|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 Flesh Blood and Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these does Voldemort NOT need in order to re-claim his body?
(a) The soul of an unwilling victim.
(b) The flesh of a servant willingly given.
(c) His father's bones.
(d) The blood of an enemy taken by force.
2. What does Harry think Snape is trying to do the day after he figures out the clue in the egg?
(a) Spy on him.
(b) Protect him.
(c) Put him in danger.
(d) Find a way to punish him.
3. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
(a) He is unbalanced and dangerous.
(b) He is in love with Hermione.
(c) He is lonely and sad.
(d) He is weak and unsuited for the wizarding world.
4. What is the name of the snake that Harry sees while he is dreaming in Divination class?
5. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
(a) He will be severely punished if he leaves now.
(b) It is against the rules for him to back out now.
(c) It would disgrace Hogwarts if he did not compete now.
(d) He signed a contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
2. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
3. What is the name of the make of Harry's broom?
4. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
5. What was the Goblet?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)