|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
(a) Cancels his subscription to the Daily Prophet.
(b) Resigns from his teaching job.
(c) Writes a strongly worded letter.
(d) Asks Dumbledore to teach his course for him.
2. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are all set up with electricity.
(b) They are huge inside.
(c) They require no set-up.
(d) They are made of odd materials.
3. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) There was booing from opposing teams.
(b) They cheered.
(c) There was an anxious silence.
(d) There were whispers of congratulations.
4. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
5. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) There is a stunned silence.
(b) The crowd cheers.
(c) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(d) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
2. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
3. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
4. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
5. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)