|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 Flesh Blood and Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
(a) Resigns from his teaching job.
(b) Writes a strongly worded letter.
(c) Cancels his subscription to the Daily Prophet.
(d) Asks Dumbledore to teach his course for him.
2. How many contestants are chosen for the tournament?
3. What is so peculiar about the letter Mr. Weasley sends Harry by post?
(a) It is completely covered in stamps.
(b) It glows.
(c) It is written in rainbow hued ink.
(d) It is warm to the touch.
4. What does Wormtail add of his own to the cauldron that Voldemort is in?
(a) His own hand.
(b) His own ear.
(c) A finger.
(d) A slab of skin.
5. How do the Weasleys travel to the Durlsley's house to pick up Harry?
(a) The Flue Network.
(b) A port-key.
(c) They apparate.
(d) They fly by night on broomsticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces the regulations of the Triwizard Tournament after the other two schools arrive?
2. What was the Goblet?
3. Who is the last contestant to enter the maze in the third challenge?
4. Where does Hermione spend most of her time during her fourth year?
5. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)