|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Victor Krum?
2. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
(a) He signed a contract.
(b) It would disgrace Hogwarts if he did not compete now.
(c) It is against the rules for him to back out now.
(d) He will be severely punished if he leaves now.
3. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
(a) Score him extra high as a judge.
(b) Help him with his clue.
(c) Disqualify Krum to put Harry ahead.
(d) Tell him what the challenge is.
4. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
(a) Asks Dumbledore to teach his course for him.
(b) Writes a strongly worded letter.
(c) Resigns from his teaching job.
(d) Cancels his subscription to the Daily Prophet.
5. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
2. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
3. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
4. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
5. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)