|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He drinks some of the liquid.
(b) He falls in.
(c) He knocks the bowl over.
(d) He sees something he should not have.
2. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(a) Memory Catcher.
(c) Past Hold.
3. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(b) Fleur DeLacour.
(c) Parvati Patil.
4. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
(a) Bary Crouch Jr.
(b) Lucius Malfoy.
(c) Mad-Eye Moody.
(d) Severus Snape.
5. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(b) Cho Chang.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
(d) Lavender Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
2. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
3. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
4. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
5. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)