Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Lanik spend most of his time during the war in "Lanik"?
2. Hana was allowed to keep her baby for how long before it was taken away?
3. In "Leman," Liesel writes to Hana about not feeling angry with whom, although she feels she should be furious?
4. What word means to be unfaithful in guarding, maintaining, or fulfilling?
5. Zdenka had what profession before becoming a physiotherapist?
Essay Topic 1
Analyze and discuss the actions in "Love" and "Ecstasy." What are the motivations of each of the characters and how do they go about achieving their aims?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and discuss the character of Kata in the novel. How does Viktor's relationship with Kata begin? How does their relationship evolve in the narrative?
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and discuss symbolism and metaphor surrounding the house in the novel. What are elements of foreshadowing related to the house?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)