Chapter 1 - The Riddle House | Chapter 2 The Scar
1. What is the name of the town where the Riddle family lived?
(a) Little Hagleton.
(b) Little Hunsford.
(c) Little Whinging.
(d) Little Sussex.
2. What is the expression on the Riddles faces in death?
3. Who told Voldemort about the gardener eavesdropping on him?
(b) A Snake.
(c) A house elf.
(d) A rat.
4. What is the name of the Riddles' gardener?
(a) Bryan Felt.
(b) Fred Bryan.
(c) Bryce Frank.
(d) Frank Bryce.
5. How old is Harry at the beginning of the book?
6. Who does Harry decide to tell about his scar hurting?
(c) Sirius Black.
Chapter 3 - The Invitation | Chapter 4 - Back to the Burrow
7. Whys is this summer worse than all the others Harry has spent with the Dursleys?
(a) Harry is being punished for what he did to Marge last summer.
(b) Dudley is on a diet.
(c) This vacation is 2 weeks longer than normal.
(d) Vernon won't allow Hedwig in the house.
8. What does Mr. Weasley get tickets to that excites Harry?
(a) The Dragon Games.
(b) The Wizad Olympics.
(c) The Tri-Wizard Tournament.
(d) The Quidditch World Cup.
This section contains 5,015 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)