|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Mad Eye Moody | Chapter 14 - The Unforgivable Curses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mrs. Weasley purchase Harry's new dress robes?
(a) She made some for him.
(b) She did some extra work to afford them.
(c) She used his own money.
(d) She sold her clock to obtain the funds.
2. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Reveal their magical nature to them.
(c) Taunt, jeer, and cruelly misuse them.
(d) Try to teach them how to use magic.
3. Why is Ron so embarrassed by his dress robes?
(a) He hates using hand-me-downs.
(b) They are not like Harry's.
(c) They are old and shabby.
(d) He hates dressing up.
4. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
(b) The campsite is run by muggles.
(c) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(d) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
5. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
(a) He shatters a window.
(b) He spits on Crabbe and Goyle.
(c) He punches Malfoy.
(d) He casts a spell that backfires on himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
2. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
3. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
4. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
5. How old is Victor Krum?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)