|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
(b) The work load is increased.
(c) The lack of Quidditch.
(d) The weather is bad.
2. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(b) Ginny Weasley.
(c) Lavender Brown.
(d) Cho Chang.
3. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(a) Fleur DeLacour.
(b) Parvati Patil.
4. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(b) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
(c) The Yule Ball.
(d) A Meet and Greet Meal.
5. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(a) Cornelius Fudge.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Mr. Crouch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
2. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
3. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
4. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
5. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)