|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
(a) They get eaten by the dragons.
(b) They escape.
(c) They grow to an enormous size.
(d) They get into the castle and wreak havoc.
2. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Talks to Dumbledore.
(b) Does some homework.
(c) Takes a bath.
(d) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
3. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
(b) The campsite is run by muggles.
(c) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(d) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
4. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
(a) Asks Dumbledore to teach his course for him.
(b) Cancels his subscription to the Daily Prophet.
(c) Writes a strongly worded letter.
(d) Resigns from his teaching job.
5. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He doesn't think it would be fair.
(b) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(c) He does not want to be disqualified.
(d) He simply does not care about winning at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
2. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
3. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
5. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)