|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) A Meet and Greet Meal.
(b) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
(c) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(d) The Yule Ball.
2. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Go to his common room.
(b) Wait for him in the office.
(c) Follow him.
(d) Go back to class.
3. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The beginning of October.
(b) The end of the first term.
(c) The end of October.
(d) The second week of classes.
4. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
(a) Lucius Malfoy.
(b) Severus Snape.
(c) Bary Crouch Jr.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
5. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
(a) She knows she was his last choice.
(b) She already has a date.
(c) She will be busy studying.
(d) She is mad at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
2. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
3. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
4. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
5. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)