* Years ago, Tom Riddle, his wife, and son were found dead at the dining room table with their mouths and eyes open in expressions of sheer terror.
* Years later, Frank Bryce, the gardener, seeing a strange light, goes up to the empty house to see what is happening.
* Standing outside the door of the drawing room, he hears a conversation between two strangers, Wormtail and Lord Voldemort.
* Frank does not understand the conversation, but feels the evil. He is just about to run to the police when a huge snake appears.
* In cold blood, Voldemort waves his wand, and with a green light and a rushing sound, Frank drops dead.
* Two hundred miles away Harry Potter wakes with a terrible pain in his scar.
* Harry, who is now fourteen years old, reflects on his life story. The dark wizard Voldemort...
This section contains 5,212 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)