|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(b) Past Hold.
(d) Memory Catcher.
2. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(b) On flying carpets.
(c) In a train that rides no rails.
(d) In an old but magical wooden ship.
3. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
(a) He doesn't want to have to pay to stay there.
(b) He has been banned from Hogwarts.
(c) He is in a fight with Dumbledore.
(d) He is a fugitive.
4. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(a) Cornelius Fudge.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
5. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(b) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(c) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
(d) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
2. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
3. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
4. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
5. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)