|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Confession," Zdenka reveals that she and ___________ are back together?
2. Martin is the son of whom?
3. In "Flight," the Landauers (along with Kata and Marika) are finally finished with ____________.
(b) Warring with one another.
(d) Building the house.
4. In "Leman," Liesel writes to Hana about not feeling angry with whom, although she feels she should be furious?
5. Why does Stahl say he and his wife were outcasts when they married?
(a) He was Jewish.
(b) There were siblings.
(c) She was Jewish.
(d) They were first cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Soviets" Mesto is taken over by whom?
2. When did World War II end?
3. "Swimming" begins with a letter from Hana to Liesel in which she describes the German scientist and what?
4. What coalition included Germany, Italy, and Japan during World War II?
5. In "Lanik," Lanik confesses to knowing about whose affair?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)