|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In a train that rides no rails.
2. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
3. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(a) Fleur DeLacour.
(d) Parvati Patil.
4. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
(a) A weekend outing to Hogsmeade.
(b) The Yule Ball.
(c) A gift exchange with students from other schools.
(d) A Meet and Greet Meal.
5. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(a) Mad-Eye Moody.
(b) Mr. Crouch.
(d) Cornelius Fudge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
2. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
3. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
4. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
5. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)