|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32 Flesh Blood and Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry think Snape is trying to do the day after he figures out the clue in the egg?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Find a way to punish him.
(c) Spy on him.
(d) Put him in danger.
2. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They did not know younger students could enter.
(b) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(c) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(d) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
3. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are all set up with electricity.
(b) They are made of odd materials.
(c) They require no set-up.
(d) They are huge inside.
4. Why does Harry save Fleur's sister from the lake?
(a) He wants to disqualify Fleur.
(b) He hopes to get extra points by doing this.
(c) He is worried when Fluer never shows up.
(d) He wants to impress Fleur.
5. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) Their memories are wiped clean.
(b) They walk around it without even noticing it.
(c) They are transported back to their homes.
(d) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Goblet of Fire do?
2. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
3. What does Rita Skeeter say about Harry in her article about him just before the third challenge?
4. What is Sirius's alias name while hiding in the cave near Hogwarts?
5. What does Dobby give Harry just before the second task is to begin?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)