|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) In a train that rides no rails.
(d) On flying carpets.
2. Why does Harry's first choice for the big dance refuse him?
(a) She does not have a good dress to wear.
(b) She hates dances.
(c) She is not speaking to him.
(d) She is going with someone else.
3. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The end of the first term.
(b) The end of October.
(c) The beginning of October.
(d) The second week of classes.
4. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
5. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Go back to class.
(b) Wait for him in the office.
(c) Go to his common room.
(d) Follow him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
2. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
3. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
4. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
5. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)