|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30 - The Pensieve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only student who can withstand the Imperius Curse in Moody's class?
2. What was Ludo Bagman accused of during the Death Eater trials?
(a) Lying about his involvement in the Potters' deaths.
(b) Passing information to Voldemort's supporters.
(c) Keeping secrets for Voldemort.
(d) Housing and protecting a Death Eater.
3. When do the delegates from the other two schools arrive?
(a) The end of the first term.
(b) The beginning of October.
(c) The end of October.
(d) The second week of classes.
4. How do the Durmstrang boys arrive at Hogwarts?
(a) In a train that rides no rails.
(b) In an old but magical wooden ship.
(c) On flying carpets.
(d) In a carriage drawn by giant horses.
5. What Death Eater's name did Karkaroff give to get himself out of being imprisoned?
(a) Severus Snape.
(b) Mad-Eye Moody.
(c) Bary Crouch Jr.
(d) Lucius Malfoy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Beauxbaton girls arrive at Hogwarts?
2. What is the unexpected task that is a tradition connected to the Triwizard Tournament?
3. Why must Sirius hide when he comes to see Harry at Hogwarts?
4. What is the bowl of silvery liquid in Dumbledore's office called?
5. Who sent Barty Crouch Jr. to prison?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)