|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18 - The Weighing of the Wands.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only student who believes that Harry did not put his own name into the Goblet of Fire?
2. How old is Victor Krum?
3. What kind of wood is Harry's wand made from?
(a) Holly wood.
(b) Willow wood.
(c) Cherry wood.
(d) Oak wood.
4. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
(a) Nimbus 2000.
(b) Sky Sweeper 3000.
5. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
(b) The campsite is run by muggles.
(c) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
(d) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
2. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
3. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
4. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
5. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)