|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Mad Eye Moody | Chapter 14 - The Unforgivable Curses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(b) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(c) The players usually neglect their studies.
(d) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
2. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(b) They are transported back to their homes.
(c) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(d) Their memories are wiped clean.
3. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A ferret.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A snake.
(d) A rat.
4. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Imperius Curse.
(b) Avada Kadavra Curse.
(c) Cruciatus Curse.
(d) Controllination Curse.
5. Why is Mad-Eye Moody so paranoid?
(a) Many people very close to him have betrayed him.
(b) He spent years chasing bad wizards.
(c) He was hunted by Voldemort.
(d) He has a spell over him that makes him distrust people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry go just after leaving the Dursley's house?
2. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
4. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
5. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)