|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Go back to class.
(b) Follow him.
(c) Wait for him in the office.
(d) Go to his common room.
2. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
3. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(b) Cornelius Fudge.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Mr. Crouch.
4. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(a) Fleur DeLacour.
(c) Parvati Patil.
5. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) The Yule Ball.
(b) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(c) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(d) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
2. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
3. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
4. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
5. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)