|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 - Mad Eye Moody | Chapter 14 - The Unforgivable Curses.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
(a) Little Whinging.
(b) Little Hunsford.
(c) Little Sussex.
(d) Little Hagleton.
2. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Controllination Curse.
(b) Imperius Curse.
(c) Cruciatus Curse.
(d) Avada Kadavra Curse.
3. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) His invisibility cloak.
(b) His glasses.
(d) His wand.
4. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) A port-key.
(b) The Flue Network.
(c) They apparate.
(d) They fly by night on broomsticks.
5. Why will Hogwarts not be having a Quidditch season this year?
(a) They are afraid of another incident like that at the World Cup.
(b) Too many students were hurt the year before.
(c) The players usually neglect their studies.
(d) They will be hosting the Triwizard Tournament instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Victor Krum?
2. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
3. How do the younger Weasley siblings get to the Quidditch World Cup?
4. What do some drunk wizards do to some muggles the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
5. What is the name of the Wizard's newspaper?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)