Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Lanik spend most of his time during the war in "Lanik"?
2. Hana was allowed to keep her baby for how long before it was taken away?
3. In "Leman," Liesel writes to Hana about not feeling angry with whom, although she feels she should be furious?
4. What word means to be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling?
5. Zdenka had what profession before becoming a physiotherapist?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the characters of Liesel and Viktor Landauer. How does their relationship evolve from the beginning of the novel to the end?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the modernist movement in architecture and the impact of Mies van der Rohe in that movement. What are common elements of this style and approach?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and discuss the actions in "Love" and "Ecstasy." What are the motivations of each of the characters and how do they go about achieving their aims?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)