|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) In a train that rides no rails.
(d) On flying carpets.
2. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Wait for him in the office.
(b) Follow him.
(c) Go to his common room.
(d) Go back to class.
3. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She does not have a good dress to wear.
(b) She hates dances.
(c) She is going with someone else.
(d) She is not speaking to him.
4. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He knocks the bowl over.
(b) He falls in.
(c) He drinks some of the liquid.
(d) He sees something he should not have.
5. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) The Yule Ball.
(b) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(c) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(d) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
2. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
3. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
4. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
5. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)