|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 Flesh Blood and Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who originally put Sirius into Azkaban without a fair trial?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Mr. Crouch.
2. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
(a) Harry is being punished for what he did to Marge last summer.
(b) Dudley is on a diet.
(c) This vacation is 2 weeks longer than normal.
(d) Vernon won't allow Hedwig in the house.
3. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
4. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(b) The Yule Ball.
(c) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(d) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
5. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) Their memories are wiped clean.
(b) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(c) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(d) They are transported back to their homes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man in Harry's dream during Divination class tell the snake he will feed to it?
2. Who interrupts Harry's talk with Sirius the night before the first challenge?
3. What are the followers of Voldemort called?
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
5. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)