|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Mad Eye Moody | Chapter 14 - The Unforgivable Curses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(b) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Try to teach them how to use magic.
2. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
(a) The Daily Herald.
(b) The Daily Wizard.
(c) The Daily Brew.
(d) The Daily Prophet.
3. What is the name of the Astronomy teacher at Hogwarts?
(a) Professor Trelawney.
(b) Professor Sinistra.
(c) Professor Sprout.
(d) Professor Pomfrey.
4. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
(a) A candy store.
(b) A prank and joke company.
(c) A book shop.
(d) A made-to-order joke factory.
5. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Avada Kadavra Curse.
(b) Controllination Curse.
(c) Imperius Curse.
(d) Cruciatus Curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
2. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
3. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
4. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
5. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)