|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(a) Past Hold.
(d) Memory Catcher.
2. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He knocks the bowl over.
(b) He sees something he should not have.
(c) He falls in.
(d) He drinks some of the liquid.
3. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Wait for him in the office.
(b) Go back to class.
(c) Follow him.
(d) Go to his common room.
4. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) On flying carpets.
(c) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
5. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
(b) The lack of Quidditch.
(c) The weather is bad.
(d) The work load is increased.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
2. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
3. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
4. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
5. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)