|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
2. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The work load is increased.
(b) The weather is bad.
(c) The lack of Quidditch.
(d) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
3. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
4. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
(a) The night before Christmas vacation.
(b) The day before the second challenge.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) The night of the first semester.
5. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She is going with someone else.
(b) She hates dances.
(c) She is not speaking to him.
(d) She does not have a good dress to wear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
2. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
3. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
4. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
5. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)