|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(b) He does not want to be disqualified.
(c) He simply does not care about winning at all.
(d) He doesn't think it would be fair.
2. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) The crowd cheers.
(b) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
(c) There is a stunned silence.
(d) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
3. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A rat.
(c) A ferret.
(d) A snake.
4. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
(a) Score him extra high as a judge.
(b) Help him with his clue.
(c) Tell him what the challenge is.
(d) Disqualify Krum to put Harry ahead.
5. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Diggory.
(b) Mr. Granger.
(c) Mr. Malfoy.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
2. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
3. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
4. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
5. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)