|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Harry so afraid when he is announced as one of the contestants?
(a) He knows he is not prepared.
(b) He is worried about Sirius.
(c) He thinks someone put his name in to get him hurt.
(d) He does not want his friendships to be hurt.
2. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
(a) He signed a contract.
(b) It would disgrace Hogwarts if he did not compete now.
(c) It is against the rules for him to back out now.
(d) He will be severely punished if he leaves now.
3. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Ireland and Bulgaria.
(b) England and Scotland.
(c) Wales and Germany.
(d) France and America.
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(b) They did not know younger students could enter.
(c) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(d) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
5. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(b) There is a stunned silence.
(c) The crowd cheers.
(d) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
2. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
3. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
4. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
5. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)