Willow wood.
(d) Oak wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
2. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
3. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
4. Why is everyone so shocked that Harry is chosen as one of the contestants?
5. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)