|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 Flesh Blood and Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) His father's bones.
(b) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
(c) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(d) The soul of an unwilling victim.
2. What happens when Dudley eats a toffee left on the ground by the twins?
(a) He begins to shrink.
(b) His tongue expands.
(c) Steam comes out of his ears.
(d) He turns blue.
3. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
(a) He hears a horrible shrieking noise.
(b) It burns him.
(c) It wil not open.
(d) It breaks and crumbles.
4. What does Harry dream he is riding on in the dream he has in Divination class?
(a) A thestral.
(b) An owl.
(c) A hippogriff.
(d) A phoenix.
5. Who comes to see Harry just before his third challenge?
(a) Ludo Bagman.
(b) Remus Lupin.
(c) Mrs. Weasley and Bill.
(d) Sirius Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Goblet?
2. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
3. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
4. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
5. Why is Harry so afraid when he is announced as one of the contestants?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)