|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
(a) Not teaching courses himself.
(b) Ignoring Harry.
(c) Hiring Hagrid.
(d) Hosting the tournament.
2. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
(a) They cheered.
(b) There was booing from opposing teams.
(c) There was an anxious silence.
(d) There were whispers of congratulations.
3. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are made of odd materials.
(b) They require no set-up.
(c) They are all set up with electricity.
(d) They are huge inside.
4. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) Somewhere in town.
(b) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
(c) With Hagrid.
(d) In the forest.
5. Why does Harry not take Ludo Bagman's offer before the second challenge?
(a) He doesn't think it would be fair.
(b) He does not trust Ludo Bagman.
(c) He does not want to be disqualified.
(d) He simply does not care about winning at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
2. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
3. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
4. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
5. How do the students view Harry after his success in the first challenge?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)