|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They require no set-up.
(b) They are huge inside.
(c) They are made of odd materials.
(d) They are all set up with electricity.
2. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
(b) Clues for the next challenge.
(c) Encouraging words from Dumbledore.
(d) Tips for winning the Tournament.
3. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Malfoy.
(b) Mr. Diggory.
(c) Mr. Weasley.
(d) Mr. Granger.
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(b) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
(c) They did not know younger students could enter.
(d) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
5. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Does some homework.
(b) Takes a bath.
(c) Talks to Dumbledore.
(d) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hagrid do after reading an article by Rita Skeeter?
2. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
3. How does Winky feel about being freed from her slavery?
4. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
5. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)