|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
(a) They feel that Dumbledore has lied to them.
(b) They saw one of the teachers entering some extra names late at night.
(c) They did not know younger students could enter.
(d) Hogwarts gets two contestants.
2. How old is Victor Krum?
3. What does Rita Skeeter criticize Dumbledore for doing in her article about Hogwarts?
(a) Hosting the tournament.
(b) Not teaching courses himself.
(c) Ignoring Harry.
(d) Hiring Hagrid.
4. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
(a) Mr. Crouch gets red and huffy.
(b) There is a stunned silence.
(c) Dumbledore orders him out of the room.
(d) The crowd cheers.
5. How many fans fit in the Quidditch Cup stadium?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is inside the eggs retrieved from the dragons?
2. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
3. What happens to Hagrid's pet skrewts?
4. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
5. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Malfoys?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)