|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(b) Cho Chang.
(c) Lavender Brown.
(d) Ginny Weasley.
2. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
(b) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
(c) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(d) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
3. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
4. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
(a) The day before the second challenge.
(b) Christmas day.
(c) The night before Christmas vacation.
(d) The night of the first semester.
5. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
(a) Severus Snape.
(b) Bary Crouch Jr.
(c) Lucius Malfoy.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
2. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
3. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
4. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
5. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)