|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Mad Eye Moody | Chapter 14 - The Unforgivable Curses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(b) The players usually neglect their studies.
(c) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(d) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
2. What does Mrs. Weasley think about the twins' idea for a company?
(a) She tells them they won't reach their potential doing that.
(b) She is worried and feels there is no future there.
(c) She reminds them that there are already a lot of companies like that.
(d) She thinks it is the perfect fit for her wacky sons.
3. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
4. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
(a) Many people very close to him have betrayed him.
(b) He has a spell over him that makes him distrust people.
(c) He was hunted by Voldemort.
(d) He spent years chasing bad wizards.
5. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are huge inside.
(b) They are made of odd materials.
(c) They are all set up with electricity.
(d) They require no set-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
2. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
3. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
4. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)