|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Mad Eye Moody | Chapter 14 - The Unforgivable Curses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) France and America.
(b) Wales and Germany.
(c) England and Scotland.
(d) Ireland and Bulgaria.
2. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
(a) Little Hagleton.
(b) Little Hunsford.
(c) Little Sussex.
(d) Little Whinging.
3. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is warm to the touch.
(b) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(c) It glows.
(d) It is completely covered in stamps.
4. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They apparate.
(b) They use the Flue Network.
(c) They use a port-key.
(d) They fly by broomstick.
5. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) The Flue Network.
(b) They fly by night on broomsticks.
(c) They apparate.
(d) A port-key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business do the Waesley twins want to start?
2. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
3. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
4. How old is Victor Krum?
5. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)