|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Harry first invite to the big dance?
(a) Ginny Weasley.
(c) Cho Chang.
(d) Lavender Brown.
2. What happens when Harry looks too closely at a bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office?
(a) He sees something he should not have.
(b) He falls in.
(c) He drinks some of the liquid.
(d) He knocks the bowl over.
3. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
(a) Mr. Crouch.
(c) Cornelius Fudge.
(d) Mad-Eye Moody.
4. Who does Ron first ask to the big dance?
(c) Parvati Patil.
(d) Fleur DeLacour.
5. What are all the fourth years complaining about during their first term at Hogwarts?
(a) The work load is increased.
(b) The lack of Quidditch.
(c) The cleaning they must do before the tournament.
(d) The weather is bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hermione turn down Ron when he asks her to the big dance?
2. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
3. When will the tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament take place?
4. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
5. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)