|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
(a) She knows she was his last choice.
(b) She already has a date.
(c) She will be busy studying.
(d) She is mad at him.
2. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(b) In a train that rides no rails.
(c) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(d) On flying carpets.
3. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
(a) Memory Catcher.
(d) Past Hold.
4. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(a) Cho Chang.
(c) Ginny Weasley.
(d) Lavender Brown.
5. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
(a) The night of the first semester.
(b) The night before Christmas vacation.
(c) The day before the second challenge.
(d) Christmas day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
2. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
3. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
4. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
5. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)