|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to muggles when they approach the stadium?
(a) Their memories are wiped clean.
(b) They are transported back to their homes.
(c) They remember pressing appointments and run off.
(d) They walk around it without even noticing it.
2. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
(a) Hiring Hagrid.
(b) Ignoring Harry.
(c) Hosting the tournament.
(d) Not teaching courses himself.
3. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(b) The crowd cheers.
(c) There is a stunned silence.
(d) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
4. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Weasley.
(b) Mr. Granger.
(c) Mr. Diggory.
(d) Mr. Malfoy.
5. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
(b) Takes a bath.
(c) Talks to Dumbledore.
(d) Does some homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
2. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
3. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
4. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
5. How long does Harry have in between the Yule Ball and the second challenge?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)