|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
(a) Bary Crouch Jr.
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Severus Snape.
2. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
(b) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(c) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(d) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
3. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Cornelius Fudge.
4. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The lack of Quidditch.
(b) The weather is bad.
(c) The work load is increased.
(d) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
5. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The end of the first term.
(b) The beginning of October.
(c) The second week of classes.
(d) The end of October.
Short Answer Questions
1. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
2. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
3. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
4. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
5. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)