|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 Flesh Blood and Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry have to figure out how to do before the second task?
(a) Summon his broom.
(b) Talk to Merfolk.
(c) Breathe under water.
(d) Protect those who are precious to him.
2. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
(a) The day before the second challenge.
(b) The night of the first semester.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) The night before Christmas vacation.
3. What does the man in Harry's dream during Divination class tell the snake he will feed to it?
(a) A live phoenix.
(c) The corpse of a traitor.
(d) Harry Potter.
4. What is Harry's response to the scolding letter he receives from Sirius?
(a) He writes back an apologetic reply.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He scoffs at it.
(d) He takes it very seriously.
5. What does Harry realize he is missing as he is running through the forest the night after the Quidditch World Cup?
(b) His wand.
(c) His invisibility cloak.
(d) His glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
2. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
3. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
4. What is the name of the snake that Harry sees while he is dreaming in Divination class?
5. How does Harry tie with Cedric even though he was the last to arrive?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)