|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The end of the first term.
(b) The end of October.
(c) The beginning of October.
(d) The second week of classes.
2. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
(a) He has been banned from Hogwarts.
(b) He doesn't want to have to pay to stay there.
(c) He is in a fight with Dumbledore.
(d) He is a fugitive.
3. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
(b) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(c) In a train that rides no rails.
(d) On flying carpets.
4. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(b) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(c) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(d) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
5. What does Dumbledore tell Harry to do when he approaches Dumbledore's office after his dream?
(a) Go back to class.
(b) Go to his common room.
(c) Follow him.
(d) Wait for him in the office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
2. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
3. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
4. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
5. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)