|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(b) They did not know younger students could enter.
(c) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(d) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
2. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
3. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Does some homework.
(b) Talks to Dumbledore.
(c) Takes a bath.
(d) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
4. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) There were whispers of congratulations.
(b) There was an anxious silence.
(c) They cheered.
(d) There was booing from opposing teams.
5. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(a) Clues for the next challenge.
(c) Tips for winning the Tournament.
(d) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
2. Who are the two teams playing at the Quidditch World Cup?
3. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
4. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
5. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)