|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22 Ã‚â€“ Rita Skeeter's Scoop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mad-Eye Moody turn Draco Malfoy into on his first day at Hogwarts?
(a) A snake.
(b) A rat.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A ferret.
2. Why is Harry forced to compete even with all the controversy surrounding his entry?
(a) He will be severely punished if he leaves now.
(b) It would disgrace Hogwarts if he did not compete now.
(c) It is against the rules for him to back out now.
(d) He signed a contract.
3. Where is Sirius hiding now that he has come to see Harry?
(a) With Hagrid.
(b) Somewhere in town.
(c) In a forgotten room at Hogwarts.
(d) In the forest.
4. Why do the wizards all have to dress in muggle clothing while at the campsite for the Quidditch World Cup?
(a) Muggle clothing is warmer and more suitable for camping.
(b) Muggles may be in attendance at the Quidditch World Cup.
(c) They will have to pass through a muggle toll to get to the stadium.
(d) The campsite is run by muggles.
5. What is so peculiar about the wizard tents?
(a) They are made of odd materials.
(b) They are all set up with electricity.
(c) They require no set-up.
(d) They are huge inside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Harry's name is read by the Goblet of Fire?
2. What does Sirius tell Harry he plans to do after hearing about his scar hurting?
3. What happens when Harry opens his egg?
4. Why are the other two schools so suspicious of foul play when Harry's name is read as a contestant?
5. What was the reaction of the crowd when the first three contestants were announced?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)