|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is criticized in the newspaper for the embarrassing situation with Mad-Eye Moody?
(a) Mr. Granger.
(b) Mr. Malfoy.
(c) Mr. Diggory.
(d) Mr. Weasley.
2. What does Ludo Bagman offer to do for Harry before the second challenge?
(a) Help him with his clue.
(b) Tell him what the challenge is.
(c) Disqualify Krum to put Harry ahead.
(d) Score him extra high as a judge.
3. What does Harry do after talking to Ludo Bagman?
(a) Takes a bath.
(b) Does some homework.
(c) Talks to Dumbledore.
(d) Tells Dumbledore what happened.
4. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
(a) Ignoring Harry.
(b) Hiring Hagrid.
(c) Not teaching courses himself.
(d) Hosting the tournament.
5. What spell can totally control another person's actions?
(a) Cruciatus Curse.
(b) Avada Kadavra Curse.
(c) Controllination Curse.
(d) Imperius Curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry collect from plants on his first day in Herbology?
2. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
3. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
4. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
5. What is the name of Hermione's society to protect House Elves?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)