|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
(a) It would disgrace Hogwarts if he did not compete now.
(b) He will be severely punished if he leaves now.
(c) He signed a contract.
(d) It is against the rules for him to back out now.
2. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(b) He doesn't think it would be fair.
(c) He simply does not care about winning at all.
(d) He does not want to be disqualified.
3. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A rat.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A ferret.
(d) A snake.
4. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
(a) They are cruel but stupid.
(b) They hate Harry Potter.
(c) They are Death Eaters.
(d) They dabble in the dark arts.
5. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
(a) 5 weeks.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 6 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
2. How does Winky feel about being freed from her slavery?
3. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
4. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
5. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)