|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Mad Eye Moody | Chapter 14 - The Unforgivable Curses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Hufflepuff House known for?
(d) Hard workers.
2. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
(a) A Snake.
(b) A house elf.
(d) A rat.
3. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Granger.
(b) Mr. Diggory.
(c) Mr. Malfoy.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
4. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Wales and Germany.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) France and America.
(d) Ireland and Bulgaria.
5. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They use a port-key.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They fly by broomstick.
(d) They apparate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron do on the train when he loses his temper?
2. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
3. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
4. What is the name of the Astronomy teacher at Hogwarts?
5. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)