|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liesel do when she discovers the house has been taken over by the Germans in "Exile"?
(a) She calls her mother.
(b) She flies to France.
(c) She breaks down.
(d) She calls Hana.
2. As Liesel is writing a reply to Hana in "Leaving," Viktor bursts into the room to announce that what have arrived?
(a) The Nazis.
(b) The children.
(c) The tickets to America.
(d) The tickets to London.
3. In "Ondine" the reader learns about a child patient who stops breathing ___________.
(a) When she plays.
(b) When she is underwater.
(c) When she is frightened.
(d) When she sleeps.
4. When did World War II begin?
5. Where does a bomb land in "Lanik"?
(a) In the kitchen of the Landauer House.
(b) In the Glass Room.
(c) The garden outside of the Landauer House.
(d) In the bathroom of the Landauer House.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Confession," Zdenka reveals that she and ___________ are back together?
2. Ondine was a water nymph who fell in love with what?
3. In "Storm," Stahl is furious because Hana has not _________.
4. The team of scientists who begin a laboratory in the Landauer house in "Occupation" are trying to find quantifiable differences between ______________.
5. In "Rainer," Rainer von Abt is now working for what university?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)