|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
2. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) The Yule Ball.
(b) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(c) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
(d) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
3. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Severus Snape.
(c) Bary Crouch Jr.
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
4. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
(a) Christmas day.
(b) The night of the first semester.
(c) The night before Christmas vacation.
(d) The day before the second challenge.
5. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(a) Ginny Weasley.
(b) Cho Chang.
(d) Lavender Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
2. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
3. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
4. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
5. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)