|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The work load is increased.
(b) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
(c) The weather is bad.
(d) The lack of Quidditch.
2. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
(a) She will be busy studying.
(b) She is mad at him.
(c) She knows she was his last choice.
(d) She already has a date.
3. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(a) Fleur DeLacour.
(d) Parvati Patil.
4. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(a) Past Hold.
(d) Memory Catcher.
5. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(b) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
(c) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(d) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
2. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
3. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
4. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
5. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)